Computers & Internet → Web Hosting

Apr 18 2014
Siteground Web Hosting web hosting, servers, cloud hosting, dedicated hosting City of Panama Panama Author: London, Other Web Hosting: Siteground Web Hosting City of Panama, Select State/Province

Apr 18 2014
Domains by Proxy (DBP) GoDaddy Free Year Turns Into A Nightmare GoDaddy Private Registration Scam Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Web Hosting: Domains by Proxy (DBP) Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 13 2014
Godaddy http://godaddy.com Omitting Important Restrictions in the Terms of Service Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Web Hosting: Godaddy Scottsdale, Arizona

Apr 10 2014
cloakhosting.com - Cloak Hosting - Cloak Hosting LLC Worst web hosting company - cloakhosting.com - Cloak Hosting- Cloak Hosting LLC Las Vegas Cloak Hosting LLC, a Minnesota limited l Internet Author: Texas Web Hosting: cloakhosting.com Internet

Apr 09 2014
Mochahost.com 2880 Zanker Rd #203San Jose, California, 95134Tel: 1.888.81.MOCHA (available via callback)Fax: 1.408.351.0116General Inquiries: info@mochahost.com A TOTAL RIPOFF SAN JOSE Internet Author: San Pablo, California Web Hosting: Mochahost.com Internet

Apr 08 2014
Arvixe do not use their services! Pleasanton California Author: California Web Hosting: Arvixe Pleasanton, California

Apr 04 2014
Godaddy.com Godaddy will hurt your business and there is nothing you can do about it. Internet Author: New York, New York Web Hosting: Socially Superlative Internet

Apr 01 2014
Host Nexus - Do not use. constantly hacked... Internet Author: New Jersey Web Hosting: Host Nexus Internet

Mar 30 2014
Domain Registry Services Charging way higher than market average, site is a scam Buffalo New York Author: Cranberry Township , Pennsylvania Web Hosting: Domain Registry Services Buffalo, New York

Mar 28 2014
A & O Systems Group Oliver Goncalves He ripped off my intellectual property.He designed & hosted my web page.I tried to integrate a credit card payment system onto my web page and he would not work with the bank to set it up. During the process he told the credit card people to F...O.. I asked for my source filles to be transfer to me he told me he would not do it. Toronto Ontario Canada Author: Calgary, Alberta Web Hosting: A & O Systems Group Toronto, Ontario

Mar 31 2014
EXPERIENCE PUBLISH RIVERSIDE Experience Publishing, Inc. Charged $15 / month for YEARS but provided no service; I assumed it was for web hosting. Old Greenwich Connecticut Author: Los Angeles, California Web Hosting: EXPERIENCE PUBLISH RIVERSIDE Old Greenwich, Connecticut

Mar 22 2014
1and1 Internet Inc 1&1.com 1and1.com Borrowed my domain for an advertising link farm Chesterbrook Pennsylvania Author: San Francisco, California Web Hosting: 1and1 Internet Inc Chesterbrook, Pennsylvania

Mar 20 2014
A2 Hosting A2 Hosting will vandalize your site houston Michigan Author: Houston, Texas Web Hosting: A2 Hosting houston, Select State/Province

14, Report #1132076

Mar 22 2014
Protonhosting.com, www.freewebhostingarea.com, Protonhosting.com, support@freewha.com Hosting Scammer www.freewebhostingarea.com, Protonhosting.com, support@freewha.com Internet
Author: Clearwater, Florida Web Hosting: Protonhosting.com, www.freewebhostingarea.com Internet

15, Report #1132041

Mar 19 2014
Netfirms (owned by Endurance International Group) Gave my email address to a spam factory Internet Author: Nevada Web Hosting: Netfirms Select State/Province

16, Report #1131992

Mar 19 2014
Spotlight Marketing Solutions Margret Pearson, Loren Michaels, Stacy Smith Beware of Spotlight Marketing Solutions.They ripped me off for $2399.95. I did not get one penny in return Avondale Arizona Author: Galena, Kansas Web Hosting: Spotlight Marketing Solutions Avondale , Arizona

Mar 16 2014
BigCommerce BigCommerce Pty. Ltd. Fraudulent Activity Austin Texas Author: Elkhart, Indiana Web Hosting: BigCommerce Select State/Province

Mar 15 2014
Graphic Media Ltd Graphic Media promised to assist in building a Website for myself in AUSTRALIA for the sum of $3,800 AUD, since then they have not assisted me in any way. I have sent numerous emails but no one answers my emails. On phoning the Company, they promise to acknowledge but this NEVER happens. Is there any way to redeem this money extorted by this Company? This is the FIRST time I have invested in an American Company and it has lost my opinion of American based Companies. Dallas, Texas Texas Author: JOONDALUP, Web Hosting: Graphic Media Ltd Dallas, Texas