Services → Animal Services

Jan 15 2017
Blue Pearl Veterinary Services Dr. Marc Bercovitch Gave our cat a painful death Franklin Tn.
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Animal Services: Blue Pearl Veterinary Services Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Live Love Pet Care Live Love Pet Care: Dog Walking Pet Sitting & Overnight Care Pet-Sitter (Emily Ann Ghosh) Failed to Walk My Dogs + Petty Theft Long Beach California Author: Long Beach, California Animal Services: Live Love Pet Care Long Beach, California

Jan 12 2017
American Pit bull registry APBR I own a pit bull dam and sire registered with APBR. We had a liter born Oct. 3rd and tried to register the pups and never received any papers for the pups or a response  Internet Author: Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Animal Services: American Pit bull registry Internet

Jan 11 2017
Marquis court / Carolyn Carolyn hembree marquis royal court papillons and chihuahuas Fraud scalper copycat Purvis Mississippi Author: New York Animal Services: Marquis court / Carolyn Purvis, Mississippi

Jan 11 2017
Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy I purchased a dog from Stephanie and never received my dog. After sending payments via PayPal she them closed her account and refused to answer my calls. The few times I did contact her she had a reason she was to busy to talk to me. When I ask her for pi Liar dishonest purchased puppy died never got my dog I paid for Corpus Christi Texas Author: Maryland Animal Services: Double take chihuahuas /Stephanie is untrustworthy Corpus Christi , Texas

Jan 08 2017
Pet supplies Cheryl/Carla Steffensmeier Lied and trick me into purchasing a beautiful puppy. Who never got to be a puppy Jacksonville North Carolina
Author: Leland, North Carolina Animal Services: Pet supplies Jacksonville , North Carolina

Jan 05 2017
Banfield banfield pet hospital Refused to cancel policy after dog died, filed negative credit for collections. EVIL company wichita Kansas Author: Park City, Kansas Animal Services: Banfield Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Kingfisher's Alaskan malamutes bad breeder Big lake Alaska Author: Canmore, Alberta Animal Services: Kingfisher's Alaskan malamutes Alaska

Dec 30 2016
Emergency vet of Port Charlotte, FL Service during pet's care Port Charlotte Florida Author: North Port, Florida Animal Services: Emergency vet of Port Charlotte, FL Port Charlotte, Florida

Dec 28 2016
Continental cargo carriers Bradley Jay Simmons of Hyattsville MD 20782248-923-3250 and 972-694-4553 I received this email from a couple who was looking for good home for puppies they had. After initial text message, they wanted me to send $260.00 for shipping cost by money gram. I told them I will pay the carrier directly with my credit card and this is the email they sent. I discover same scam had been played to another person. Internet Author: Suffolk, Virginia Animal Services: Continental cargo carriers Internet

Dec 27 2016
Lilly Tangers is attacking breeders. Lilly Tangeers is a facebook troll hiding behind her profile (1 friend!) It is likely fake. She is attacking breeders who she has NEVER personally visited nor does she know any of the buyers of puppies from these breeders. She is posting lies about the breeders . Reno...maybe Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Animal Services: Lilly Tangers Internet

Dec 27 2016
Merial Heartguard Merial does not back Heartguard's effectiveness Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Animal Services: Merial Heartguard Nationwide

Dec 25 2016
Official Service Dog Registry Fraud, No Refund, No Product, FAKE, RIPOFF, Not Legitimate Scottsdale Arizona Author: Kentucky Animal Services: Official Service Dog Registry internet

Dec 21 2016
A All Animal Control Franchise Review - CEO Josie Moss Unprofessional and Insane Nationwide Author: Missouri Animal Services: A All Animal Control Nationwide