Services → Animal Services

Jun 20 2016
Heavy Hitters Bulldogs Internet Author: San Marcos , California Animal Services: Heavy Hitters Bulldogs Internet

Jun 19 2016
Wartena's Chihuahuas. Fancy paws. Jen's Chihuahuas. Wartena's Chihuahuas. Jen Wartena's Chihuahuas. She sold me an AKC registered chihuahua puppy. She sent the puppy on an airplane. After I got the puppy she kept saying she was going to send the papers and never did. She kept saying she misplaced some paperwork was looking for it and would get it to me ASAP. It has now been 3 years and I still have not received the AKC paperwork. Also after I first got the puppy I noticed she had a deformation on her mouth. The puppy's bottom jaw does not meet the top jaw. I believe this lady is running a puppy mill because the puppy is so deformed. The main reason I bought the puppy was to start breeding chihuahuas here in my hometown. Since her mouth has the deformation I cannot breed her, nor do I have the AKC papers to breed her. Also in the advertisement she used to sell me the puppy, she used a photo of the puppy where it look like she was holding the puppy's chin up, but now that I know her mouth is deformed I can tell she was holding the puppy's mouth closed so you could not see the deformation. Skeevy Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Animal Services: Wartena's Chihuahuas Internet

Jun 18 2016
Bark Busters Pete Marciano Ridiculous dog training scam bucks county PA - Pennsylvania Author: new hope, Pennsylvania Animal Services: Bark Busters Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
shihtzulovehome@gmail.com Steve Loic, Loic Djengue,Vanys loic, This person is selling puppies on line and is a Scam Artist. We have lost $708.00, this week and he wanted $998.00 more. Dallas Texas
Author: Renton, Washington Animal Services: shihtzulovehome@gmail.com Internet

Jun 14 2016
Chastelle Persians doesn't honor her contracts dover Ohio Author: Cave City, Kentucky Animal Services: Chastelle Persians dover, Ohio

Jun 11 2016
Gloria Janes Glojan Schnauzers This breeder refuses all contact with buyer after the sale Pataskala Internet Author: Other Animal Services: Gloria Janes Internet

Jun 09 2016
JCM Hauling Horse Hauler doesn't haul horse but keeps my money St. Catharine Missouri Author: Northport , Alabama Animal Services: JCM Hauling St. Catharine , Missouri

Jun 07 2016
caneriverchis.com/Welcome.html caneriverchis.com/Welcome.html Kristi Davis Mislead me claimed I would get full akc registration Natchitoches, Louisiana Author: Breaux bridge , Louisiana Animal Services: http://caneriverchis.com/Welcome.html Natchitoches, LA,

Jun 23 2016
Nokill Network Violated their privacy policy Internet Author: Internet Animal Services: Nokill Network Internet

Jun 05 2016
PetAmbertAlert.com If your pet is lost or missing, don't contact this company!! Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Services: PetAmbertAlert.com Internet

Jun 03 2016
Katie Ashby, Katie Ricks, Legendary Service Dogs Attack on future service dog Roy Utah
Author: Roy, Utah Animal Services: Katie Ashby Roy, Utah

Jun 02 2016
Diamond Poodles Diamond's Poodles NO REAL PUPPIES ONLY PICYURES SCAM TO TAKE YOUR MONEY Internet Author: Tyler, Oregon Animal Services: Diamond Poodles Internet

May 24 2016
Sit Means Sit Dog Training (OR ELSE GET TORTURED) Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Animal Services: Sit Means Sit Dog Training Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 20 2016
Fuzzie Buddies Pet Resort Stole my dog and ripped me off Tampa Florida
Author: Tampa , Florida Animal Services: Fuzzie Buddies Pet Resort Tampa, Florida

May 17 2016
Secret Garden Pomeranian BUYER BEWARE cook Minnesota
Author: Waterford, Michigan Animal Services: Secret Garden Pomeranian cook, Minnesota