Services → Animal Services

Oct 11 2016
Icewind Sold puppy we reserved would not refund our deposit Phillipsburg New Jersey
Author: Sea Girt, New Jersey Animal Services: Icewind Phillipsburg, New Jersey

Oct 11 2016
Save A Life Pet Rescue Inc Save A Life, Save A Life Pet Rescue, sick puppies, age discrimination, unethical practices Oviedo Florida
Author: Homosassa, Florida Animal Services: Save A Life Pet Rescue Inc Oviedo, Florida

Oct 10 2016
Lancaster Puppies Lancaster puppies lancaster boxers Puppy mills Lancaster Pennsylvania
Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Animal Services: Lancaster Puppies Lancaster, Pennsylvania

Oct 05 2016
Jane's canines Dog boarding, grooming, day care new owner! beware!!!! Leawood kansas Author: Leawood, Kansas Animal Services: Jane's canines Nationwide

Oct 05 2016
Benchmark Bible Hill SCAMMER AND PUPPY ABUSE Bible Hill Tennessee Author: ARLINGTON, Tennessee Animal Services: Benchmark Bible Hill Bible Hill, Tennessee

Oct 04 2016
All Star Animal Removal Total Rip Off St Petersburg Florida Author: Alabama Animal Services: All Star Animal Removal St Petersburg, Florida

Oct 03 2016
Pet Amber Alert PET SCAMBER ALERT Nationwide
Author: Cyril, Oklahoma Animal Services: Pet Amber Alert Nationwide

Oct 02 2016
Paradise Saddlebreds, LLC; Annette Puchta; Debra Nielson; Pat Stauffer; Revengeful and Violent Evicted Horse trainer Bonsall California Author: Oceanside, California Animal Services: Paradise Saddlebreds, LLC or Annette Puchta Bonsall, California

Oct 01 2016
Pet Delivery Agency Roland, Peter Martin, James Nathan, Simon Frinkk-fake Breeder with a (404) 481-3663 number. Said they were the shipper for breeder of teacup poodles Mr. Simon Frinkk in Houston, TX. After I was asked to Moneygram the payment for the puppy they would give me a shipper number. I did and I received a PDA# to track the puppy. Once the payment was sent, the shipper Roland said I could track the puppy on there website. So I did, then one the puppy got to AZ. on route to LAX they needed $650.00 additional money for insurance that was not included by the seller Simon Frinkk. I told him I didn't have it and Roland said he would see if he could get the amount reduced. Called me back with a reduced price. I realized I was scammed when I asked them to refund my money. Have not heard from Pet delivery agency.com since. Breeder is in Houston. Shipping Co. In Dodge ctr, Minnesota, Texas
Author: Cumberland, Maryland Animal Services: Pet Delivery Agency Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
John Shaw John Trenchard, Hannah Trenchard & Ericka Tesar. I was supposed to watch their dogs, so they sent me a check for $2955.00 they wanted me to keep $300 & send the rest to their mananger. I called Fox Communities Credit Union & They said rip it up, it is a scam! Appleton, Winsconsin Internet Author: Brigham, Utah Animal Services: John Shaw Internet

Sep 24 2016
pettaxiworldwide@USA.COM kevin alexis, deric irvine, che lovet mofor the website www.petzlover.com has a ton of scammers beware.. Nationwide Author: georgetown, Delaware Animal Services: pettaxiworldwide Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Alison Saint Bernard Puppies Home Alison Saint Bernard Pups HomeAlison Saint Bernard PuppiesAlison Saint Bernard Pups, Brandon Alison, Evelyn M. Hammonds Saint Bernard Puppy Scamming District of Columbia Washington Author: HUMBLE, Texas Animal Services: Alison Saint Bernard Puppies Home District of Columbia, Washington

Sep 17 2016
Lance Pace Thief, Rip Off, Scam Hot Springs Arkansas Author: Santa Monica, California Animal Services: Lance Pace Hot Springs, Arkansas

Sep 12 2016
Colorado animal health Refuses to replace a clipper blade bought 1 month ago and only used 5 times that quit cutting dogs clean fur. Longmont Colorado Author: Dacono, Colorado Animal Services: Colorado animal health CO

Sep 11 2016
invisible fence company wanted me to do his work...rude when i told him its not my job ..."its my saturday too" walked out on the job treated the client as a dog grand rapids Michigan Author: grand rapids, Michigan Animal Services: invisible fence company grand rapids, Michigan

Nov 08 2016
Jason Portnoy & Nicole Mongelli FrenchieConnection.net Frenchie Connection Scam Artists, Unethical Breeders & Business Practices, Sell Sick French Bulldogs with Genetic Problems, Buyers Beware Wellington Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Animal Services: Jason Portnoy & Nicole Mongelli FrenchieConnection.net Wellington, Florida