Entertainment → Art Galleries

Approximately 410 Reports Found

Aug 27 2016
Autograph network I ordered an autographed guitar, Motley Crue. Signatures all where fake. Not there signing Washington Nationwide
Author: Crownpoint, Indiana Art Galleries: autograph network Nationwide

2, Report #1320767

Aug 04 2016
ART PLATFORM NYC services - arstist representation New York New York Author: Illinois Art Galleries: ART PLATFORM NYC New York

3, Report #1320575

Aug 03 2016
Dish Network Never get dishnetwork. They just screwed us out of a locked-in price where they promised all the movie channels. We signed up in October of last year and every three months I was forced to call all in and explain that the movie channel went with the package Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Dish Network Nationwide

4, Report #1320379

Aug 03 2016
Apple After i redeem my $30 itune card i found out that i cant make purchase or buy any apps from phone so i had a chat with the customer service and toll them my problem was they kept me put on hold most of the time and then checked my account to see what was going on and i was told my account was disable.  Nationwide
Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Art Galleries: Apple Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
Spotify Spotify is ripping off people i am one of them. New york Internet Author: miami, Florida Art Galleries: Spotify Internet

Jul 28 2016
William Clark Wallis Artist Web Designer, Fraud, Thief, Painter, Con Artist Fraud, Elderly Abuse, Delusional Behavior, Liar Astoria, NYC New York
Author: NYC, New York Art Galleries: William Clark Wallis Artist Astoria, New York

Jul 11 2016
Jerry Alex Smith of ISEN30 Gwen Rsncher Defamation of character, scamming celebrities and charities Gardena California
Author: California Art Galleries: Jerry Alex Smith of ISEN30 Internet

Jul 08 2016
Art Platform NYC Juliette Townsend Scam art dealers New York New York Author: Cody, Wyoming Art Galleries: Art Platform NYC New York, New York

Jul 08 2016
Machine Zone Game of War Machine zone continues to rip off consumers Internet Author: Homosassa , Florida Art Galleries: Machine Zone Game of War Internet

Jul 04 2016
autographsnetwork.com Christopher Franklin This autograph company sent me a total of 22 fake "signed" albums by the bands Queen ,with a phony Freddie Mercury signature, Led Zeppelin ,with phony John Bonham signature, Issaquah Internet Washin
Author: Coram, Montana Art Galleries: autographsnetwork.com Internet

Jun 26 2016
Seph Lawless Nationwide Author: Flower mound, Texas Art Galleries: Seph Lawless Nationwide

Jun 09 2016
acerbic films doesn't pay freelancers new york new york Author: New York Art Galleries: acerbic films Internet

May 28 2016
international award services has sent me several letters stating i have won money but want me to pay 9 dollars to recieve it and like a fool i did pay two times until i reali Author: huntsville, Alabama Art Galleries: international award services Nationwide

May 25 2016
Pch.com Publisher Clearance House PCH games PCH play and win PCH Search & Win Port Washington NY Pch.com Author: Springfield, Missouri Art Galleries: Pch.com

Jun 18 2016
WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENT WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENT -Musicians page CARLAH D PENDLEY / CAROLYN PENDLEYFB: WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENTFB: CARLAH D PENDLEY https://www.facebook.com/WEBGRINDENTERTAINMENTRADIO/....I would like for my Picture taken down from this page, as I did not consent to this!! Carlah Pendley is a fraud and thief and soon everyone who is and is planning on working with her, I wish y'all the best NC and NY Internet Author: St. Catherine, Wisconsin Producers: WEBGRIND ENTERTAINMENT Internet

May 18 2016
benaugh Wild buddies internet Author: San Diego, California Art Galleries: benaugh internet

May 10 2016
Liquidation.com /Liquidity services Premier closeouts I ordered jewelry with the suggested retail price of 4200 dollars and all I could see was a bunch of junk. the pictures they showed on line was nothing like what I received I could not even make $100 off of it they are a total rip-off they're very misleading and they're misrepresenting what they're selling florida Internet Author: temple terrace, Florida Art Galleries: Liquidation.com /Liquidity services Internet

May 08 2016
The Art of Music Sold Michael Jackson Signed Framed Thriller Album that is fake. Refusing refund or exchange. Las Vegas Nevada Author: West Linn, Oregon Art Galleries: The Art of Music Las Vegas, Nevada