Entertainment → Art Galleries

Approximately 426 Reports Found

Dec 07 2016
Sooner Publishing MCI Unethical Business Practices. Contract scams. Enid Oklahoma
Author: Enid, Oklahoma Art Galleries: Sooner Publishing MCI Enid, Oklahoma

Dec 04 2016
Magic tracks2121 I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything g nor my money. Fairfield New jersey Author: Oak park, Illinois Art Galleries: Magic tracks2121 Nationwide

Nov 15 2016
I am Pr agency Olivia I am pr agency ripped me off of money they never came through with there promises and Olivia was very unprofessional after she took my money. New York Internet Author: Front Royal, Virginia Art Galleries: I am Pr agency Internet

Nov 04 2016
oilpaintings.com Unprofessional and sloppy paintings by amateurs. Bad communication skills and customer service. Nationwide
Author: brighton, Massachusetts Art Galleries: oilpaintings.com Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Event Resourse Larry HoffmanFolding-chairs-folding-tables.comChair and Table Factory On July 8, 2016, purchased 100 poly white folding chairs, 2 chair carts, and 2 waterproof chair covers. I still have not received the chairs, chair carts and covers. This person will not return phone calls and emails. He refuses to send the products. This guy is a rip off artist. ABuyer Be Ware! Culver City California Author: Bedford, Indiana Art Galleries: Event Resourse Culver City, California

Sep 06 2016
Silke Berlinn, Carole Lieff AKA Silke Berlinn Unpaid Royalties Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Silke Berlinn Nationwide

Sep 02 2016
Psychic source Caron Fake fake fake Internet Author: Youngstown, Ohio Art Galleries: Psychic source Internet

Aug 27 2016
Autograph network I ordered an autographed guitar, Motley Crue. Signatures all where fake. Not there signing Washington Nationwide
Author: Crownpoint, Indiana Art Galleries: autograph network Nationwide

9, Report #1320767

Aug 04 2016
ART PLATFORM NYC services - arstist representation New York New York Author: Illinois Art Galleries: ART PLATFORM NYC New York

10, Report #1320575

Aug 03 2016
Dish Network Never get dishnetwork. They just screwed us out of a locked-in price where they promised all the movie channels. We signed up in October of last year and every three months I was forced to call all in and explain that the movie channel went with the package Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Dish Network Nationwide

11, Report #1320379

Aug 03 2016
Apple After i redeem my $30 itune card i found out that i cant make purchase or buy any apps from phone so i had a chat with the customer service and toll them my problem was they kept me put on hold most of the time and then checked my account to see what was going on and i was told my account was disable.  Nationwide
Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Art Galleries: Apple Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
Spotify Spotify is ripping off people i am one of them. New york Internet Author: miami, Florida Art Galleries: Spotify Internet

Jul 28 2016
William Clark Wallis Artist Web Designer, Fraud, Thief, Painter, Con Artist Fraud, Elderly Abuse, Delusional Behavior, Liar Astoria, NYC New York
Author: NYC, New York Art Galleries: William Clark Wallis Artist Astoria, New York

Jul 11 2016
Jerry Alex Smith of ISEN30 Gwen Rsncher Defamation of character, scamming celebrities and charities Gardena California
Author: California Art Galleries: Jerry Alex Smith of ISEN30 Internet