Entertainment → Art Galleries

Approximately 445 Reports Found

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 08 2017
The variety shop They took payment never shipped item and will not responded to email or fb messengers. Paid 60.00 for a clock and can not get ANY contact with them. I didn't know till after my order many others have had issues with not getting theirs Internet Author: Rogers, Arkansas Art Galleries: The variety shop Internet

Jan 03 2017
Unstoppable vision Did not send me the merchandise I ordered. Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Unstoppable vision

Dec 28 2016
Hulu Harsment Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Art Galleries: Hulu Internet

Dec 25 2016
High class universe I clicked on the link on Facebook and placed an order on December 11th 2016 got the order confirmation email but never received the dog bank but my credit card was charged now my four year old grandson is without a gift at Christmas Internet Author: Lancaster, Kentucky Art Galleries: High class universe Internet

Dec 23 2016
High Class Universe Unstoppable Vision Llc Internet Author: Palm Desert, California Art Galleries: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 21 2016
High Class Universe Checkout was called Shopify.com Christmas rip off Internet
Author: Woodbury hts, New Jersey Art Galleries: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 21 2016
High Class Universe Charged my credit card and sent no merchandise. Internet Author: Wichita, Kansas Art Galleries: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 20 2016
High Class Universe Ordered online the "World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box Internet Internet Author: Brighton, Colorado Art Galleries: High Class Universe Internet

Dec 10 2016
Mediagemm.com Tajeing money from my account and I'm not a member Internet Author: Crystal river, Florida Art Galleries: Mediagemm.com Internet

Dec 09 2016
The Best Music CDs Bought CD and found it to be bogus. Pirated. Leonard Cohen does not play and is a rip off eBay Internet Author: Ridge, New York Art Galleries: The Best Music CDs Internet

Dec 07 2016
Sooner Publishing MCI Unethical Business Practices. Contract scams. Enid Oklahoma
Author: Enid, Oklahoma Art Galleries: Sooner Publishing MCI Enid, Oklahoma

Dec 04 2016
Magic tracks2121 I paid for an order, magic tracks race cars and it has been over a month and I haven't received anything g nor my money. Fairfield New jersey Author: Oak park, Illinois Art Galleries: Magic tracks2121 Nationwide