Finance → Income Tax Service

Jun 06 2014
Intuit Tax preparation software Plano Texas Author: Lawrenceville, New Jersey Income Tax Service: Intuit Plano, Texas

Jun 02 2014
Authority Tax Services Fraudulent Advertising- Paid Fee and no services in return Los Angeles California Author: Brandywine, Maryland Income Tax Service: Authority Tax Services Los Angeles, California

May 26 2014
1040 Tax Biz Lee city tax Do NOT use this company as a franchise for any tax services...Indianapolis Indiana Author: ocoee, Florida Income Tax Service: 1040 Tax Biz Nationwide

May 18 2014
Omni Financial Got me for $2,000 Nationwide Author: New Castle, Pennsylvania Income Tax Service: Omni Financial Nationwide

May 15 2014
united tax group/tax help md/dean m. drouin If you put your trust in Dean M. Drouin it will leave you in financial RUIN! jupiter Florida Author: bronx, New York Income Tax Service: united tax group/tax help md/dean m. drouin jupiter, Florida

May 09 2014
Jackson Hewett Income Tax Service Richard Foster wrote in my retirement income was $27,847. which was suppose to be $37,100. and on S.S. he put $10,175. I.R.S. correction was $18,040. I went to J.H. and they said it was my fault. Lansing Michigan Author: Lansing, Michigan Income Tax Service: Jackson Hewett Income Tax Service Lansing, Michigan

May 07 2014
Pay power Did not send my card to me kept my money Internet Author: Montvale, Virginia Income Tax Service: Pay power Internet

Apr 29 2014
H&R Block Jill Hass I was promissed a FREE re-review of my return, but my documents were held hostage for one month demanding a service fee! Lake Saint Louis Missouri Author: Lake Saint Louis, Missouri Income Tax Service: H&R Block Lake Saint Louis, Missouri

Apr 30 2014
Kuhler Tax Credits Performed work, and they refused to pay. DO NOT TRUST THESE LIARS!! Irvine California
Author: Ladera Ranch, California Income Tax Service: Kuhler Tax Credits Irvine, California

Apr 22 2014
H&R block H&r block lied to me about my tax return refund schaumburg schaumburg ill Author: Elkgrove village, Illinois Income Tax Service: H&R block schaumburg, Select State/Province

Apr 16 2014
Consumer tax relief This company promised to reduce what I owed the IRS after I paid them $4000, this was almost two years ago. They always said oh dear your case fell between the cracks, we will get right on it. Now they are taking $19.99 out of my account monthly and no longer answer my phone calls irvine California Author: Afton, Wyoming Income Tax Service: Consumer tax relief irvine, California

Apr 15 2014
Jackson Hewitt Tax Service Fraudulent labor practices Anchorage, Alaska Author: Eagle River, Alaska Income Tax Service: Jackson Hewitt Tax Service Anchorage, , Alaska

Apr 15 2014
HR Block Charges to NOT file Taxes Barrigada Guam Author: Yigo, Hawaii Income Tax Service: HR Block Barrigada, Select State/Province

Apr 10 2014
ZipTax online DECEIVERS!!!! Will promise anything to get you, a face to face w\ associate ,security, $4ooo,to get get money leveed.??? Newport Beach California Author: Slidell, Louisiana Income Tax Service: Ziptax online Newport Beach, California

Apr 06 2014
H&R Block Poor Customer Relations & Horribly Overpriced Nationwide Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Income Tax Service: H&R Block Nationwide

Apr 02 2014
Liberty Tax Service Completely messed up our taxes, been dealing with one screw up after another since Feb.3 2014 Lafayette Georgia Author: Lafayette, Georgia Income Tax Service: Liberty Tax Service Lafayette, Georgia