Finance → Income Tax Service

Nov 10 2016
Datatax 2000 Inc. lazy, procrastinator, slow, dysfunctional, does not return calls, poor communicator, liar, poor businessman, holds on to my taxes for two years without filing, caused me to report him, Davie Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Income Tax Service: Datatax 2000 Inc. Davie, Florida

Nov 01 2016
Key Tax Group Rob Johnston, Kelly Gibson, Shawn Legatta, Daniel Cabrera, I was promised my tax bill would be lower than the fee charged by Key Tax Group.. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Plantersville, Alabama Income Tax Service: Key Tax Group Pompano Beach , Florida

Oct 24 2016
1962 looking for a copy of my back taxes and this pop up i ordcer and it never arrive . Stockton California Author: Stockton, California Income Tax Service: Proofoftax.com Stockton, California

Oct 15 2016
Turbo Tax Charged my checking account for 119.98 when my refund did not get processed quickly by the IRS for Identity Fraud Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Income Tax Service: Turbo Tax Internet

Sep 26 2016
ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC ASSET ACCEPTANCE ON SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016, I WENT TO MY MAIL BOX AND RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IRS STATING THAT I OWE $1,800 FOR MY 2014 TAX RETURN. I WAS SHOCKED BECAUSE OUT OF ALL THE YEARS, 2014 WAS THE LOWEST MONEY I HAVE RECEIVED. MY NORMAL ACCOUNT DID NOT PREPARE MY TAXES FOR THAT YEAR BUT ANOTHER. I TOOK THE LETTER AND MY 2014 TAX PAPER TO MY ACCOUNT AND UPON REVIEW, HE CALLED ME AND ASKED IF I EVER WORKED WITH A COMPANY NAMED ASSEST ACCEPTANCE LLC. I TOLD HIM NO. HE GAVE ME THE ADDRESS AND I SEARCH FOR THEM NUMBER AND CALLED THEM. THEY WERE ALREADY CLOSED. I HAVE READ ONLINE AND SEE WHERE THIS COMPANY HAS RIPPED OF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE. I NEED THEM TO PAY FOR WHAT THEY ARE TRYING TO DO. WARREN Michigan Author: Pembroke Pines, Alabama Income Tax Service: ASSET ACCEPTANCE LLC WARREN, Michigan

Sep 08 2016
IRS Department of Legal Affairs IRS filing a CP503 against you Nationwide Author: New Salem, North Dakota Income Tax Service: IRS Department of Legal Affairs Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Westtax Financial Keith K West promised tax assistance, services paid for, never delivered altadena California Author: san jose, California Income Tax Service: Westtax Financial altadena, California

Aug 17 2016
Mike Padilla RMD Financial Services Fraudulant Tax Return and Identify Theft San Dimas California Author: West Covina, California Income Tax Service: Mike Padilla San Dimas, California

34, Report #1320265

Aug 02 2016
Performant Recovery, Inc Collector Name: Shawna Tapia Trying to get me to send money stating that i owe taxes for the 2009 year for louisiana Pleasanton California Author: Garland, Texas Income Tax Service: Performant Recovery, Inc Pleasanton, California

Jul 11 2016
STATE TAXING AUTHORITY STATE TAX AUTHORITY SENT A LETTER STATING THEY HAVE PLACED A LIEN IN THE AMOUNT OF $11,077.00 LOS ANGELES California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Income Tax Service: STATE TAXING AUTHORITY LOS ANGELES, California

Jul 08 2016
Nationwide Tax Relief,  Somewhere in Florida Nationwide Author: Henderson, Nevada Income Tax Service: Nationwide Tax Relief Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Nationwide Tax Consulting THIS COMPANY IS SO BAD THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME Jupiter & Port St. Lucie Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Income Tax Service: Nationwide Tax Consulting Jupiter , Florida

Jun 25 2016
8888081723 CO: INTUIT INC/Turbo Tax Turbo tax/ Intuit/ Quick books Charged $99.25 2 months after doing my taxes Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Income Tax Service: 8888081723 CO: INTUIT INC/Turbo Tax Internet

Jun 23 2016
platinum tax defenders took 1800.00 dollars saying they could lower my tax debt. did nothing but set up a payment plan. simi valley california Author: jensen beach, Florida Income Tax Service: platinum tax defenders Nationwide

Jun 12 2016
HR Block Emerald card placed cash on card as instructed by emerald card services at 7 11 location money was sent but not received HRBlock could not help me told me i should have went to a different merchant such as WalMart  Visalia Ca Author: Visalia , California Income Tax Service: HR Block Emerald card CA

Jun 10 2016
Dartmouth Financial This company is completely a fraud. I signed up and then decided I wanted to hold off for a few weeks and asked for my money back (500 that I gave as a down payment and another 250 that was taken from my account after I had asked for it not to be).Wwestminster Colorado Author: Orlando, Florida Income Tax Service: Dartmouth Financial Wwestminster, Colorado

Jun 08 2016
Officer David Threatened, ripped off, confused, violated Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Income Tax Service: Officer David Internet