Finance → Income Tax Service

Jun 12 2016
HR Block Emerald card placed cash on card as instructed by emerald card services at 7 11 location money was sent but not received HRBlock could not help me told me i should have went to a different merchant such as WalMart  Visalia Ca Author: Visalia , California Income Tax Service: HR Block Emerald card CA

Jun 10 2016
Dartmouth Financial This company is completely a fraud. I signed up and then decided I wanted to hold off for a few weeks and asked for my money back (500 that I gave as a down payment and another 250 that was taken from my account after I had asked for it not to be).Wwestminster Colorado Author: Orlando, Florida Income Tax Service: Dartmouth Financial Wwestminster, Colorado

Jun 08 2016
Officer David Threatened, ripped off, confused, violated Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Income Tax Service: Officer David Internet

Jun 07 2016
Ty Jackson Tyrone Jackson Fraud TAX guy. Takes your money and doesn't file your taxes! Also doesn't return calls nor texts once transactions are complete Los Angeles California Author: Los Angelea , California Income Tax Service: Ty Jackson Los Angeles , California

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 22 2016
Intuit Turbotax Charge you for free tax return 2 months later Rochester, MN Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Income Tax Service: Intuit Turbotax Internet

Apr 25 2016
Creative Tax Solutions Creative Tax Solutions was creative in only 1 area of its services Lantana Florida Author: Houston, Texas Income Tax Service: Creative Tax Solutions Lantana, Florida

Apr 25 2016
Jackson Hewitt untrustworthy, deceptive Kenosha Wisconsin Author: Racine, Wisconsin Income Tax Service: Jackson Hewitt Kenosha, Wisconsin

Apr 15 2016
americas tax office America Frauds, out of business different companies names Indianapolis indiana
Author: houston, Texas Income Tax Service: americas tax office Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
1800accountant A RIPOFF they do not know what they are doing national Nationwide Author: Reno, Nevada Income Tax Service: 1800accountant Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
America's Tax Office "americastaxoffice" "national tax office" "family 1st tax office" Out of business. Shut down by the IRS. owes thousand atlanta Nationwide Author: atlanta, Georgia Income Tax Service: America's Tax Office Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
Schneider Lease DON`T DO IT Cahrlette North Carolina Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Income Tax Service: Schneider Lease Cahrlette, North Carolina

Apr 08 2016
NO LIMIT TAX REFUNDS I bought into the franchise and was lied to then ask for a refund was i could have one then a bunch of run around and still no refund. Indianapolis Indiana Author: youngstown, Ohio Income Tax Service: NO LIMIT TAX REFUNDS Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 05 2016
Taxpayers Clinic, TPC America LLC I had a misfortune of dealing with Charles T. Almond, of TPC AMERICA, LLC, dba Taxpayers Clinic, for 20 months. Atlanta Georgia Author: Folsom, California Income Tax Service: Taxpayers Clinic Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
jackson hewitt ripped me off on price for doing my taxes lafayette Colorado Author: firestone, Colorado Income Tax Service: jackson hewitt lafayette, Colorado

Mar 04 2016
fileyourtaxes.com Never use this company! Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Income Tax Service: fileyourtaxes.com Internet

Mar 02 2016
Jackson Hewitt Tax Preparation Instant Refund Scam makes their associated bank money. Orlando Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Income Tax Service: Jackson Hewitt Nationwide

Jul 26 2016
No Limit Tax Refunds They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. A total ripoff! Indianopis, IN Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Income Tax Service: No Limit Tax Refunds Internet

Mar 10 2016
Tax Defenders The Company bet me out of 2,500 and did not fix my tax resolution. All they did was get money from me, gave me no resolution. Chicago Illinois Author: Atlanta, Georgia Income Tax Service: Tax Defenders Chicago, Illinois