Computers & Internet → Computer Stores

26, Report #1205278

Jan 29 2015
Office Max: Outright Theft! scam, theft, printers, scam artist, worst business ever Brooklyn Ny Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Stores: Office Max Internet

27, Report #1204676

Jan 27 2015
GeekBuying.com I purchased a Jiake V8. The lcd went black after 3 months.I believe that geekbuying.com sold me refurbished cell phone as a new and phones that doesn't have any guarantee after you purchased. They offer a guarantee but the phone doesn't have any support DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM GEEKBUYING.COM CHINA Internet
Author: Los Anageles, California Computer Stores: GeekBuying.com Internet

28, Report #1201585

Jan 14 2015
korsshop i order a michael kors large perforated-logo grab bag brown on the 6th of january and i have not recevied a tracking number i've tryed to contact korsshop .com serveal times and noone has responded back to me corona california Author: des moines, Iowa Computer Stores: korsshop Internet

29, Report #1200211

Jan 08 2015
PortaTech PCBoost LLC Paid for Windows 7, with other PC parts, didn't receive Windows 7 - No packing slip was in box - so they refuse to reimburse or send product Internet Author: olympia, Washington Computer Stores: PortaTech Internet

30, Report #1199097

Jan 03 2015
TMART.COM They send defective items and will not make good on them. Internet Author: American Canyon, California Computer Stores: TMART.COM Internet

31, Report #1197335

Dec 23 2014
MICROSOFTSTORE.COM microsoft, store Internet
Author: New York, New York Computer Stores: MICROSOFTSTORE.COM Internet

32, Report #1197253

Dec 23 2014
Newegg Terrible and Frustrating Return Policy Loses a Long Time Customer Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Computer Stores: Newegg Internet

33, Report #1195761

Dec 16 2014
Beezid.com my user name is (((Redacted))). When I signed up I did'nt know they were going to take $70 out of my checking acct. I gave them the number for futor purchases. I am an elderly woman on a fixed income of $933 per mo. That was the rest of my Christmas shopping money. I just wanted to save some money not have it all taken away and put me $5.45 in the red in my checking acct. cause I gave them my debit card #. Please help me. Internet Author: Freeport, Illinois Computer Stores: Beezid.com Internet

34, Report #1194422

Dec 10 2014
AC Moore e commerce A C MOORE tAKES YOUR MONEY ONLINE AND THEN CANT REACH ANYONE FOR THE PRODUCTS BERLIN New Jersey Author: Arvada, Colorado Computer Stores: AC Moore e commerce BERLIN, New Jersey

35, Report #1194271

Dec 09 2014
Directron.com Nonexistent Customer Service and Incompetent RMA Technicians Houston Texas Author: Moab, Utah Computer Stores: Directron.com Houston, Texas

Nov 06 2014
blue hippo paid the company over $300. never received computer. I went to cancel and they kept taking money out of my bank account. Internet Author: maurepas, Louisiana Computer Stores: blue hippo Internet

Oct 22 2014
Memory Express (Canada) The service is just obsolete Calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Computer Stores: Memory Express (Canada) Calgary, Alberta

Oct 07 2014
Lenteen Fraud, Didn't deliver goods Internet Author: limassol, Computer Stores: Lenteen Internet

Sep 26 2014
Woot Inc. Woot shipped a lower quality product than what I paid for and then gave excuses for not sending me a prepaid return label to return the product. Carrlton, TX Internet
Author: Cypress, California Computer Stores: Woot Inc. Internet

Sep 19 2014
Volusion Volusion Web ServicesVolusion Online Shopping Sites NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, NO SKILLED TECHNICAL SUPPORT, NOT USER FRIENDLY Internet Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Computer Stores: Volusion Internet

Sep 07 2014
Beezid.com Charged 70 dollars to credit card that I did not authorize Westmount Quebec Author: Milan, Tennessee Computer Stores: Beezid.com Westmount, Quebec, Select State/Province

Sep 04 2014
allbatteriesandchargers.com www.allbatteriesandchargers.com www.sidiki.com Don't deal with them they gave me inferior laptop battery that died in 5 months, had receipt wanted nothing to do with me. Montreal Quebec Author: fargo , North Dakota Computer Stores: allbatteriesandchargers.com Montreal , Quebec

Aug 08 2014
Best Buy Canada Lexar USB Drive: Flimsy, Poor Refund Policy Saskatoon Saskatchewan
Author: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Computer Stores: Best Buy Canada Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

Aug 01 2014
BlueProton Shipped wrong equipment and refuses refund Internet Author: Germantown, Maryland Computer Stores: BlueProton Internet

Jul 31 2014
Thinkpad Depot Sold a Old laptop claiming it as New and refurbished, I returned the laptop 18 days ago, and no refund yet. no one to answer the phone. Sterling Virginia Author: Missouri City, Texas Computer Stores: Thinkpad Depot Sterling , Virginia

Jul 12 2014
Best Buy Bst Buy is ripping people off by making deals with Manufacturers, saying some components of the products will not be coverd by warranty. Richfield Minnesota Author: Monroe, New York Computer Stores: Best Buy Nationwide