Sports & Recreation → Racetracks

Approximately 164 Reports Found

May 22 2016
twinspires.com A Churchill Downs company wagering scam of twin spires.com Internet Author: Los Lunas, New Mexico Racetracks: twinspires.com Internet

Mar 17 2016
Bagger Bags Inc Bagger Bags, Baggerbags.com Garbage Products and Terrible Customer Service. Will Rip You OFF!!! Plantation Florida Author: Waynesfield, Ohio Racetracks: Bagger Bags Inc Plantation, Florida

Jul 22 2016
motorsportslab Ferari /Lumbo drive deals Beware of hidden fees and restrictions after buying the deal. Internet Author: fresno , California Racetracks: motorsportslab Internet

Jul 25 2016
rc saddle Robert Chavez induced me to pay entire price for a saddle [$3500} with assurances I would be first in line. It has now been three years, he has my saddle for sale on his site and will not send to me tehachapi California Author: maple city, Michigan Racetracks: rc saddle tehachapi, California

Jan 16 2016
Torc1 Racing.com sales@torc1racing.com Motorcycle aftermarket Parts castaic California
Author: hillsboro, Oregon Racetracks: Torc1 Racing.com castaic, California

Dec 19 2015
Km racing enterprise inc Purchase a horse that was never recieved Author: San dimas, California Racetracks: Km racing enterprise inc

Sep 05 2015
Racexpert Racexpert greyhounds Racexpert 3 systems and lost on all of them despite the hype Internet Author: Northpton, Alabama Racetracks: Racexpert Internet

Jun 01 2015
Event Ticket Sales We ordered two tickets to the Dover Race on Friday, May 26th with them to overnight them for a cost of 25 dollars more. We did not recieve our tickets and when we call no one answers now. They took us for 116 dollars. Omaha Nebraska Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Racetracks: Event Ticket Sales Omaha , Nebraska

May 05 2015
bet America Charity company oh please talks about thieves North Carolina Author: clarksville, Indiana Racetracks: bet America

10, Report #1219014

Mar 29 2015
SAC*Nascar Member I ordered a free gift thinking I was only paying shipping fee and now they are charging me $84.00, scam thiefs, how do we stop them. Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Racetracks: SAC*Nascar Member Internet

Mar 20 2015
jason babyak jason lejoi of seating ran a scam raffle to win a harley, i won but he got me for a extra $800 that was not included or he did not pay the dealer phoenix.arizona. Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Racetracks: jason babyak Internet

Mar 15 2015
Official Nascar Members Club I ordered a Jeff Gordon Mug from this company, whom charged me for it and that was on January 2, 2015. I have not recieved it and have sent countless emails to this company and have gotten only 2 responses from them say it as on it's way. the last email from them was received on Feb, 27, 2015. Internet Author: North Attleboro, Massachusetts Racetracks: Official Nascar Members Club Internet

Mar 06 2015
nascar membership ordered nascar calendar and I was charged 84.00 for membersship fees which i didnt want. please refund money Internet Author: canadian, Oklahoma Racetracks: nascar membership Internet

Mar 03 2015
Official Nascar Members Club Charged my bank account $84 for membership which I never ordered. Charlotte N.C. Internet Author: Ochlocknee, Georgia Racetracks: Official Nascar Members Club Internet

Mar 02 2015
nascar-members-club nascar members club RIPPED OFF MATHEWS North Carolina Author: GENOA CITY, Wisconsin Racetracks: nascar-members-club MATHEWS , North Carolina

Feb 24 2015
nascar member services onmc unsolicited charge/charged after disconnected from phone. Internet Author: catawissa, Pennsylvania Racetracks: nascar member services onmc Internet

17, Report #1195673

Dec 15 2014
sac nascar members club paid 1.97 shipping for a free calendar, than they charged my credit card 84.00 which was unauthorized Daytona beach Florida Author: hondo, Texas Racetracks: nascar members club Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
Nascar Membership ONMC Didn't order memebership. Lost card and someone else ordered this in my name. Matthews North Carolina Author: Louisville, Kentucky Racetracks: Nascar Membership ONMC Nationwide

Oct 03 2014
Pole Position Long Island aka Pole Position Farmingdale aka Karen Davis-Farage Ripoff Go Kart Establishment Overcharges for 4 hour Wait in Farmingdale New York Author: Lindenhurst, New York Racetracks: Pole Position Long Island Farmingdale, New York