Sports & Recreation → Racetracks

Approximately 159 Reports Found

Jan 16 2016
Torc1 Racing.com [email protected] Motorcycle aftermarket Parts castaic California
Author: hillsboro, Oregon Racetracks: Torc1 Racing.com castaic, California

Dec 19 2015
Km racing enterprise inc Purchase a horse that was never recieved Author: San dimas, California Racetracks: Km racing enterprise inc

Sep 05 2015
Racexpert Racexpert greyhounds Racexpert 3 systems and lost on all of them despite the hype Internet Author: Northpton, Alabama Racetracks: Racexpert Internet

Jun 01 2015
Event Ticket Sales We ordered two tickets to the Dover Race on Friday, May 26th with them to overnight them for a cost of 25 dollars more. We did not recieve our tickets and when we call no one answers now. They took us for 116 dollars. Omaha Nebraska Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Racetracks: Event Ticket Sales Omaha , Nebraska

May 05 2015
bet America Charity company oh please talks about thieves North Carolina Author: clarksville, Indiana Racetracks: bet America

6, Report #1219014

Mar 29 2015
SAC*Nascar Member I ordered a free gift thinking I was only paying shipping fee and now they are charging me $84.00, scam thiefs, how do we stop them. Internet Author: Norfolk, Virginia Racetracks: SAC*Nascar Member Internet

Mar 20 2015
jason babyak jason lejoi of seating ran a scam raffle to win a harley, i won but he got me for a extra $800 that was not included or he did not pay the dealer phoenix.arizona. Internet Author: tucson, Arizona Racetracks: jason babyak Internet

Mar 15 2015
Official Nascar Members Club I ordered a Jeff Gordon Mug from this company, whom charged me for it and that was on January 2, 2015. I have not recieved it and have sent countless emails to this company and have gotten only 2 responses from them say it as on it's way. the last email from them was received on Feb, 27, 2015. Internet Author: North Attleboro, Massachusetts Racetracks: Official Nascar Members Club Internet

Mar 06 2015
nascar membership ordered nascar calendar and I was charged 84.00 for membersship fees which i didnt want. please refund money Internet Author: canadian, Oklahoma Racetracks: nascar membership Internet

Mar 03 2015
Official Nascar Members Club Charged my bank account $84 for membership which I never ordered. Charlotte N.C. Internet Author: Ochlocknee, Georgia Racetracks: Official Nascar Members Club Internet

Mar 02 2015
nascar-members-club nascar members club RIPPED OFF MATHEWS North Carolina Author: GENOA CITY, Wisconsin Racetracks: nascar-members-club MATHEWS , North Carolina

Feb 24 2015
nascar member services onmc unsolicited charge/charged after disconnected from phone. Internet Author: catawissa, Pennsylvania Racetracks: nascar member services onmc Internet

13, Report #1195673

Dec 15 2014
sac nascar members club paid 1.97 shipping for a free calendar, than they charged my credit card 84.00 which was unauthorized Daytona beach Florida Author: hondo, Texas Racetracks: nascar members club Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
Nascar Membership ONMC Didn't order memebership. Lost card and someone else ordered this in my name. Matthews North Carolina Author: Louisville, Kentucky Racetracks: Nascar Membership ONMC Nationwide

Oct 03 2014
Pole Position Long Island aka Pole Position Farmingdale aka Karen Davis-Farage Ripoff Go Kart Establishment Overcharges for 4 hour Wait in Farmingdale New York Author: Lindenhurst, New York Racetracks: Pole Position Long Island Farmingdale, New York

Sep 01 2014
Running Bayou, All Systems Glow 5, Coasting the Coast, runningbayou.com, allsystemsglow5k.com Defrauded hundreds (if not thousands) of people out of race entries when he cancelled the race at the last minute. Kemah, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Racetracks: Running Bayou Internet

Jun 18 2014
ATS Consulting Their horse racing purchase package is a ripoff Baltimore Maryland Author: Florida Racetracks: ATS Consulting Baltimore, Maryland

Jun 17 2014
Tournament of Destruction Conflict of Interest Rigged Sporting Event Tucson Arizona
Author: Tucson, Arizona Racetracks: Tournament of Destruction Tucson, Arizona

19, Report #1151957

Jun 03 2014
Rod Cedaro Rod L. Cedaro ROD CEDARO; ROD L. CEDARO, rod cedaro BRISBANE Australia Internet
Author: Brisbane, Australia, Other Racetracks: Rod Cedaro Internet

May 16 2014
betonline.ag used to be betonline.com Can't get my modest balance of money I deposited with them back... they put up barriers at every turn. Just bet on the Kentuck Derby and I want the $76.54 back that is in my "account". Internet Author: Forestville, California Racetracks: betonline.ag Internet