Unusual Rip-Off → Liars

Sep 30 2016
Baron Unlimited I NEVER RECEIVED THE MERCHANDISE I ORDERED AND PAID FOR! .. Cotati, CA Cotati, CA Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Baron Unlimited Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
LOAN DEPOT THIS COMPANY LIED TO ME ABOUT RE-FINANCING TWO OF MY PROPERTIES. RIPPING OFF WITH AN APPRAISAL FEE OF $425. I WANT TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST LOAN DEPOT FOR FALSE ADVERTISING. THEY INDICATED THAT I QUALIFY TO RE-FIANCE THRU THE HARP PROGRAM AND LATER LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA California Author: NATIONAL CITY, California Liars: LOAN DEPOT RANCHO CUCAMONGA, California

Sep 29 2016
Saleem sheik He is a lier and a con artist. He told me he would do some work for me but, he doesn't know what he is doing. . New York New York
Author: Douglas, Georgia Liars: Saleem sheik New York , New York

Sep 28 2016
RISK Strategies Blane Curry Business Insurance
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: RISK Strategies

Sep 28 2016
Paula Parks Antonelli - Food Lion - Thief - Con Artist - Paula Antonelli Paula Park Antonelli is a THIEF who LIES and misrepresents HER CHURCH Reeds Crossroads North Carolina
Author: Pineville, North Carolina Liars: Paula Park Antonelli - Food Lion - Thief - Con Artist Reeds Crossroads, North Carolina

Sep 26 2016
Banggood False listing Victoria BC - British Columbia Author: Victoria, British Columbia Liars: Banggood Victoria,

Sep 26 2016
US Post office A package was never delivered to my fiance. He tracked it and it was being sent all around FL. Last time he spoke with post office He was told that the pkg was destroyed by them cause it was undeliverable...thats after weeks of contacting them. The amazon person sent the pkg in good faith we paid for the contents and now we are out the money and the Post office destroyed our goods?? Why arent they liable for the pkg. and refund our money? Crystal River Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Liars: US Post office Crystal River, Florida

Sep 19 2016
Tyson false drug test reading Logansport Indiana Author: Peru, Indiana Liars: Tyson Logansport, Indiana

Sep 18 2016
365 best choice movers ! The best 365 movers Waited all day for them told they me they would be there between 12 and 3, they called at 205 and said they were on there way ! 330 I called no answer, they assured me they would be here because I said I need to be out! 6 no show no call Costa Mesa California Author: Yorba Linda , California Liars: 365 best choice movers ! Costa Mesa , California

Sep 17 2016
G & D Electrical, LLC George Goldstein & Harold Davis Jr. Ripoff Orlando Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Liars: G & D Electrical, LLC Orlando, Florida

Sep 16 2016
American Diversified Publications Told me i could make $400. after sending 200 CD cases back to them.They took $49. from me and im disabled. SIIDELL LA Author: Fort Worth, Texas Liars: American Diversified Publications Nationwide

Sep 16 2016
Fiverr/ Sai Santosh Do Not Order Any Work from Sai Santosh at Fiverr Internet
Author: Sachse, Texas Liars: Fiverr/ Sai Santosh Internet

Sep 15 2016
Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT placed order for free trai lof garcinia cambogia and authorized payment od $4.95 thats all. 2 days later they charge me 89.95X2 i Check my Account severas times per day and when I saw this pending charges I was told this was the price for this pill I to They are a rip off Georgia Author: Las Vegaa , Nevada Liars: Garcinia Cambogia PURE WEIGHT Internet