Unusual Rip-Off → Liars

Jan 17 2017
Southern Refrigerator Transportation Neal,Grey Fire me two days before my one year anniversary so they didn't have to pay me my bonus Texarkana Arkansas
Author: Harper woods, Michigan Liars: Southern Refrigerator Transportation Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Scar treatment center and recovery Untrained technicians faulty equipment unstable schedules no customer service Cathedral city California Author: Cathedral city, California Liars: Scar treatment center and recovery california

Jan 14 2017
Mohamad Dalloul Momo Dalloul, Moh Dalloul, Mo Dalloul Lying Drug Dealing Musician Cheated and Conned Me!! Los Angeles California
Author: Santa Barbara, California Liars: Mohamad Dalloul Internet

Jan 13 2017
coachmaxstore.com I was sold 2 fake Coach products and they no way to get my money back. Cheng Mei Feng No#24 Internet
Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Liars: coachmaxstore.com Internet

Jan 13 2017
Jeremy Halbert-Harris, JH2 Group Loan Scam, Never Repaid Deby Atlanta Georgia Author: New York, New York Liars: Jeremy Halbert-Harris Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 12 2017
steve's atv rental RENTAL SCAM BEWARE WHEN RENTING FROM THIS COMPANY IN ALL LOCATIONS salton city California
Author: orange county, California Liars: steve's atv rental salton city, California

Jan 12 2017
Tee4coolgrandma Took my money and did not send the product Internet Author: Antioch, California Liars: Tee4coolgrandma Internet

Jan 10 2017
G D Trucking Express Inc. Kept 1,000 dollars from my final pay.... Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: San Antonio, Texas Liars: G D Trucking Express Inc. Elk Grove Village,