Unusual Rip-Off → Liars

Dec 01 2016
Desireena Almoradie Almoradie Media LLC Liar, con-artist and a terrible human being New York New York Author: Astoria, New York Liars: Desireena Almoradie New York, New York

Dec 01 2016
jan ward customer that is not honest. we were late on delivery and paid her for refund and she promise me that she was gonna take the complain off and lied to me. RALEIGH north carolina Author: cypress, California Liars: jan ward Internet

Nov 30 2016
GCI Solar Clean Energy Alliance, CEA, GCI Liars, Cheats, Scrooges, Tyrants, Con artists Huntington Beach California Author: Florida Liars: GCI Solar Huntington Beach, California

Nov 30 2016
Kadir Gunduz Engine poker, Apps unlimited, Apps limited Fraudulent company posing as a software developer Australia Internet Author: Maricopa , Arizona Liars: Kadir Gunduz Internet

Nov 28 2016
Lux style international the company trying charge me to a product that I didn't buy, i just visited their site, then all of a sudden they'll charged me Denmark Internet Author: Moncton, Maine Liars: Lux style international Internet

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my "American Drean" - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
Second Spin Claimed they didn't receive my shipment. they do this to a lot of people Shepherdsville Kentucky Author: Omaha, Nebraska Liars: Second Spin Shepherdsville, Kentucky

Nov 26 2016
esurance increased my rate right after I accepted the insurance on line,said they found another incident tht did not come thru on the initial report.Could they have told me this before I had accepted the policy? my rate went from 158.00 to 244.00 a month within seconds. Internet Author: greenville, Michigan Liars: esurance Internet

Nov 26 2016
Alinda & Danny Elbin Danny Elbin, Alinda Elbin, Danny Elbin Farms, Kory Elbin Wenderoth So called religious people, shysters, lairs Artemas Pennsylvania Author: James Creek, Pennsylvania Liars: Alinda & Danny Elbin Artemas, Pennsylvania

Nov 25 2016
brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd is very famous in Perth in the recycling industry by fraud others. I paid him $23000 to buy the recycling plastic, but I got nothing and he refuse to pay money back,I tried to sue his company which is GSR industries, he just close the company and start another one which is called DCP industry. After I found out he has no product and no money to pay me, I start some research about him, I found other people who knows him and looks like he own many people money, and this guy no children no wife ,no property and no asset, if you google his name you will see he has a big penalty from court by not paying workers. perth western australia Author: northbridge, Alabama Liars: brendan raymond lapperd Brendan lapperd perth,

Nov 23 2016
Kristen R Daley Stealing Company Client List and Stolen Property Kristen Daley steals company property and money and client information Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Liars: Kristen R Daley Internet