Unusual Rip-Off → Liars

May 21 2016
Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, investigatinghistory.org Jovan, J. Hutton Pulitzer, Jovan Philyaw, Commander, Treasure Force, investigatinghistory.org, xplrr.tv, XpLrR, History Heretic Solicited for book pre-orders, book never delivered, won't respond to inquiries. On teh interwebs. Internet Author: New York, New York Liars: Jovan Hutton Pulitzer, investigatinghistory.org Internet

May 21 2016
Aggregated Stipends Dennis St. Johnson Dennis Fitzsimmons, (678)871-5598, Craigslist Posting make $450 Attempted to scam me for $130 Internet Author: California Liars: Aggregated Stipends Dennis St. Johnson Internet

May 21 2016
NPF NPF said that I won $1,200,000 in cash. They told me to send $20.00 to claim my prize. I sent them a twenty dollar money order. I haven't heard from them. Nationwide Author: Bernice, Louisiana Liars: NPF Nationwide

May 21 2016
Fly Babies Aviary . We have beautiful pet parrotlets that steps up, kisses and snuggles with you. Hand Fed, tame. NOT!!! Valrico Florida Author: Westminster, South Carolina Liars: Fly Babies Aviary Valrico, Florida

May 21 2016
Prestigo Jewelers Fresno California Author: Fresno, California Liars: Prestigo Jewelers Fresno, California

May 20 2016
Mrs. Donna Brown I would like to report about one scam email Internet Author: Other Liars: Mrs. Donna Brown Internet

May 18 2016
Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Contact ed by mail offering cash award for processing. After research, discovered this is phishing scam who probale sells all information to other unscrupulous companies. Babylon New York Author: Rosanky, Texas Liars: Butler, Rose & Jameson Associates Babylon, New York

Adan Espinal The Dog Bites The Hand That Feeds It Guaynabo Guaynabo , Puerto
Author: Guaynabo, Alabama Liars: Adan Espinal Guaynabo,

May 18 2016
P G Long LLC Floor coverings Water pipe damaged causing large ceiling hole! Boise Idaho Author: Boise, Idaho Liars: P G Long LLC Floor coverings Boise, Idaho

May 18 2016
Orange model management inc I went for an interview and they seemed so egar to hire me and book me for a photoshoot next week but said I have to pay $687 for one photoshoot? And that it's all I'll ever have to pay.Toronto Ontario Author: Missasagua , Alabama Liars: Orange model management inc Toronto , Ontario

May 16 2016
Ruby Slots Ruby slots.com Internet Author: Frisco, Texas Liars: Ruby Slots Internet

May 15 2016
senior soul mates i paid 59 99 to meet other seniors for 3 months. they would send pics and messages. i would reply and get back no response from as many as 40 men. after you send them a message, there is no way to tell if it even reached them. it has no set up for dating communication they just took my money.. not sure Internet Author: New Jersey, New Jersey Liars: senior soul mates Internet

May 13 2016
Natron Wood Products Richard McDougal Ripped Off - Liar - Scammer jasper Oregon Author: jasper, Oregon Liars: Natron Wood Products jasper, Oregon