Unusual Rip-Off → Liars

Jan 07 2017
Airbox Express Airbox Express SCAMERS Doral Florida Author: Miami, Florida Liars: Airbox Express Doral, Florida

Jan 07 2017
Summer Energy known as Rep Energy Todd Freeman, Jhonny Lee, Neil Leibman the CEO are all scamers!! Scammers and Liars!! Huston Texas Nationwide Author: Franklin, Ohio Liars: Summer Energy known as Rep Energy Nationwide

Jan 06 2017
The Transportation Firm I quit the firm because they did not pay me 1,700 dollars that they owed me. southaven Mississippi Author: Henryville, Pennsylvania Liars: The Transportation Firm southaven, Mississippi

Jan 06 2017
Wholesale Jerseys I ordered 10 jerseys that were labeled counterfeit by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, so my jerseys were seized on 15 Sep 2016.  New Jersey Author: San Antonio, Texas Liars: Wholesale Jerseys Internet

Jan 06 2017
legalmarijuanashop.org legalmarijuanaheadshopmarijuanaconnection FAKE! SCAM! Never use Western Union to send TERRY GONZALEZ ANYTHING! Colorado, Arizona, Las Vegas Internet Author: Asheville, North Carolina Liars: www.legalmarijuanashop.org Internet

Jan 06 2017
A Brush Above Mike Kennedy Ripped off Macomb/Oakland Internet Author: Alabama Liars: A Brush Above Internet

Jan 04 2017
Prize Candle When I finally received my candles they were broken. I have tried e-mailing them but no response. I bought the three for $27. I only have one out of the three that didn't break... I don't know what else to do... I paid $37.99 for them and can only enjoy one of them. I would accept either my money back or new candles to replace the ones that were broken 400 Returns Road Wallingford CT 06494 Internet
Author: Camden, Arkansas Liars: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 04 2017
robin myer psychic you really screwed me coral springs Florida Author: pompano, Florida Liars: robin myer psychic coral springs, Florida

Jan 03 2017
William L. Grant Attorney AKA Willamena SHOCKED BY THIS ATTORNEYS ACTIONS AS HE YELLED AT MY WIFE BECAUSE HE COULD NOT BE PUT ON SCHEDULE FOR SOD THAT HE NEVER EVEN SIGNED FOR OR PAID THE REQUIRED DEPOSIT FOR? Orlando Florida
Author: minneola, Florida Liars: William L. Grant Attorney Orlando, Florida

Jan 01 2017
American Express Serve American Express Travel Related Company AMEX Serve cheats millions of customers earning millions in interest. Nationwide Author: Palmyra, Virginia Liars: American Express Serve Nationwide

Dec 30 2016
Award notification commission Scamming Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Award notification commission nationwide

Dec 30 2016
William Devine Hobson, Esq Fell off the face of the earth Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Liars: William Devine Hobson, Esq Philadelphia, Pennsylvania