Unusual Rip-Off → Liars

Dec 30 2016
Award notification commission Scamming Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: Award notification commission nationwide

Dec 30 2016
William Devine Hobson, Esq Fell off the face of the earth Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Berwick, Pennsylvania Liars: William Devine Hobson, Esq Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Dec 29 2016
XLabz Technologies Total ripoff! Junk! Worthless Trash! Absolutely No Refund Available! Total Garbage! India (Figures, right?) India (Not America)
Author: Minnesota Liars: Krishna Prathab RV Internet

Dec 29 2016
Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source My home had caught on fire and I called Ocwen to report it and sent the fire report and they never fixed the home.After a few months they refused payments in the home and sent my money order back to me with a letter in which I have all documents!I have had to file Bankruptcy because of them and after three years they are still trying to take the land,less than an acre that I haves lived on for 20 years.I replaced that home with an old Older one so me and my kids would have a place to stay.I am a single woman that works everyday and pays my bills and all I want is this little piece of land and no one can help me.They have the trailer and land for sales on Homes.com as if it is perfect condition which is false advertising.I have tried reasoning with them but get no where at all.Do not know what to do anymore.They also tried to get my power cut off on the older house today.Please if anyone has any answers to what I need to do please help me!! Internet  Author: Jefferson , South Carolina Liars: Ocwen,Hubzu,Alta Source Internet

Dec 28 2016
b zid fraud/felony theft. this company lives only to steal and takje advantage of seniors and the elderly. Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Liars: b zid Internet

Dec 27 2016
Westbury Jeep liars and keep u waiting 8hrs &nobody keeps their word STAY AWAY...LIARS. FALSE ADVERTISING TO GET U THEIR THEM AFTER WSITING FOR 8 HRS AND NO CAR..THATS IT NOTHING BUT STRESS FOR MY HUSBAND WHO FOUGHT FOR HIS COUNTRY FOR ALL OF US AND STAFF AT WESTBURY JEEP SIT IDLE AND LEAD PEOPLE ON Westbury,  New York Author: Selden, New York Liars: Westbury Jeep Westbury, New York

Dec 26 2016
TEAMBAYS Alberto Reilly and Gary Welsford I place an order on December 16,2016 and still haven't receive it Alexandria Virginia
Author: OXFORD , Mississippi Liars: TEAMBAYS Alexandria, Virginia

Dec 26 2016
Agatanor Trucking Be very careful. Des Plaines Illinois Author: Salem, Ohio Liars: Agatanor Trucking Nationwide

Dec 25 2016
Leumas security services llc Samuel Griffin Imani Griffin They refuse my last paycheck the week of Christmas Newport news VA Author: Williamsburg, Virginia Liars: Leumas security services llc Internet

Dec 24 2016
ideavillage I bought the one year of shaving,false advertising,worst shave I have ever had,and blades don't last near as long as advertised Wayne New Jersey Author: silver springs, Florida Liars: iDEAVILLAGE Wayne , New Jersey

Dec 24 2016
Prize Candel Scam Internet
Author: Chicago , Illinois Liars: Prize Candel Internet

Dec 23 2016
A s cash serves Says I owe but I dont No info given No info given Nationwide Author: Casper, Wyoming Liars: A s cash serves Nationwide

Dec 23 2016
Champs apparel I ordered two jerseys, never realizing it was coming from China. I buy in America. Still haven't received anything and ups tracking doesn't help. Ordered Dec. 9. 2016 Internet Author: Ashtabula, Ohio Liars: Champs apparel Internet

Dec 22 2016
Jaguar Containers Container Con-Artist Atlanta Georgia Author: Baton Rouge , Louisiana Abusive Parents: Jaguar Containers Atlanta , Georgia

Dec 22 2016
Tradeversity Michael Meyers, 52inc., Bill Kirkland Con Artist, Frauds and Do Not Pay Employees Columbia South Carolina
Author: Columbia, South Carolina Liars: Tradeversity Internet

Sweepstakes audit bureau Dallas Tx 75354-9012 Ripp off Dallas Texas
Author: Germantown , Maryland Liars: Sweepstakes audit bureau Nationwide

Dec 22 2016
Thegiftnecklace.come They ripped me off and took my money with out sending me my necklace. I would like my money back because now my moms Christmas is ruined Nationwide Author: Westville , Indiana Liars: Thegiftnecklace.come Nationwide

Dec 21 2016
The Notary Spot I have done 2 signings for this company back in Sept. and have not been paid for either of them. Huston Texas Nationwide Author: Keizer, Oregon Liars: The Notary Spot Nationwide

Dec 20 2016
Thecreditlawcenters in california Paid $99 per credit bureau to get started. They said they could get my credit scores to 700+  Wanted to cancel service and ruefund deposit and they refused and ignored my request.  Orange county or la county. Internet Author: WICKENBURG, Arizona Liars: Thecreditlawcenters in california Internet