Unusual Rip-Off → Liars

51, Report #1320231

Aug 02 2016
LARRY NICHOLS Larry Nichols SCAMS the ELDERLY by asking money for cancer treatments Conway, Arkansas Author: Kingsport,, Tennessee Liars: LARRY NICHOLS Conway,, Arkansas

52, Report #1320179

Aug 02 2016
SCALP GURU Damien Porter,Bryce Cleveland Internet
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Liars: SCALP GURU Internet

53, Report #1320077

Aug 01 2016
all american motorcycle/ All american custom motorcycle Stevie D. nonintegris business....extremely dirty workshop...business owner rude and disrespecfull of customers motorcycle and does not do what he says and will not return deposit and makes phony statements about customers owning money and does not give proper deposit slips to customer and is a con artist tucson Arizona Author: green valley, Arizona Liars: all american motorcycle/ All american custom motorcycle tucson, Arizona

54, Report #1319982

Aug 01 2016
DEAL DASH ADVERTIZEMENT OF 2200 BARS OF GOLD FOR KILL SHOT BRAVO, DID NOT PROVIDE AFTER ALL REQUIREMENTS WERE MET MINNEAPOLIS Minnesota Author: West, Texas Liars: DEAL DASH Internet

55, Report #1319908

Aug 03 2016
Beavers Built construction Bradley Beavers Bradley Beavers wanted to dig down to see if my house needed Footers so he Conned me into letting me let him dig down to my footers. While digging with the back h*e he broke my one inch water line. I was sleeping while he pulled in the driveway to do this. After he dig down to the footers witch he tore up with his back h*e he talked me into letting him put in a crock outside in a residential neighborhood. He tore up the yard on one side of the house and buried alot of my landscape bricks. He lied to me about all the things he was going to do like snake my 2 inch basement drain. It cost me 6,795.00 for Bradley Beavers to break my 1 inch copper water pipe and I had a 500.00 water bill and he keeps lying that he is going to come put in a new water line but he never shows up or calls me. This man is a con artist and I would never let him do any work for you. It's going to cost me 3,000.00 dollars to get a new water line and undo the work he did. Geneva Ohio
Author: Painesville , Ohio Liars: Beavers Built construction Geneva, Ohio

56, Report #1319853

Jul 31 2016
eClick Paul Hoffman, Steve Gifford joke Mid-West Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Liars: eClick Internet

57, Report #1319694

Jul 29 2016
Baron Contruction & Remodeling Verno Baron Stole our deposit and never did the work Kearns Utah
Author: Highland, Utah Liars: Baron Contruction & Remodeling Kearns, Utah

58, Report #1319459

Jul 28 2016
Love Paparazzi Con Artists, Petty Thieves Baltimore Maryland
Author: Oakland , California Liars: Love Paparazzi Maryland

59, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

60, Report #1319075

Jul 26 2016
Richard Kenney / aurorejules ,ebay account, Gross Misrepresentation -- Stay Away From This Ebayer
Author: portsmouth, New Hampshire Liars: Richard Kenney Internet

Jul 26 2016
Country Lady Antiques Mary Spencer Center Ossipee New Hampshire Author: Wolfeboro, New Hampshire Liars: country Lady Antiques Center Ossipee, New Hampshire

Jul 25 2016
Kimberly jackson Kimberly jackson will destroy your house just like she did mine and expect a refund. After calculations she owes me thousands of dollars. Never rent your property to her if you value your property. Lancaster Texas Author: Cedar Hill, Texas Liars: Kimberly jackson Lancaster, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Rodrigo Carreon Viveros Abogado fraudulento, sentencias falsas Mexico city Mexico cityTranslated: Lawyer Rodrigo Carreon Viveros fraudulent, false statements Mexico city Mexico city Author: Fort lauderdale, Florida Liars: Rodrigo Carreon Viveros Mexico city, Other