Unusual Rip-Off → Liars

Jan 25 2016
Regal Jewelers Regal Jewelers, operating in St. Kitts- Lying Business with No Ethics! St Kitts Alaska Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Liars: Regal Jewelers Juneae, Alaska

Jan 24 2016
Alamo Cleaning Services Limited Dishonest Thief, Fraud Middlesbrough Author: Newcastle, Alabama Liars: Alamo Cleaning Services Limited Middlesbrough,

53, Report #1281917

Jan 24 2016
Dr. Rebecca Castaneda Dr. Rebecca Castaneda lured me into an investment scam with her friend Raj Mahadevan causing me to lose over $50,000. San Francisco California
Author: San Francisco, California Liars: Rebecca Castaneda San Francisco, California

Jan 23 2016
Harvest Moon Loans Dakota when i first applied for a $300.00 loan it took forever to payback they were taking $82.00 or $87.00 out of my bank account every 2 weeks. Then i recevied a text on my cell stating my loan was paid off and i can borrow another $300.00, I called back but in my account they deposited only $160.00 now i have to pay $87.00 back every two weeks for $300.00 when they only gave me $160.00 California Internet Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Liars: Harvest Moon Loans Internet

Jan 20 2016
SCB Skin Care Beauty or CVI Advance Skin Fraudulent and Deceptive Business Practices Santa Ana California Author: North Plains, Oregon Liars: SCB Skin Care Beauty Santa Ana, California

Feb 01 2016
Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Rick and Christine Unethical Business Practices Euharlee Georgia
Author: Cartersville , Georgia Liars: Impressions Salon and Beauty Bar Euharlee , Georgia

Jan 19 2016
Verde Energy I was told I would receive a additional $100 for resigning with this Energy Company. I specifically explained I was already with the company. I explained I was going to leave Verde Energy but because I was promised a additional $100 signing bonus( $50 in two installments over a 12 month periode I agreed to the terms as a loyal customer to resign. Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Verde Energy Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
Mirke Group Khalil Elfhagi, Arnulfo Mirinda, Patricio Araujo Khalil submitted Profoma Invoice with a very low price and asked for 30% downpayment of US$51,800 then submitted a scammed BL etc... then promised to return the money after his failer to deliver and disappear . The owner is Khalil Elfhagi, living in Argentina, phone number (((REDACTED))) and Panama phone (((REDACTED))) Panama
Author: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario Liars: Mirke Group Panama,

Jan 16 2016
Securities Disbursement Division I've received 3 different winning notifications that I have definitely won money each for various amounts over one million dollars if I follow the enclosed instructions and send $20.00 for Assessment and Processing fee. So far I hear nothing from them. Obviously a hoax.. Huntington Station New York Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Liars: Securities Disbursement Division Huntington Station, New York

Jan 16 2016
1st choice couriers Rex Breach of contract! Saint Louis Missouri Author: cape girardeau, Missouri Liars: 1st choice couriers Saint Louis, Missouri