Unusual Rip-Off → Liars

Apr 14 2016
Neighborhood Hacker This company scammed out of a huge amount of money. Colorado Internet Author: guaynabo, Alabama Liars: Neighborhood Hacker Internet

Apr 14 2016
Alpental Roofing Chris Kelly Gwendolyn McHenry Stole our $190,000 and walked away......!!!!!!!!!!! Rockwall Texas Author: Rockwall, Texas Liars: Alpental Roofing Caddo Mills, Texas

Apr 12 2016
Tianjin Ji Guang Import and Export Co.,Ltd Scammer Tianjin Author: Edmonton , Alabama Liars: Tianjin Ji Guang Import and Export Co.,Ltd

Apr 12 2016
OPticsfast Deceptive marketing - dont even inquire Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: EDINA, Minnesota Liars: OPticsfast Internet

Apr 13 2016
Ashley Bradley Conartist approaching people in Penn Station and Port Authority New York New York
Author: New York, New York Liars: Ashley Bradley Syracuse, New York

Apr 11 2016
Mary Mcclane This company claims to sell hair products. I paid for a product and never got the product. I was blocked by the girl who runs the company and never got a refund for a product I paid for but never got. Internet
Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Liars: Mary Mcclane Internet

Apr 10 2016
TRI*Genie Zip Bra www.GenieZipBra.com lied, false advertising, crummy product, taking advantage of me Wallingford Connecticut Author: Seminole, Florida Liars: TRI*Genie Zip Bra Wallingford, Connecticut

Apr 09 2016
Beauty Basics Beauty Basics 7486 LaJolla Blvd suite 280La Jolla,Ca 92037{not same address online,but sure took out my money from bank account} first time only paid for shipping of $4.99 one time only it was a try out, next thing I know they are charging me for same product each 98.98 from my bank account La Jolla California Author: San Leandro, California Liars: Beauty Basics La Jolla, California

Apr 09 2016
tulalip resort casino How is it that the Resort and the Vibe can get away with ripping people off, most of us don't go there looking to get rich just looking to have fun and relax for awhile, but nooooo we leave feeling we've been robbed!!!!! How do they get away with this Tulalip Washington Author: Everett, Washington Liars: tulalip resort casino Tulalip, Washington

Apr 09 2016
My Makeup Brush Set www.mymakeupbrushset.com Affiliates of AN & Associates/ Florence Shovel Posted very deceiving advertisements on a free brush set special, immediately charges consumer and doesn't deliver or respond regarding their product. New York as well as online based. Internet
Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Liars: My Makeup Brush Set Internet

Apr 07 2016
Hydrolux...anti aging cream Facebook scam ...Hydrolux anti aging cream 4.99 shipping Internet Author: Slc, Utah Liars: Hydrolux...anti aging cream Internet

Apr 07 2016
compressionsale,com rip off comapany i purhased a pair of thigh high compression stockings about a i month ago. when i recieved them they didnt not fit the way they are suppose to i called the customer service dept of this company and was told they were emailing the manufacturer . Internet Author: oviedo, Florida Liars: compressionsale,com Internet

Apr 06 2016
Lucie Lafave Not an honest Lady! Florida Florida Author: Cornwall, Ontario Liars: Lucie Lafave Internet

Apr 05 2016
r and b metal structures told me product only came in 30" sections but order from a independent dealer was 20' then gave me a price for them to install. They wanted $5.00 a foot for material. They are just POS car saleswomen and I will never buy another building from dirt bags such as this. They won't try to twist my arm again. I will buy elsewhere jackson Georgia Author: Panama City, Florida Liars: r and b metal structures jackson, Georgia

Apr 04 2016
Unifirst Ultimate Scam Normal Illinois Author: Champaign, Illinois Liars: Unifirst Normal, Illinois

Apr 03 2016
studio 99 steve tejeda Dana tejeda Rip off Doral fl Florida Author: Miami, Florida Liars: studio 99 Florida