Finance → Cash Services

1, Report #1341995

Dec 07 2016
Pay Pal My Cash Card ITC Financial Licenses Inc, Pay Pal Problem loading $500 to pay pal account. Will not apply funds to pay pal account and refuse to refund even after providing my bank statement debit card used for putrchase and my identification nationwide Internet Author: California Cash Services: Pay Pal My Cash Card Internet

2, Report #1341919

Dec 07 2016
Larry Hourd Award Notification Commission Sent a letter stating I have won 1,327,940 and need to sign my name and send $12.99 for processing paperwork. Kansas City Kansas Author: Chester, Virginia Cash Services: Larry Hourd Kansas City , Kansas

Dec 06 2016
Walmart money card  Mount Savage Maryland Author: Mount Savage, Maryland Cash Services: Walmart money card Internet

Dec 06 2016
Build-A-Bear Communication Blackout Nationwide Author: Plantation, Florida Cash Services: Build-A-Bear Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Nov 30 2016
Cash America Tony Jackson, Steven Hall, Frank Hamelton United States District Court arrest warrant from Cash America Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash America Internet

Nov 30 2016
800fund, 800fund.com, 800fund.com LLC Scammers, Scam, Ripoff consumers New York New York Author: New York City, New York Cash Services: 800fund New York, New York

Nov 29 2016
Telephone Physique Sherrie Anthony Mystery Shopper We Are Virginia Nationwide Author: tondo, Alabama Cash Services: Telephone Physique Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
paypal.com paypal, pay pal Paypal.com illegal wire fraud, hklaw.com/Luis-Gonzalez/, Luis Gonzalez, HKLaw.com, Palo Alto, California Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Cash Services: paypal.com Internet

Nov 25 2016
Roney Marshall Internet Author: San Francisco, California Cash Services: Roney Marshall Internet

Nov 22 2016
ExCash took the money they were suppose to deposit in my bank account 315 Park Avenue New York, NY 10154-0102. United Internet
Author: williamsburg, Virginia Cash Services: ExCash Internet

Nov 18 2016
Julie Michelle Pavilo +Ian young of portsmouth Scam, Online scam, deception. Birmingham Internet
Author: Birmingham, California Cash Services: Julie Michelle Pavilo Internet

Nov 16 2016
Wilhem Dietrich Gustav Siegel Contreras billibilly Le presté 28 millones de pesos para iniciar un hostal bajo pagaré a la vista en Notaria. Nunca apareció ni contesta teléfono Santiago chileWilhelm Dietrich Gustav Siegel Contreras billibilly I lent you 28 million pesos to start a hostel under I will pay at sight in Notary. Never appeared or answered phone Santiago Chile
Author: santiago, Other Cash Services: Wilhem Dietrich Gustav Siegel Contreras Internet

Nov 10 2016
ebates ebates.com false advertising, fraud San Francisco, California Internet Author: denison, Kansas Cash Services: ebates Internet