Finance → Cash Services

Dec 03 2016
Direct Tv ATT Direct TV I signed up for a two year contract at 220 channels for 65 a month. After the second month the bill went up to 78 dollars. Then I had to call in to have it corrected. every month it was higher and higher and new channels were being added. They said they offer channels for free and that I needed to call in and cancel. I said I did not ask for the NFL package or any other channels and my bill should always be 65 dollars. They wanted to charge me for canceling the service because they breached our agreement. Very deceptive billing practices, I also get forwarded to the Philippines for customer service. los angeles California Author: Harbopr City, California Cash Services: Direct Tv

Nov 30 2016
Cash America Tony Jackson, Steven Hall, Frank Hamelton United States District Court arrest warrant from Cash America Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Cash Services: Cash America Internet

Nov 30 2016
800fund, 800fund.com, 800fund.com LLC Scammers, Scam, Ripoff consumers New York New York Author: New York City, New York Cash Services: 800fund New York, New York

Nov 29 2016
Telephone Physique Sherrie Anthony Mystery Shopper We Are Virginia Nationwide Author: tondo, Alabama Cash Services: Telephone Physique Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
paypal.com paypal, pay pal Paypal.com illegal wire fraud, hklaw.com/Luis-Gonzalez/, Luis Gonzalez, HKLaw.com, Palo Alto, California Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Cash Services: paypal.com Internet

Nov 25 2016
Roney Marshall Internet Author: San Francisco, California Cash Services: Roney Marshall Internet

Nov 22 2016
ExCash took the money they were suppose to deposit in my bank account 315 Park Avenue New York, NY 10154-0102. United Internet
Author: williamsburg, Virginia Cash Services: ExCash Internet

Nov 18 2016
Julie Michelle Pavilo +Ian young of portsmouth Scam, Online scam, deception. Birmingham Internet
Author: Birmingham, California Cash Services: Julie Michelle Pavilo Internet

Nov 16 2016
Wilhem Dietrich Gustav Siegel Contreras billibilly Le presté 28 millones de pesos para iniciar un hostal bajo pagaré a la vista en Notaria. Nunca apareció ni contesta teléfono Santiago chileWilhelm Dietrich Gustav Siegel Contreras billibilly I lent you 28 million pesos to start a hostel under I will pay at sight in Notary. Never appeared or answered phone Santiago Chile
Author: santiago, Other Cash Services: Wilhem Dietrich Gustav Siegel Contreras Internet

Nov 10 2016
ebates ebates.com false advertising, fraud San Francisco, California Internet Author: denison, Kansas Cash Services: ebates Internet