Finance → Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies

Oct 30 2014
Apllied Merchant Systmes Charge.com They will ripp us off Oxnard California Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Apllied Merchant Systmes Oxnard, California

Oct 29 2014
Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group LFG-Lease Finance Group DECEIVED AND SWINDLED MY 65 YR OLD MOTHER INTO SIGNING A CONTRACT UNDER FALSE PRETENSES. New York New York Author: Louisville, Kentucky Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems/Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Oct 28 2014
Square Up SQUARE UP IS A RIP OFF!!! San Francisco California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square Up San Francisco, California

Oct 27 2014
LottoStrategies.com /Tinbu, LLC3 W Garden St. Suite: 718 This company cash my check and made believe they were giving me access to lottery strategies. Pensacola ,Florida Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: LottoStrategies.com Internet

Oct 27 2014
MerchantWorthy.com | Robert & Bari Bernstein, Mace Horowitz - Processed Funds Held For Over 300 Days | Pompano Florida
Author: Bellaire, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Worthy Pompano, Florida

Oct 27 2014
Central Payment Corporation and Brandon Masai Central Payment did not abide with the terms of my 60-day trial contract and billed me for services and cancellation. Central Payment employee Brandon Masai called on my business in person representing credit card processing service. He told me that the agreement was a 60 trial period which he wrote on my contract copy. Within a few days I received a card terminal. I call Central Payment and said I didn't want to change and was given the address to return the terminal which I did and kept the tracking number for receipt. I was first told I would be refunded all fees charged to me within one week. I called again in 10 days to inquire about the credit of fees and was told they would not refund the fees. I have tried calling Brandon Masai but he does not answer the phone or return calls. The account was never activated but Central Payment continues charging my checking account fees. I have had to make arrangement with my bank to stop this rip.off. San Rafael California Author: Bishop , California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Central Payment Corporation San Rafael , California

Oct 24 2014
MintLink MintLink SolutionsMintLink, LLC A complete SHAM! St. Simons Island Georgia Author: Savannah, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: MintLink St. Simons Island, Georgia

Oct 24 2014
Union workers credit union Told me I was approved for a credit card and a limit of $10,000, I paid $37 for fee and never received teh credit card Dallas Texas Author: Aurora, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Union workers credit union Dallas, Texas

Oct 24 2014
TMS Pellet Stove Services SQUARE/SCAM San Francisco California Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TMS Pellet Stove Services San Francisco, California

Oct 23 2014
US Bank US Bank Mastercard Gift Card/ US Bank National Association false authorization Nationwide Author: Franklin, Indiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US Bank Nationwide

Oct 23 2014
First Data unprofessional, rude, unethical, fraud, greedy, misleading Hagerstown Nationwide Author: Plainview, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
skin glow Equinox not sure They asked for £4.95 for postage only for a trial package. Then took £95.00 after 15 days from my bank account which I had not signed for. JEM House, Cranleigh Surrey UK GU6 8TT Nationwide Author: hemel hempstead UK, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: skin glow Equinox Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC I'm a bakery owner, they lied to me, there charching me for a service I never used. New York New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 20 2014
EPS90 EPS Total rip off/scam DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR FINANCING Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EPS90 EPS Greenwood Village, Colorado

Oct 17 2014
WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS TOTAL RIP OFF THEY GRADUALLY STEAL MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT HOLD ON TO IT TILL THEY FEEL LIKE GIVING IT BACK (OVER $200 ) NATION WIDE Nationwide Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WESTERN UNION NET SPEND PRE PAID CARDS Nationwide