Finance → Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies

Sep 01 2015
THC Merchant Services, Inc Bogus operating model and untrustworthy principals Mission Texas Author: Aurora, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: THC Merchant Services, Inc Mission, Texas

2, Report #1251958

Aug 31 2015
eXpect Payment Solutions Derek Garvin, President & CEO Two Months of Lies over a small refund of only $815.00 ! Vancouver WA Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: eXpect Payment Solutions Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Smart Business Pros Ripped off for $20,000 from Smart Business Pros Watson Woods Missouri Author: Haughton, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Smart Business Pros Watson Woods, Missouri

Aug 28 2015
Walmart Money Card Walmart MOney Card Holds Money Hostage Nationwide Author: Pulaski , Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Money Card Nationwide

Aug 27 2015
Smartwebcontent /Easykits.org support.easykits.org charged my credit 77.00 that i did not authorize. internet Internet Author: Lithonia, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Smartwebcontent /Easykits.org Internet

Aug 27 2015
CHKMATE also referred to as INSTANT CHECKMA Internet Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: CHKMATE Internet

Aug 26 2015
Selz Selz scammed us out of almost $6000 Internet Author: Hastings, Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Selz Internet

Aug 25 2015
Credit One Bank sent a bill for a card I never accepted Las Vegas New York Author: Plainview, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, New York

Aug 24 2015
PowerPay, e-online data, Zachary Yohman Customer for NINE YEARS and they CRAP on me - ZACHARY YOHMAN horrible customer service, should be fired! Portland Maine Author: Florence, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PowerPay Portland, Maine

Aug 24 2015
lease finance group llc summitt corp. signed 3yr lease 2009, cancelled in feb,2015. summit corp sending threatening letters for $749 and lfg kept on billing me for monthley lease on the machine which is obsolete and in their possession. left several messages for cancellation and never got a response. Got hold of one of the individuals he did not give his name and said let me transfer you to cancellation and this time i could not leave a message as the answering machine was full chicago Illinois Author: lancaster, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: lease finance group llc chicago, Illinois

Aug 23 2015
ic freeshipping.com they are charging 12.97 to my credit card since 12/19/14 Author: houston, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ic freeshipping.com

Aug 21 2015
Walmart Green Dot Mastercard intrest thieves pasadina Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Green Dot Mastercard Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
TCI, Total Card, Inc Security Credit Services, Inc. Scam Billing Sioux Falls SD Author: Arlington, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TCI, Total Card, Inc Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
ccavenue.com avenue.info This is a rip off payment gateway helping con websites sathyadeepmusicals.com processing illicit payments Mumbai, India Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ccavenue.com Internet

Aug 19 2015
Debit MasterCard Walmart Debit MasterCard Green Dot Master Card Debit The Green Dot debit MasterCardmsold by Walmart withheld the fact thah i could not use the tem. card at all Both Walmart and the Green Dot Company told me i could use it as soon as it was activated. i tried to use it to pay a bill and it was declined several times.  Rolla Missouri Author: Newburg, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Debit MasterCard Rolla, Missouri

Aug 18 2015
mate1 Netelligent Hosting Services They removed $119.94 from my credit card without permisson. IT was scammed Vaudreuil Quebec Author: Garner, Iowa Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: mate1 Vaudreuil, Quebec

Aug 17 2015
The Journey Pros additional telephone number 844-330-0719another email address refunds@journeypros.com My account was debited 3 times June 17,18,19 ,2105. Is should have only been debited twice.. Startedthe request for my refund of $450.00 on the 19th of June 2015.I have sent them every document that they have ask me for and I still don't have the refund asof today Aug 17, 2015. The email address customerservice@thejourneypros.com and refunds@thejourneypros.com I get nothing when I put them in. If anyone can help me retrieve my funds it would be appreciated. nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: The Journey Pros Nationwide

Aug 11 2015
EPS SCAM FRAUD LIES !!! Centennial Colorado Author: Oceanside, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EPS-NA.com Centennial, Colorado

Aug 11 2015
Lease Finance Group LLC Lied to me and my partners multiple times and went after me for payment when new owners were established after I sold the business. Chicago Illinois Author: Florence, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC Chicago , Illinois

Aug 08 2015
ace-leg donald sending me emails saying i owe them money don't know Internet Author: midland, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ace-leg Internet