Services → Fragrance Materials

Approximately 67 Reports Found

Jun 20 2014
fragancenet.com fragancenet This company do sales on Ebay New York Nationwide Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Fragrance Materials: fragancenet.com Nationwide

Jun 18 2014
JustFlowers.com DO NOT TRUST! USED 2 TIMES, Do NO USE! Got Burned Both Times, For Well Over $800.00 Internet, Author: Bryan, Texas Fragrance Materials: JustFlowers.com Internet

May 30 2014
avas flowers avasflowers.com a total mothers day ripoff,liars and scam Internet Author: grand rapids, Michigan Fragrance Materials: avas flowers Internet

Apr 16 2014
Pink Discount.com Rip Off - did not send product but took my money Lakeside California Author: Gardner, Kansas Fragrance Materials: Pink Discount.com Internet

Nov 19 2013
market-trend.org Market Trend and Eric Wilson Ordered Chanel product - Chanel Coco Noir 100ml EDP. Product received was not genuine Chanel. Fake rip off. Photos are not representative of actual product received. Its not like I paid $20 and knew it was fake. Bottle lid was not quality, no etching of product number on back of bottle, Chanel label was on wonky, skewed and on the box the wording said this product cannot be 'Gold' instead of Sold.  Estonia/UK Author: Other Fragrance Materials: market-trend.org Select State/Province

Oct 08 2013
perfume samples.com blueberry corp myperfumesamples.com Blueberry Corporation Agoura Hills California Author: Haddon Heights, New Jersey Fragrance Materials: perfume samples. com Select State/Province

Aug 02 2013
Pheonix Management Scentura Creations SCAM!!! BS!! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!! Middlesex New Jersey Author: Middlesex, New Jersey Fragrance Materials: Pheonix Management Middlesex, New Jersey

May 05 2013
AVON I sold avon in 2012 i canceled my last order before it was delivered never recieved it now i am being harreset by avon and there collection agencey and i will not be harrasted or pay for something that I never recieved Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Fragrance Materials: AVON Internet

Feb 20 2013
FTD.com Bait and Switch! Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia Fragrance Materials: FTD.com Internet

Feb 13 2013
The Scent Wizard Will not reply to where my order is after charging me for it Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Fragrance Materials: The Scent Wizard Internet

Feb 09 2013
Casual Mist stole, lied, bad customer service, outraged internet Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Fragrance Materials: Casual Mist Internet

Jan 14 2013
Camden-Grey Essential Oils, Inc Sent an incorrect extract, Internet Author: Port Vila, Yukon Fragrance Materials: Camden-Grey Essential Oils, Inc Internet

Jan 02 2013
bulkapothecary I ordered before Christmas. I supposed to make gifts from that purchase it came very late 3 weeks. I got some of my order but at least 5 of them I did not received. Ohio Author: Manzanita, Oregon Fragrance Materials: bulkapothecary Streetsboro, Ohio