Services → Fragrance Materials

Approximately 81 Reports Found

May 05 2013
AVON I sold avon in 2012 i canceled my last order before it was delivered never recieved it now i am being harreset by avon and there collection agencey and i will not be harrasted or pay for something that I never recieved Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Fragrance Materials: AVON Internet

Feb 20 2013
FTD.com Bait and Switch! Internet Author: Grovetown, Georgia Fragrance Materials: FTD.com Internet

Feb 13 2013
The Scent Wizard Will not reply to where my order is after charging me for it Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Fragrance Materials: The Scent Wizard Internet

Feb 09 2013
Casual Mist stole, lied, bad customer service, outraged internet Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Fragrance Materials: Casual Mist Internet

Jan 14 2013
Camden-Grey Essential Oils, Inc Sent an incorrect extract, Internet Author: Port Vila, Yukon Fragrance Materials: Camden-Grey Essential Oils, Inc Internet

Jan 02 2013
bulkapothecary I ordered before Christmas. I supposed to make gifts from that purchase it came very late 3 weeks. I got some of my order but at least 5 of them I did not received. Ohio Author: Manzanita, Oregon Fragrance Materials: bulkapothecary Streetsboro, Ohio

Nov 28 2012
All Star Motivation Amazing opportunity las Vegas, Internet
Author: las vegas, Nevada Fragrance Materials: All Star Motivation Internet

Sep 13 2012
Onyx Wholesale Scentru Creations scam, perfume, fake, knock off Lakewood, Colorado Author: Thornton, Colorado Fragrance Materials: Onyx Wholesale Lakewood, Colorado

Oct 07 2012
Bond no. 9 New York Sent me a Defective Coupon Code & Refused to Respond to Multiple Inquiries! New York, New York
Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Fragrance Materials: Bond no. 9 New York New York, New York

Apr 10 2012
Wholesale Perfume Traders, Inc. WPTI Presentation, Promises, Runaround, Friendly, Cunning, Misleading, Building, Construction, Complimentary Tempe, Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Fragrance Materials: Wholesale Perfume Traders, Inc. Tempe, Arizona

Apr 03 2012
Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics Napoleon Perdis Sexually harrassed me while involved in a business transaction Internet
Author: Sarasota, Florida Fragrance Materials: Napoleon Perdis Cosmetics Internet

Mar 17 2012
Elite Wholesale Fragrances Taylor & Co Rip off Job Posting Internet Author: Federal Way, Washington Fragrance Materials: Elite Wholesale Fragrances Internet