Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Landlords

Aug 21 2014
Huneycutt Realtors  They will try to take every bit of your deposit money or won’t give you one at all. Clarksville Tennessee Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Landlords: Huneycutt Realtors Clarksville, Tennessee

Aug 17 2014
Fabian Vasquez. Beware of horrible scam landlord My landlord in blakeslee for 31 Beechwood road blakeslee, pa 18466 rented us the house he was not paying a mortgage for, on June 17, 2011 we received a sheriff at our door with the documents from Monroe county fourth third district serving papers to Mr. Fabian Vasquez that wellsfargo took out a civil action lawsuit for foreclosed..... Teaneck New Jersey Author: Elmont, New York Landlords: Fabian Vasquez Teaneck, New Jersey

Aug 15 2014
Mascio Investments Lina Nicol Mascio Security Deposit Illegally Withheld CORAL GABLES Florida
Author: San Francisco, California Landlords: Mascio Investments CORAL GABLES, Florida

Aug 12 2014
Lindsey Management Co. Company will not obey Oklahoma law, wants to collect double rent on apartment. Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Landlords: Lindsey Management Co. Fayetteville, Arkansas

Aug 10 2014
Debbie Clickner/ Dan Clickner Roommate Nightmare Little River South Carolina Author: Little River, South Carolina Landlords: Debbie Clickner Little River, South Carolina

Aug 03 2014
Total Solutions Property Management Worst company to deal with Manchester New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Landlords: Total Solutions Property Management in Manchester, NH Manchester, New Hampshire

Aug 01 2014
Relocation Realty Inc Entered the lease under fraudulent terms and wouldn't make right Roswell Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Landlords: Relocation Realty Inc Roswell, Georgia

Aug 07 2014
elon property management Also known as Holly Sands Apts As of May, June, & July going into August refuses to take care of mold, mildew, mice,mice droppings, silverfish, & roaches. Kitchen floor rotting out, bathsink Tampa Florida Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Landlords: elon property management Tampa, Florida

Jul 27 2014
Casa Del Sol Apartments Casa Del Sol Apartments Huntington Beach Ca managed by Frontier Investment Corporation Crooks CASA DEL SOL APARTMENTS HB STAFF STEALS, LIES, & DEFRAUDS GOOD TENANTS, JOIN US IN SUING THEM Huntington Beach California Author: Los Angeles, California Landlords: Casa Del Sol Apartments Huntington Beach, California

Jul 25 2014
Penmar Development Corporation PMDC PenMarPenMar at Fort Ritchie Rips Folks off on Security Deposits Cascade Maryland Author: Maryland Landlords: Penmar Development Corporation Cascade, Maryland

Jul 22 2014
FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Frank Stout This Landlord is a thief. He never returned my Security Deposit and overcharged me two months instead of one month. Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Landlords: FRANK STOUT NYC Landlord Brooklyn, New York

Jul 20 2014
California Investors Bryant Property Management Inc. "CON ARTIST LIARS DO NOT TRUST THEM" Sacramento California Author: NORTHERN, California Landlords: California Investors Sacramento, California

Jul 18 2014
Dunmire Property Management -- Crystal Dunmire, Dottie ,Jeff RIPOFFS!! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Commerce City, Colorado Landlords: Dunmire Property Management Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 17 2014
Bill Nelson Buford Nelson Bill Nelson is a lying deceptive crook. He is a slum lord plain and simple. knoxville Tennessee Author: knoxville, Tennessee Landlords: Bill Nelson knoxville, Tennessee

Jul 17 2014
Chapman Properties Violation of Idaho Code Section 6-321 Meridian Internet Author: boise, Idaho Landlords: Chapman Properties Internet

Jul 13 2014
Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Maurice Tucker. He is Jamaican. He lives out here in South Florida but is in Jamaica a lot. Cassia Park, Jamaica from my understanding. This man owes me $1200. He was subleasing an apartment he HAD to me but conveniently failed to inform me, that he has not been paying his rent which the day before I was to move in, he had to inform me that he is being evicted. So, he took the money I gave him to pay off his debt. He is a good friend of the family, so I trusted that this wouldn't happen. He promised me he would give the money back to me that next week. A week turned into two weeks and so now it has been a month. In between this time, he has gone to Jamaica but he lives here and has to come back here. As of today, he has ignored my continuous efforts to sort this out. I have given him the opportunity to pay me back in payments instead of the whole amount all together, but that wasn't good enough for him. It has been close to 2 months now and he continues to avoid paying me back. I do have a few phone number however if you want to hit him up. (954) 639-6922 (305)793-4099 (954) 261-8158 and one Jamaican number (876)360-7000. Also, here is his Url:facebook.com/MAURICEGTUCKER?fref=ts&ref=br_tf Anyone have any information for me, message me. Nationwide
Author: Coral Springs, Florida Landlords: Maurice Tucker JOHN ALESSI PR FIRM Nationwide

Jul 09 2014
Lucas Barnes Lucas is a liar and scam artist. Oak Ridge Tennessee Author: Knoxville , Tennessee Landlords: Lucas Barnes Oak Ridge, Tennessee