Computers & Internet → Computer Classes

Apr 02 2016
Actual answers Actualanswers.com False guarantee False claims Internet
Author: el paso, Texas Computer Classes: Actual answers Internet

Feb 24 2016
Omega RMS Renatus They scam victims of identity theft Kansas City Missouri Author: Merrill, Wisconsin Computer Classes: Omega RMS Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 12 2016
netlifeincome Ripoff criminals. Took all my money Internet Author: Alabama Desktop Publishing: netlifeincome Internet

Oct 28 2015
Loop Academy of Business I never every received my certificate or my grades and I had to pay the loan back for 5 years every year they took my taxes bit I never received nothing and I did finished the class but I never received my certificate or grades .. For business class & GED class Chicago Illinois Illinois Author: Springfield, Illinois Computer Classes: Loop Academy of Business Chicago Illinois, Illinois

Oct 19 2015
Coding Dojo Michael Choi You will not learn anything, don't waste your money Bellevue was Author: Houston, Texas Computer Classes: Coding Dojo Bellevue,

Oct 05 2015
Blake Kelley Southwest Elite Services SWES Cindy Smith Dillard Kelley This company is a HUGE scam! This easy job to do is all fake and a waste of time. Thank god I never got too far into it and knew something was off. I did some research and found out this company is just what I thought it was. Don't waste any time on Blake Kelley or Cindy Smith. Nationwide Author: Washington Computer Classes: Blake Kelley Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Frauds, Ripoffs, Scam artists Gainesville FL Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Computer Classes: New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
PC Professor Howard B. Stevens Inc. Fraudulent billing practices West Palm Beach Florida Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Computer Classes: PC Professor West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 01 2015
FULL THROTTLE FOREX MARK DEATON, MARK HATT, HATT PUBLISHING, RENEGADE TRADER Failed to provide log in; no response to e-mails Author: Watauga, Tennessee Computer Classes: FULL THROTTLE FOREX Internet

Jun 29 2015
Universal Class No one answers phone, help desk messages or instructor inquiries Tampa Florida Author: Fischer, Texas Computer Classes: Universal Class Tampa, Florida

Jun 22 2015
Cubez professional Sarabjit Singh Multani, Mansimranjit Chahal, Sandeep,Shamsher, harminder, tx,nj,ny Job & Training Scam dallas Texas, TX,NJ,NY Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Computer Classes: Cubez professional dallas,

Jun 16 2015
Cubez Professional /Sandeep Jaswal / Manny IT JOB SCAM Dallas, New Jersey. Texas, NJ Author: BENSALEM, Pennsylvania Computer Classes: Cubez Professional Dallas,, Texas

Jun 14 2015
gensolinc.com these people are bunch of hustlers from india. they charge you 500 $ for two weeks disordered classes, and then they send u fake resumes and they force u to make a fake resume that shows u have 8 years experience as a tester or business analysis. I report dallas Texas Author: Texas Computer Classes: gensolinc.com dallas, Texas

Jun 05 2015
Reputationgiant.com Reputation Giant  SEO Jamie Cohen Complaints Harrison, New York Internet Author: harrison, New York Computer Classes: Reputationgiant.com Reputation Giant SEO Internet

Jun 03 2015
Internet Training Products Inc ( ITP, Inc) MyPostalExam.com The product I ordered was not given to the individual I ordered it for. When I called the number listed it stated that they would have to call back . On repeated attempts the same message was received. Internet Author: Kennedale, Texas Computer Classes: Internet Training Products Inc ( ITP, Inc) Internet