Computers & Internet → Computer Classes

Approximately 290 Reports Found

Jul 22 2016
Collage assist Corporation Performant Recovery, Inc, Business Communication Training Institution ,  I am still being hounded for Education bill from a company sued and found guilty of fraudulent loans California. , performant Financial, Nationwide Author: Dallas, Oregon Computer Classes: Collage assist Corporation Nationwide

Jul 11 2016
BCTI INSTITUTE i went to this school to get a better job and instead I ended up in debt and still working minimum wage jobs Beaverton Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Classes: BCTI INSTITUTE Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 29 2016
KernelTraining.com KernelTraining - Unauthorized and unprofessional online training center Hyderabad Telangana Author: Durham, North Carolina Computer Classes: KernelTraining.com Hyderabad, Other

Apr 02 2016
Actual answers Actualanswers.com False guarantee False claims Internet
Author: el paso, Texas Computer Classes: Actual answers Internet

Feb 24 2016
Omega RMS Renatus They scam victims of identity theft Kansas City Missouri Author: Merrill, Wisconsin Computer Classes: Omega RMS Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 12 2016
netlifeincome Ripoff criminals. Took all my money Internet Author: Alabama Desktop Publishing: netlifeincome Internet

Oct 28 2015
Loop Academy of Business I never every received my certificate or my grades and I had to pay the loan back for 5 years every year they took my taxes bit I never received nothing and I did finished the class but I never received my certificate or grades .. For business class & GED class Chicago Illinois Illinois Author: Springfield, Illinois Computer Classes: Loop Academy of Business Chicago Illinois, Illinois

Oct 19 2015
Coding Dojo Michael Choi You will not learn anything, don't waste your money Bellevue was Author: Houston, Texas Computer Classes: Coding Dojo Bellevue,

Oct 05 2015
Blake Kelley Southwest Elite Services SWES Cindy Smith Dillard Kelley This company is a HUGE scam! This easy job to do is all fake and a waste of time. Thank god I never got too far into it and knew something was off. I did some research and found out this company is just what I thought it was. Don't waste any time on Blake Kelley or Cindy Smith. Nationwide Author: Washington Computer Classes: Blake Kelley Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Frauds, Ripoffs, Scam artists Gainesville FL Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Computer Classes: New Horizons Computer Learning Centers Nationwide

Aug 29 2015
PC Professor Howard B. Stevens Inc. Fraudulent billing practices West Palm Beach Florida Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Computer Classes: PC Professor West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 01 2015
FULL THROTTLE FOREX MARK DEATON, MARK HATT, HATT PUBLISHING, RENEGADE TRADER Failed to provide log in; no response to e-mails Author: Watauga, Tennessee Computer Classes: FULL THROTTLE FOREX Internet