Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → District Attorneys Assistant DA

Approximately 201 Reports Found

Nov 18 2016
Global Royalties Ltd Benchmark Conversion LtdBciltdGlobal Royalties Brandon Hall Any information on the owner? Mississauga Ontario Author: Chicago , Illinois District Attorneys Assistant DA: Global Royalties Ltd

Sep 15 2016
Sear Home Services Home Warranty Program SHS HW Program Cross Country Home Services Rip off warranty illonois Illinois Author: Woodbury, New York District Attorneys Assistant DA: Sear Home Services Home Warranty Program Illinois

3, Report #1319678

Jul 29 2016
Graybul van lines Gray Bull movers graybul van lines charged me $17,000.000 to move my belongings to Atlanta after sending someone out to my hose to llok at everything I moved. The price was binding for $3600.00. The man who the saleswoman said was the owner, Eli was rude and an extorted the money from me. He refused to honor the estimate.Then some woman named Bridget wwas even ruder. hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida District Attorneys Assistant DA: Graybul van lines hollywood, Florida

Jul 13 2016
Online Advance LLC phone scam, make restitution or charges filed with the district attorney Internet Author: northern, Virginia District Attorneys Assistant DA: Online Advance LLC Internet

Jul 02 2016
ACS, Ace Cash Express Nationwide Author: Lingle, Wyoming District Attorneys Assistant DA: ACS Nationwide

Mar 20 2016
American Truck Group National Truck Funding LLC Employer ID# 27-5061371 Lemon Trucks care not to be driving. This company will keep your truck broke down from the start. And you pay for it. Remember you are under contract sucker. Gulfport,Ms Nationwide Author: CHULA VISTA, California District Attorneys Assistant DA: American Truck Group Nationwide

Mar 04 2016
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores, INC Unnecessary Debiting of Funds From Customer's Debit Account Nationwide Author: Kerrville, Texas District Attorneys Assistant DA: Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores, INC Nationwide

Mar 01 2016
FTC Christian Brown Sending numerous emails every so often that I owe money on a loan and will be prosecuted cuz i dont respond after many phone calls. Once one email starts I get a bunch more from ACS also. Internet
Author: BETHLEHEM, Pennsylvania District Attorneys Assistant DA: FTC Internet

Oct 27 2015
Sacor Financial inc Officer John Henry Davis working for Sacor seizes our cars in 2010, we pay $5000 to get them back again in 2011 one care cause there was no second which that time there was no money and now again on 10/09/15 at 8:30pm my only car that I using to take my kids back and forth to school plus looking for jobs. This people never served me any court hearings he emailed me with judgement papers after he took my car from the apartment I now lived. The judgement emailed to me contains my old old address I used to live in Detroit when I now lived in Southfield Roseville CA California Author: Southfield, Michigan District Attorneys Assistant DA: Sacor Financial inc Roseville, California

10, Report #1252002

Sep 01 2015
Justinpoms.com Bowe Nill My daughter's Pomeranian died of old age and she is heartbroken . I was looking up pups on the Internet and came across justinpoms.com I contacted them and set it up to purchase 2 of the beautiful pups on the site. DON'T DEAL WITH THEM OR LARRY'S POMS EITHER. Atlanta Georgia Author: MORROW, Georgia District Attorneys Assistant DA: Justinpoms.com Atlanta, Georgia

May 18 2015
Phenix city Muncipal Court/Phenix city police department The phenix city muncipal court refused to allow me to file harassment charges when our neighbors referred my son as mentally retarded because he receives social security and we found out they was managers at the bank we had accounts with and that is how they found out because he had to put his source of income when he opened a account they made fun of him ridculed him but i was charged with harassment and put in jail for 24 hours while this blond witch walked and their friends after they tormented my son phenix city Alabama Author: United States, Alabama District Attorneys Assistant DA: Phenix city Muncipal Court/Phenix city police department phenix city, Alabama

12, Report #1194598

Dec 30 2014
ED Magedson Victimized by Ben Smith Sac County Iowa County Attorney Prosecutor politician disgraceful conduct EXPOSED prosecutorial misconduct, suppressed & chilled free speech, unethical conflict of interest against Ripoff Report. Prosecutor Ben Smith caught in and supporting lies about ED Magedson.  There is no criminal case against ED Magedson, no indictment against ED Magedson, and no substance to the propaganda stated by Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith a disgraceful publicity stunt by Sac County Iowa, used and abused prosecutor subpoena power to get ED Magedson to remove Ripoff Reports about himself, Ben Smith Sac County Prosecutor.  What’s really going on in Sac County Iowa?
Author: Tempe, Arizona District Attorneys Assistant DA: ED Magedson Victimized by Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct, used and abused prosecutor subpoena power. There is no criminal case against ED Magedson, no indictment against ED Magedson, no substance to propaganda stated by Sac County Prosecutor Ben Smith a disgraceful publicity stunt by Sac County Iowa. The Truth about ED Magedson - what’s really going on in Sac County Iowa? You have heard the hype and read the spin, now here is the truth. Sac City, Iowa

Nov 05 2014
MABCO Transportation Nadeem, Javed, Manny, Nadeem Javed, Wagas Naved, Waseem Javed, Talha Ahmed Moin. Truck Drivers Beware,Thieves, Liars, Pakistani Thugs, seem nice, slimmy creeps Plano Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas District Attorneys Assistant DA: MABCO Transportation Plano, Texas