Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → District Attorneys Assistant DA

Approximately 187 Reports Found

Jun 29 2008
Bank Of America Does Bank of America extort money from its customers Wilmington Delaware Author: Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas District Attorneys Assistant DA: Bank Of America Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 08 2008
PENBROOK PRODUCTIONS - WEALTHDCI.COM SCAM ARTISTS, LYING ANGELA PENBROOK 90 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IRVINE California Author: LAKEWOOD, California District Attorneys Assistant DA: PENBROOK PRODUCTIONS - WEALTHDCI.COM IRVINE, California

Jul 08 2008
MAJICJACK AKA YMAX COMMUNICATIONS CREDIT BACK NOT RECEIVED PALM BEACH Florida Author: Denver, Colorado District Attorneys Assistant DA: MAJICJACK AKA YMAX COMMUNICATIONS PALM BEACH, Florida

Jul 09 2008
State Attorney Jerry Hill Failure to file charges against Betty Dugan for assault and battery, perjury, hostile possession of my property. Bartow Florida Author: South Daytona, Florida District Attorneys Assistant DA: State Attorney Jerry Hill Bartow, Florida

Jul 15 2008
Wells Fargo Mortgage Company Ripping me off Wells Fargo Texas Author: Groves, Texas District Attorneys Assistant DA: Wells Fargo Mortgage Company Wells Fargo, Texas

Apr 20 2009
First Line Alarm - FSM - SAI Alarm Alarm Ripoff Who Do I Pay ? Orem Utah Author: Fresno, California District Attorneys Assistant DA: First Line Alarm - FSM - SAI Alarm Orem, Utah

Jul 24 2008
Katie Doran, GLBT Advisor To The Manhattan District Attorney Katie Doran Violates the Rights of a Victim of Violent Crime/Domestic Violence New York New York Author: New York, New York District Attorneys Assistant DA: Katie Doran, GLBT Advisor To The Manhattan District Attorney New York, New York

Aug 03 2008
ONLINE BIZ- ONLBIZ-V ONLINE BIZ AND ALL THEIR PEOPLE NEED TO GO TO JAIL SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Cupertino, California District Attorneys Assistant DA: ONLINE BIZ- ONLBIZ-V SCOTTSDALE, Arizona

Aug 06 2008
Peter Thompson Absolutely Private Investigations Volunteered services to an indigent, then billed for services Spring Hill, Florida Author: South Daytona, Florida District Attorneys Assistant DA: Peter Thompson Absolutely Private Investigations Spring Hill,, Florida

Aug 09 2008
DirecTV DirecTV = big time scammers Phoenix Arizona Author: madison, Wisconsin District Attorneys Assistant DA: DirecTV Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 11 2008
VISTA PRINT - BUSINESS MAX .REALTY NUTS unauthorized transactions,monthly charges on ccds.....suck...make them payback! Lexington Massachusetts Author: cambridge, Massachusetts District Attorneys Assistant DA: VISTA PRINT - BUSINESS MAX .REALTY NUTS Lexington, Massachusetts

Aug 13 2008
Melissa Denman Kolbe - Doxhund.com I was sold a purebred long haired English cream dachshund, papers were not sent and our wonderful dog died of cancer 3 yrs later Freedom New York Author: Oroville, California District Attorneys Assistant DA: Melissa Denman Kolbe - Doxhund.com Oroville, California

Aug 14 2008
THE AWSOME AUGER 1-866-504-7702 NY SOLD ME OVERPRICED EQQUIPMENT THAT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THEY SAID IT WOULD. TOTAL = $36.85 FOR THE "BITS AND EXTENTION PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING OF 7.95 AND 8.95. NEW YORK New York Author: SPRINGFIELD, Illinois District Attorneys Assistant DA: THE AWSOME AUGER 1-866-504-7702 NY New York, New York

Aug 15 2008
Clickbank.com I ordered a product for 2.97 and when I put in my MC no. it said paid for the amount of $44.83. Internet Author: Long Beach, California District Attorneys Assistant DA: Clickbank.com Internet

Mar 13 2009
Joseph Steven & Associates Lies, Fraud, Illeagal Fee's taken, No activity on case at all! Ventura California Author: Chula Vista, California District Attorneys Assistant DA: Joseph Steven & Associates Ventura, California

Aug 18 2008
First National Card THEY GOT ME TO BUY THIS CARD THAT I DIDN'T WANT I WANTED TO CANCEL THEY TOLD ME NO Las Vegas Nevada Author: Corona, New York District Attorneys Assistant DA: First National Card Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 07 2009
Wells Fargo they move deposit times to increase overdraft charges, El Cajon California Author: Chula Vista, California District Attorneys Assistant DA: Wells Fargo El Cajon, California

Apr 09 2009
Adapose Rx Charged my account $35.19 when I requested nothing from them. Ntionwide Author: Bossier City, Louisiana District Attorneys Assistant DA: Adapose Rx Nationwide

Apr 17 2009
Profitbig.com, James Polino, NWC Inc. Paid for membership and never received the so called color catalogs. I went there about a year later and they didn't know who I was and asked me If I was there for the JOB so I went along and got hired! He Lives In Andover, He Actually Bought A Home With Your Money For Nearly A MILLION Massachusetts Author: Lawrence, Massachusetts District Attorneys Assistant DA: Profitbig.com, James Polino, NWC Inc. Nationwide

Apr 20 2009
Continental Finance Company LLC. Fraud, Theft, Rip off, scam, dishonest. Newark Delaware Author: Lost, Washington District Attorneys Assistant DA: Continental Finance Company LLC. Nationwide

Apr 27 2009
Internet-payday.com Took 78.64 out of my ckecking with out my permission. Loveland Colorado Author: Paw Paw, Michigan District Attorneys Assistant DA: Internet-payday.com Nationwide

Apr 29 2009
Charles Ciasca Mortgage Fraud Suspect - Reported to the FBI Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida District Attorneys Assistant DA: Charles Ciasca Miami, Florida

May 26 2009
Editor And Chief Review Inc. I am living in Hi. My son is an active duty Marine and I am his dependant. Two people came to my home told me this was for a trip to Italy they said they would not charge my card and thet did not at least not in front of me. Naples Florida Author: Kailua, Hawaii District Attorneys Assistant DA: Editor And Chief Review Inc. Naples, Florida