Computers & Internet → Computer Furniture

Approximately 64 Reports Found

Jul 31 2015
FlatFair I ordered some furniture for my mother (Gladys Rowell), through this company on June 25th and emailed them on July 24th to return two of the items sent. I've also been in contact with them by phone several times and several emails sent on July 24, 28, and 29. It took a couple of weeks to receive the furniture. Company return policy wasn't honored. I keep getting the run around. Please help! El Monte California
Author: Milton, Florida Computer Furniture: FlatFair Internet

2, Report #1242021

Jul 15 2015
Ergo In Demand Do not place an order with this company. They will charge your card, not deliver product and not return your calls. Central Point, Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Furniture: Ergo In Demand Internet

May 19 2015
Direct tv Installed a dish on my roof. I was not informed that a dish would be installed instead of a TV box. Hyannis Internet ma. Author: South Yarmouth, Massachusetts Computer Furniture: Direct tv Internet

Apr 14 2015
REVITA EYE To whom it may concern On March 25th I ask them the offer they made about Revita Eye and charged me 5.95 for postage and handling to which I gave my data card account and still have not sent me the product, but I went back to get my card and day without my authorization April / 08, 85.95 and I want to return me the money because I did not ask them anything else, I think a lack of respect from you is why do my reglamacion my money. Thanks in advance P.O BOX 25380. SANTA ANA CA 92799 INTERNET Author: miami beach, Florida Computer Furniture: REVITA EYE Nationwide

Nov 09 2014
Square Trade warranty for Staples Products Square Trade Staples pushes these warranties and they are RIPOFFS San Francisco California
Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Furniture: Square Trade warranty for Staples Products San Francisco, California

Jul 09 2014
scr@ecware.com Sean Rowland aka T-Trex He acted as a Web Master and He stole robbed my blind of my intellectual data He put a 3.6 million dollare company My Company in the Grave..He signed phony contracts. He is no Webmaster as he stated he is no SEO guy. He promised a shopping cart. and special cell phone apps inhis Phoney contract. I opened up my world to a guy i thought was Genuine. He is worse that Hitler orMadoff...I pray for anyone inthis country please call me...I have proff. He used my 25 years as a executive in the office furniture industry only to steal and sell my leads and my lifes work..If this can put a stop to some one else for this PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Look at his profile..and his BOOK "KILLING GOD" Oceanside Delaware Author: tustin, California Computer Furniture: scr@ecware.com Oceanside, Delaware

Apr 14 2014
South Shore Furniture RC Willey Horribly designed piece of furniture almost impossible to assemble! Internet Author: Brigham City, Utah Computer Furniture: South Shore Furniture Internet

Aug 31 2013
Rian Hicks i sent money for a dog which was suppose to come on plan next day... never did get my dog and wont give back money Montreal Qubece canada Author: Grand Bank, Georgia Computer Furniture: Rian Hicks Montreal Qubece, Select State/Province

Jun 04 2013
Print City Supply "Terrible Customer Service" Kissimee Florida Author: boise, Idaho Computer Furniture: Print City Supply Kissimee, Florida

May 27 2013
Daniel Meza Allegedly Daniel Meza wanted the Computer shipped and at the same time requested Process of a Refund. Internet Author: PC, California Computer Furniture: Dan Meza Internet

Feb 15 2013
Discount Chairs Our hotel ordered and paid for 250 white resin folding chairs last April. As of today we have not received the chairs, and no one is responding back to us. It appears that we have the same problem w Van Nuys, California Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Computer Furniture: Discount Chairs Van Nuys, California

Oct 22 2012
Affordable Seating FRAUD NEGLIGENCE AND HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Chicago, Illinois Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Computer Furniture: Affordable Seating Chicago, Illinois

Oct 08 2012
Craigslist Scammers - Gabriella Barney Lisa Xavier Buyer requests seller to pay shipping fees Western Union to fake shipping company. Buyer "fake" pays through PayPal. Sacramento, Colorado Springs, Internet Author: Sacramento, California Computer Furniture: Craigslist Scammers - Gabriella Barney Internet

Aug 31 2012
Epopus LLC or Pam Durkin Supope LLC Fraud - Failure to honor contract - took 17,500 dollars and gave us nothing. Niles, Michigan Author: Nashville, Tennessee Computer Furniture: Epopus LLC or Pam Durkin Niles, Michigan

May 08 2012
Repocast.com 1800lastbid Damaged Merchandise in their charge Byron Center, Michigan Author: Saint Charles, Michigan Computer Furniture: Repocast.com Byron Center, Michigan