calculated

Education & Instruction → Trade Schools

Jul 25 2014
Everest College Vancouver, WA Wasted my money!! Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver , Washington Trade Schools: Everest College Vancouver, WA Vancouver, Washington

Jul 16 2014
Al Collins Graphic Design School Collins College Ripoff, Money Front Tempe Arizona Author: Gainesville, Florida Trade Schools: Al Collins Graphic Design School Tempe, Arizona

Jul 16 2014
Kaplan College Sawyer College Fraud, Lies, Misrepresentation Hammond, Nationwide Author: Steger, Illinois Trade Schools: Kaplan College Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Metropolitan Technical Career Institute - Terri, Student Adviser director@freshcareerstart.com - ness03150@yahoo.com, info@mtctechnical.com I tried calling this "school" to set up classes. No one ever answers the phone there whenever you call. I tried various times on different days and times and you're "lucky" to get a call back at some random time if and when you leave a message. And if you don't catch their call - IF they call you back - "good luck" trying to call them back at this "school" where no one answer the phone for some reason. Brooksville Florida Author: Tampa area, Florida Trade Schools: Medical Training Classes Technical Institute Brooksville, Florida

Jul 01 2014
Pre-Apprenticeship Training Institute (Toronto) P.A.T. Institute Paid $7500 to have my dreams destroyed Toronto Ontario
Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Trade Schools: Pre-Apprenticeship Training Institute (Toronto) Toronto, Ontario

Jun 19 2014
Center for process server education Robin Mullins Politics corruption influence peddling Bellingham Washington
Author: Wisconsin Trade Schools: Center for process server education Bellingham, Washington

Jun 17 2014
ICDC college Well I started this school last year and they told me that I would be getting some of my money back from what was being paid for my tuison but I didn,t what they did was at the end of every sumaster they took it and then they took it at the beging of the next sumaster that way I had none and they nevery told me that I had to brrow some more money about 1,400.00 to pay for the rest and they don,t tell you everything at the beging they are a buch of liers I wont my money back then I can go to another college that will help me oh yeah and at the end of yo finishing college they don't help you find a job like they say they will. They just a buch of LIERS AND I WONT MY MONEY BACK Califina Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Trade Schools: ICDC college Internet

Jun 11 2014
Marvel Beauty School Barrie Campus Lack of education and structure, Not worth the money Barrie Ontario Author: Barrie, Ontario Trade Schools: Marvel Beauty School Barrie , Ontario

Jun 10 2014
Dover Business College berkley college ripoffs dover New Jersey Author: newton, New Jersey Trade Schools: Dover Business College dover, New Jersey

Jun 10 2014
CDL4DVD I ordered a dvd to help my boyfriend with his cdl training and they took my money from a paypal account and never sent the dvd Internet Author: Maryland Trade Schools: CDL4DVD Internet

Jun 06 2014
Pacific Coast Trade School "Under the Table Tuition" Oxnard California Author: Oxnard, California Trade Schools: Pacific Coast Trade School Oxnard, California

Jun 06 2014
MyComputerCareer.com Misleading advertising/did not fulfill contract/total scam Raleigh North Carolina Author: Mebane, North Carolina Trade Schools: MyComputerCareer.com Raleigh, North Carolina

May 29 2014
Institute of Makeup Artistry & F/X Scammed, Lies, Manipulation, Unprofessional San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Trade Schools: Institute of Makeup Artistry & F/X San Antonio, Texas

May 29 2014
SANFORD BROWN COLLEGE BOGUS, RIPOFF, SNEAKY SAINT LOUIS Nationwide Author: St Louis, Missouri Trade Schools: SANFORD BROWN COLLEGE Nationwide

May 28 2014
American Bartenders School american bartenders school takes $695 from me! New York New York
Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Trade Schools: American Bartenders School New York, New York

May 25 2014
CARRIE VON LOUDON INSTITUTE MAKEUP ARTISTRY AND F/XARTISTRY COMPANY IMUA bullyng, intimidation, yelling, screaming, cancel the classes, refuse to provide classes for being friends with another student, did not provide materials, she cursed in class,unprofessional and unethical. SAN ANTONIO Texas Author: san antonio, Texas Trade Schools: CARRIE VON LOUDON SAN ANTONIO, Texas

May 25 2014
Insitute of Makeup Artistry & FX, The Artistry Company, IMUA Unethical, Unprofessional, Fraud, Deceptive, Theft, Manipulaitive,Verbal Abuse, Discrimination, Harrassment San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Trade Schools: Insitute of Makeup Artistry & FX San Antonio, Texas

May 25 2014
Institute of makeup artistry & f/x IMUA or The Artistry Co Stole, unprofessional, deceitful, cheat, manipulative, unethical, San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Trade Schools: Institute of makeup artistry & f/x San Antonio, Texas

May 24 2014
marinello school of beauty discrimination by instructor and students in ethetics program hayward  California Author: union city, California Trade Schools: marinello school of beauty hayward, California

May 19 2014
Eric Fisher Academy Eric Fisher Salon and School Bad Face; This school ripped me off of my time and money in Esthetics Wichita Kansas Author: Wichita , Kansas Trade Schools: Eric Fisher Academy Wichita, Kansas