Education & Instruction → Trade Schools

Oct 11 2016
Tricoci University Libertyville Students MUST bring in clientele to perform X # of treatments in order to graduate - horrible treatment of students . . . Libertyville Illinois Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Trade Schools: Tricoci University Libertyville

Oct 09 2016
Business Computer Training Institute BCTI This school was a scam. 14 years later, I'm still paying for it! Fife Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Trade Schools: Business Computer Training Institute Fife, Washington

Oct 04 2016
BCTI Waste of time and money. Stuck with student loans I can't get rid of and got no use of the training Vancouver Washington Author: Naples, Florida Trade Schools: BCTI Vancouver , Washington

Sep 27 2016
International Academy Of Design And Technology IADT- Nashville Complete ripoff, location closed, notified of closing right after I started school there, teach out Nashville, TN Author: Nashville, Tennessee Trade Schools: International Academy Of Design And Technology Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
MeasureUp Very Deceptive Refund Policy And Very Poor Product Quality Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Trade Schools: MeasureUp Internet

Sep 18 2016
Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) Trade School False reporting of first term payment St Louis Missouri Author: St Louis, Missouri Trade Schools: Vatterott College (Sunset Hills) St Louis, Missouri

Sep 04 2016
Lamson college School wasted my time and money with nothing to show Tempe Arizona Author: MESA, Arizona Trade Schools: Lamson college Tempe, Arizona

Aug 24 2016
american institute school of health careers TOTAL RIP OFF lauderdale lakes Florida Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Trade Schools: american institute school of health careers lauderdale lakes, Florida

Aug 08 2016
CareerCom Business School Went and took a tour of the school signed a paper stating that I was interested in going but changed my mind and didn't go back they charge me and got finiacial aid for me I never attended Oakland California Author: Oakland, California Trade Schools: CareerCom Business School Oakland, California

Jul 24 2016
Sanford Brown I want to join a class action law suit against Sanford Brown Houston Nationwide Author: Spring, Texas Trade Schools: Sanford Brown Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
08:06 AM Writer's LifeMary MastersonTy Cohen As i have read they did to others they didn't provide services/products as described and keep billing me every month even though I have been told I will not be billed again. now I have to get a new debit card to prevent them from stealing from me! Internet Author: Naples, Florida Trade Schools: Internet

Jul 09 2016
PSI Institute Susan Bakersmith Fraid Silver Spring Maryland Author: Schenectady, New York Trade Schools: PSI Institute Silver Spring , Maryland

Jun 27 2016
ABC Bartending school Cancelled enrollment Birmingham Alabama Author: PINSON, Alabama Trade Schools: ABC Bartending school Birmingham , Alabama

Jun 24 2016
PIMA Medical Institute -Houston , TX Campus Scam so unprofessional! Houston Tx Author: Houston, Texas Trade Schools: PIMA Medical Institute -Houston , TX Campus

Jun 22 2016
Everest Institute Everest Institute Credentials Aren't No Good Houston Texas Author: Houston , Texas Trade Schools: Everest Institute Houston, Texas

May 31 2016
ITT Tech I got scammed for one semester Atlanta Georgia Author: Georgia Trade Schools: ITT Tech Nationwide

May 26 2016
Miller Motte Technical College MMTC School Lied about HVACR program. 95 Percent in class bookwork 5 Percent hands on. Lazy Instructors Madison Tennessee Author: TN, Tennessee Trade Schools: Miller Motte Technical College Madison, Tennessee