Education & Instruction → Trade Schools

Sep 15 2014
BCTI/Tukwila WA BCTI/Ripoff, Thousands in Debt afer 13 years - Now being garnished by Dept of Education Seattle/Tukwila Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Trade Schools: BCTI/Tukwila WA Washington

Sep 14 2014
C.R. England Current Driver Richmond Indiana
Author: Indiana Trade Schools: C.R. England Richmond, Indiana

Sep 08 2014
Everest Institute is a waste of money and time. Dearborn Michigan Author: Canton, Michigan Trade Schools: Everest College Dearborn, MI Dearborn, Michigan

Aug 21 2014
Celadon Transportation Quality Drivers Scam Disaster Bait and Switch Indianapolis Indiana Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Trade Schools: Celadon Transportation Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 25 2014
Everest College Vancouver, WA Wasted my money!! Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver , Washington Trade Schools: Everest College Vancouver, WA Vancouver, Washington

Jul 16 2014
Al Collins Graphic Design School Collins College Ripoff, Money Front Tempe Arizona Author: Gainesville, Florida Trade Schools: Al Collins Graphic Design School Tempe, Arizona

Jul 16 2014
Kaplan College Sawyer College Fraud, Lies, Misrepresentation Hammond, Nationwide Author: Steger, Illinois Trade Schools: Kaplan College Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Metropolitan Technical Career Institute - Terri, Student Adviser director@freshcareerstart.com - ness03150@yahoo.com, info@mtctechnical.com I tried calling this "school" to set up classes. No one ever answers the phone there whenever you call. I tried various times on different days and times and you're "lucky" to get a call back at some random time if and when you leave a message. And if you don't catch their call - IF they call you back - "good luck" trying to call them back at this "school" where no one answer the phone for some reason. Brooksville Florida Author: Tampa area, Florida Trade Schools: Medical Training Classes Technical Institute Brooksville, Florida

Jul 01 2014
Pre-Apprenticeship Training Institute (Toronto) P.A.T. Institute Paid $7500 to have my dreams destroyed Toronto Ontario
Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Trade Schools: Pre-Apprenticeship Training Institute (Toronto) Toronto, Ontario

Jun 19 2014
Center for process server education Robin Mullins Politics corruption influence peddling Bellingham Washington
Author: Wisconsin Trade Schools: Center for process server education Bellingham, Washington

Jun 17 2014
ICDC college Well I started this school last year and they told me that I would be getting some of my money back from what was being paid for my tuison but I didn,t what they did was at the end of every sumaster they took it and then they took it at the beging of the next sumaster that way I had none and they nevery told me that I had to brrow some more money about 1,400.00 to pay for the rest and they don,t tell you everything at the beging they are a buch of liers I wont my money back then I can go to another college that will help me oh yeah and at the end of yo finishing college they don't help you find a job like they say they will. They just a buch of LIERS AND I WONT MY MONEY BACK Califina Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Trade Schools: ICDC college Internet

Jun 11 2014
Marvel Beauty School Barrie Campus Lack of education and structure, Not worth the money Barrie Ontario Author: Barrie, Ontario Trade Schools: Marvel Beauty School Barrie , Ontario

Jun 10 2014
Dover Business College berkley college ripoffs dover New Jersey Author: newton, New Jersey Trade Schools: Dover Business College dover, New Jersey

Jun 10 2014
CDL4DVD I ordered a dvd to help my boyfriend with his cdl training and they took my money from a paypal account and never sent the dvd Internet Author: Maryland Trade Schools: CDL4DVD Internet

Jun 06 2014
Pacific Coast Trade School "Under the Table Tuition" Oxnard California Author: Oxnard, California Trade Schools: Pacific Coast Trade School Oxnard, California

Jun 06 2014
MyComputerCareer.com Misleading advertising/did not fulfill contract/total scam Raleigh North Carolina Author: Mebane, North Carolina Trade Schools: MyComputerCareer.com Raleigh, North Carolina

May 29 2014
Institute of Makeup Artistry & F/X Scammed, Lies, Manipulation, Unprofessional San Antonio Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Trade Schools: Institute of Makeup Artistry & F/X San Antonio, Texas

May 29 2014
SANFORD BROWN COLLEGE BOGUS, RIPOFF, SNEAKY SAINT LOUIS Nationwide Author: St Louis, Missouri Trade Schools: SANFORD BROWN COLLEGE Nationwide

May 28 2014
American Bartenders School american bartenders school takes $695 from me! New York New York
Author: Bayonne, New Jersey Trade Schools: American Bartenders School New York, New York

poverty