Education & Instruction → Trade Schools

76, Report #1190380

Nov 20 2014
US Career Institute Inadequate materials, lies about incentives Internet Author: Internet Trade Schools: US Career Institute Internet

Oct 29 2014
Real Estate Express Online Real Estate Class, Failure, Does Not Prepare You For Any TEST! St. Louis Missouri Author: Clovis , California Trade Schools: Real Estate Express St. Louis, Missouri

Oct 29 2014
Platt College I wish I have read a report before going to this school! Lawton Oklahoma Author: Geronimo, Oklahoma Trade Schools: Platt College Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 17 2014
Collins College Al Collins Graphic Design School Class Action Suit - Add me to it Tempe Arizona Author: Arizona, Arizona Trade Schools: Collins College Tempe, Arizona

Oct 10 2014
Biohealth college Bryman and Sam Lawsuit FAKE, WASTE OF TIME, STOLE LOANS san jose California Author: san jose, California Trade Schools: Biohealth College San Jose, California

Sep 15 2014
BCTI/Tukwila WA BCTI/Ripoff, Thousands in Debt afer 13 years - Now being garnished by Dept of Education Seattle/Tukwila Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Trade Schools: BCTI/Tukwila WA Washington

Sep 14 2014
C.R. England Current Driver Richmond Indiana
Author: Indiana Trade Schools: C.R. England Richmond, Indiana

Sep 08 2014
Everest Institute is a waste of money and time. Dearborn Michigan Author: Canton, Michigan Trade Schools: Everest College Dearborn, MI Dearborn, Michigan

Aug 21 2014
Celadon Transportation Quality Drivers Scam Disaster Bait and Switch Indianapolis Indiana Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Trade Schools: Celadon Transportation Indianapolis, Indiana

Jul 25 2014
Everest College Vancouver, WA Wasted my money!! Vancouver Washington Author: Vancouver , Washington Trade Schools: Everest College Vancouver, WA Vancouver, Washington

Jul 16 2014
Al Collins Graphic Design School Collins College Ripoff, Money Front Tempe Arizona Author: Gainesville, Florida Trade Schools: Al Collins Graphic Design School Tempe, Arizona

Jul 16 2014
Kaplan College Sawyer College Fraud, Lies, Misrepresentation Hammond, Nationwide Author: Steger, Illinois Trade Schools: Kaplan College Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
Metropolitan Technical Career Institute - Terri, Student Adviser -, I tried calling this "school" to set up classes. No one ever answers the phone there whenever you call. I tried various times on different days and times and you're "lucky" to get a call back at some random time if and when you leave a message. And if you don't catch their call - IF they call you back - "good luck" trying to call them back at this "school" where no one answer the phone for some reason. Brooksville Florida Author: Tampa area, Florida Trade Schools: Medical Training Classes Technical Institute Brooksville, Florida

Jul 01 2014
Pre-Apprenticeship Training Institute (Toronto) P.A.T. Institute Paid $7500 to have my dreams destroyed Toronto Ontario
Author: Etobicoke, Ontario Trade Schools: Pre-Apprenticeship Training Institute (Toronto) Toronto, Ontario

Jun 19 2014
Center for process server education Robin Mullins Politics corruption influence peddling Bellingham Washington
Author: Wisconsin Trade Schools: Center for process server education Bellingham, Washington

Jun 17 2014
ICDC college Well I started this school last year and they told me that I would be getting some of my money back from what was being paid for my tuison but I didn,t what they did was at the end of every sumaster they took it and then they took it at the beging of the next sumaster that way I had none and they nevery told me that I had to brrow some more money about 1,400.00 to pay for the rest and they don,t tell you everything at the beging they are a buch of liers I wont my money back then I can go to another college that will help me oh yeah and at the end of yo finishing college they don't help you find a job like they say they will. They just a buch of LIERS AND I WONT MY MONEY BACK Califina Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Trade Schools: ICDC college Internet