Services → Buying Clubs

Approximately 910 Reports Found

Sep 06 2016
FCS Fashionary Services They took my money !!!! I got nothing in return!!!! Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Buying Clubs: FCS Fashionary Services Internet

Jul 15 2016
Beauty Basics I called to cancel this order and she would not do so until I told her why and how I use this product. She still would not cancel this order! La Jolia California Author: Charleston, Illinois Buying Clubs: Beauty Basics La Jolia, California

May 09 2016
Great Fun They lie to get you to join Nashville Tennessee Author: Glendale, Arizona Buying Clubs: Great Fun Nashville, Tennessee

Feb 08 2016
SKIN OPTICS SKIN OPTICS ANTI-WRINKLE SKIN CREAM RIPOFF - WITHDREW $89.90 FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT -RECEIVED NO PRODUCT AND WILL NOT REFUND MY MONEY Internet Author: Westville, Oklahoma Buying Clubs: SKIN OPTICS Internet

Feb 09 2016
Lot 18 Tastingroom.com Fraudulent abuse of debit/Credit card information Mahopac New York Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Buying Clubs: Lot 18 Mahopac, New York

May 15 2016
Wholesale Universe, Ryan Nichols My fulfillment service, Done for you, Bonnie Nichols Promised items for resale would sell. They did not. When I tried to resolve the issue he blocked me, ignored me, and refused to professionally address the situation. SCAM. Houston Texas Magnolia Texas Internet
Author: richmond, Virginia Buying Clubs: Wholesale Universe, Ryan Nichols Internet

Sep 23 2015
Everydayhappy.com Everyday Happy, Everydayhappy Charged prior to my the trial package. Caused overdraft. Will not refund fee. Did not get day dropped off at leasing office because I did not know it was there. Have proof of date picked up from leasing office. Sent back order. New York New York Author: Wellington, Florida Buying Clubs: Everydayhappy.com New York, New York

Sep 16 2015
Shop and save $100 Walmart scam Try our service for 30 days and cancel before 30 days receive $100 Walmart card Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Buying Clubs: Shop and save Internet

Aug 02 2015
lavino ageless cream scammed me for $190 for product I returned unknown web only Internet Author: west newbury, Massachusetts Buying Clubs: lavino ageless cream Internet

Jul 27 2015
Dollar Beard Club Inc. Unauthorized and Double Charges Huntington Beach California Author: PANORAMA CITY, California Buying Clubs: Dollar Beard Club Inc. Internet

Jul 08 2015
Direct Buy Direct Buy of Cincinnati What a scam.....if you have not invested.....run away! West Chester, Ohio Author: Kettering, Ohio Buying Clubs: Direct Buy West Chester,, Ohio

May 06 2015
TLG Buyers Signed me up for this service without my knowledge and charged my account 19.99 for the past 4 months. Said they wouldn't refund my money. This is fraudulent activity in my opinion. Make sure you carefully go over your statements every month for these type of charges. Internet Author: Brandon, Florida Buying Clubs: TLG Buyers Internet

Apr 29 2015
Direct Buy High Pressure Sale and Then Three Years of We Will See If We Can Get You Out Of The Contract Greenville Nationwide Author: Central, South Carolina Buying Clubs: Direct Buy Nationwide

Apr 08 2015
doubleday book club took money then deactived account without giving merchandise Internet Author: clatonia, Nebraska Buying Clubs: doubleday book club Internet

Mar 12 2015
Buyers Cash Club aka's Consumer Cash Networkaka Retail Cash Empire This company has scammed me for $5,000. I am doing and update report because so far there are 600 victims that have been scammed by this company. The first ruse is they try to get you to buy a website that has brand name stores on it and everythin is 50% off always. Goodyear Arizona Author: napa, California Buying Clubs: Buyers Cash Club Goodyear, Arizona

Mar 26 2015
consumer cash network, buyers cash club, retail cash empire New name for old company. phoenix Internet Author: birmingham, Alabama Buying Clubs: consumer cash network Internet

Mar 02 2015
BJ's BBB Better Business Bureau Serving Central & Western MA and Northeastern CT Michellee GordonEric Euglow Screw-up Credit with Hard inquiries Worcester Massachusetts Author: Hampton, Virginia Buying Clubs: BJ's BBB Better Business Bureau Serving Central & Western MA and Northeastern CT Worcester, Massachusetts