Services → Buying Clubs

Approximately 899 Reports Found

Dec 16 2013
Eversave Offers "Saves" from shady companies Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Buying Clubs: Eversave Internet

Dec 04 2013
Cleareance.Co triple charges of purchase no response! nationwide Author: manchester, Connecticut Buying Clubs: Cleareance.Co Select State/Province

Nov 09 2013
BrainBuys Waste of Time and Money Monaca Pennsylvania Author: Alexandria, Virginia Buying Clubs: BrainBuys Monaca, Pennsylvania

Oct 29 2013
Trident Asset Management, Ms. Chitra Sett (Owner) Trident Asset Management, LLC Alpharetta Georgia Author: Lake Charles,, Louisiana Buying Clubs: Trident Asset Management Alpharetta, Georgia

Oct 23 2013
USA Benefits, John Mis-dialed an 866 number and got no-name company. Virgina Beach Virginia Author: Vancouver, Washington Buying Clubs: USA Benefits Virgina Beach, Virginia

Oct 07 2013
Great Fun! Trileglant Corporation Access Development Deceptive, Rip-Off, No Customer Service Nashville Tennessee Author: Illinois Buying Clubs: Great Fun! Nashville, Tennessee

Sep 13 2013
Money Plus Saver Took my 89.00 out of my bank account. Waiting 37 days and no refund yet!!!! Internet Author: Erlanger, Kentucky Buying Clubs: Money Plus Saver Select State/Province

Sep 09 2013
Itex/ RBB Trade, Scott Davidson ItexRBB TradeScott Davidson Thief, not a good company the owner makes you take him to court and even after you win he still plays games by lieing Plantation Florida Author: PEMBROKE PINES, Florida Buying Clubs: Itex/ RBB Trade, Scott Davidson Plantation, Florida

Sep 04 2013
PerksCard Network Augeo Affinity Marketing Took $1,045 up front for services they never provided. Islandia New York Author: Secaucus, New Jersey Buying Clubs: PerksCard Network Islandia, New York

Aug 31 2013
Savings2Go Fraudulently Enrolled Plano Texas Author: Glendale, Arizona Buying Clubs: Savings2Go Plano, Texas

Jun 23 2014
American Shoppers Network Rude service. washingotn Author: Washington Buying Clubs: American Shoppers Network Select State/Province

Aug 13 2013
09:19 PM Money-Hungry Company!!! Buyer Beware!!! DO NOT REGISTER WITH THESE PEOPLE Monaco Pennsylvania Author: Somewhere, South Carolina Buying Clubs: Monaco, Pennsylvania

Aug 05 2013
BFC PRODUCE INC. Fraudulent Check caused overdraft in my bank account Lenoir North Carolina Author: Bronx, New York Buying Clubs: BFC PRODUCE INC. Lenoir, North Carolina

Jul 13 2013
DirectBuy of Minneapolis Forced to pay for a program I am not allowed access to. Bloomington Minnesota Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Buying Clubs: DirectBuy of Minneapolis Bloomington, Minnesota

Jun 28 2013
ACM*URBAN NUTRITION I tried returning the product three times - they didn't want it either. Finally received a return number; raced to the Post Ofc sent stuff back priority mail return receipt with all original info. Surprise surprise Friday late a charge in my account. I kept copies.. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Denver, Colorado Buying Clubs: ACM*URBAN NUTRITION Jersey City, New Jersey

Jun 22 2013
West Bay Acquistions, LLC This company is trying to collect a debt that does not exist!! Cranston Rhode Island Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Buying Clubs: West Bay Acquistions, LLC Cranston, Rhode Island

Jun 07 2013
HABAND created a vip account that will take $14.95 from my account automatically. Internet Author: lawton, Oklahoma Buying Clubs: HABAND Internet

May 24 2013
Hallie John sister modeling agency avon scam same letter bull as the other lady described. Recieved another email stating the sponsor "accidently sent me the check for the products and included her travel expenses" and would I kindly send her the money back because people are funny about these things. The only thing is I never sent her a total yet on what she owed me. I did however give her my address and phone numbers where I could be reached. I tried the number she gave me and guess what it was "no longer in service and disconnected" !!! I feel so violated and hope she is stopped! I however did the un christian thing and sent her a nasty email back telling her she was busted and I had looked up her information and found the reports of her scams. Hopefully, " the mystery check will show up and I will turn it into the authorites. I have learned a vaulable lesson I will check info before processing my order. She did not get any products or money !!!!!!!!! Machelle Samuel miami beach Florida Author: North Carolina Buying Clubs: Hallie John sister modeling agency miami beach, Florida

May 06 2013
Hallie John - AVON SCAM Avon, Email Scam Miami Beach Florida Author: Seymour , Tennessee Buying Clubs: Hallie John Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 24 2013
Smart Shoppers Savings Club I received a bill for $201.45 I never even heard of them Phoenix, Arizona Author: , Buying Clubs: Smart Shoppers Savings Club Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 23 2013
National Home Buyer's Alliance NHBA -This company is fake and they ripoff helpless people who really need help!!!!! Dallas, Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Buying Clubs: National Home Buyer's Alliance Dallas, Texas