Services → Buying Clubs

Approximately 909 Reports Found

Jul 13 2013
DirectBuy of Minneapolis Forced to pay for a program I am not allowed access to. Bloomington Minnesota Author: Lakeville, Minnesota Buying Clubs: DirectBuy of Minneapolis Bloomington, Minnesota

Jun 28 2013
ACM*URBAN NUTRITION I tried returning the product three times - they didn't want it either. Finally received a return number; raced to the Post Ofc sent stuff back priority mail return receipt with all original info. Surprise surprise Friday late a charge in my account. I kept copies.. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Denver, Colorado Buying Clubs: ACM*URBAN NUTRITION Jersey City, New Jersey

Jun 22 2013
West Bay Acquistions, LLC This company is trying to collect a debt that does not exist!! Cranston Rhode Island Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Buying Clubs: West Bay Acquistions, LLC Cranston, Rhode Island

Jun 07 2013
HABAND created a vip account that will take $14.95 from my account automatically. Internet Author: lawton, Oklahoma Buying Clubs: HABAND Internet

May 24 2013
Hallie John sister modeling agency avon scam same letter bull as the other lady described. Recieved another email stating the sponsor "accidently sent me the check for the products and included her travel expenses" and would I kindly send her the money back because people are funny about these things. The only thing is I never sent her a total yet on what she owed me. I did however give her my address and phone numbers where I could be reached. I tried the number she gave me and guess what it was "no longer in service and disconnected" !!! I feel so violated and hope she is stopped! I however did the un christian thing and sent her a nasty email back telling her she was busted and I had looked up her information and found the reports of her scams. Hopefully, " the mystery check will show up and I will turn it into the authorites. I have learned a vaulable lesson I will check info before processing my order. She did not get any products or money !!!!!!!!! Machelle Samuel miami beach Florida Author: North Carolina Buying Clubs: Hallie John sister modeling agency miami beach, Florida

May 06 2013
Hallie John - AVON SCAM Avon, Email Scam Miami Beach Florida Author: Seymour , Tennessee Buying Clubs: Hallie John Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 24 2013
Smart Shoppers Savings Club I received a bill for $201.45 I never even heard of them Phoenix, Arizona Author: , Buying Clubs: Smart Shoppers Savings Club Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 23 2013
National Home Buyer's Alliance NHBA -This company is fake and they ripoff helpless people who really need help!!!!! Dallas, Texas Author: Mesquite, Texas Buying Clubs: National Home Buyer's Alliance Dallas, Texas

Apr 23 2013
Saveology Dining Worst. Company. Ever, Internet Author: Baldwinsville, New York Buying Clubs: Saveology Dining Internet

Apr 22 2013
www.budgetsaveronline.com I signed up for free 14 day trial, well wasnt told the 14day trail began the day they had me ok it on the phone, I was waiting for paperwork to show up, and it just happen to take 14 days for me to ge Internet Author: La Pine, Oregon Buying Clubs: www.budgetsaveronline.com Internet

Apr 19 2013
Direct buy Membership fee with no discounts houston, Texas Author: sugar land, Texas Buying Clubs: Direct buy houston, Texas

Apr 16 2013
Mymaxsavings.com Coupontravel.com Between these 2 Co,Which are the same) they have taken over $100 out of my account, Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Hamden, Ohio Buying Clubs: Mymaxsavings.com Internet

Apr 14 2013
STUB HUB TICKET SELLERS BEWARE Internet Author: Suffern, New York Buying Clubs: STUB HUB Internet

Apr 09 2013
RDEALS RDEALS refusing not honoring voucher. Not responding to help requests Internet Author: Calgary, Alberta Buying Clubs: RDEALS Internet

Apr 01 2013
Money Plus Saver MSRC Scam to Steal from your bank account Los Angeles, California Author: Germantown, Tennessee Buying Clubs: Money Plus Saver Los Angeles, California

Mar 31 2013
Saveology Saveology Dining Club dishonest business, worst customer service Margate, Florida Author: New Haven, Connecticut Buying Clubs: Saveology Margate, Florida

Mar 20 2013
Costco Costco Wholesale Deli Department Costco Rotisserie Chicken Internet, Nationwide Author: Boston, Massachusetts Buying Clubs: Costco Nationwide

Feb 15 2013
Naromax Connie Myers Ordered $5.99 watch from Naromax on eBay popup virus then was charged $5.99 plus $98 Glendale, California
Author: Lynchburg, Virginia Buying Clubs: Naromax Glendale, California

Feb 13 2013
Victory Electronic cigarrettes made me become a member, then my product malfuntioned and the orders I received were incorrect! When I called NUMEROUS times within a mont to cancel I was always #26 on hold. I held once and after 45 , Internet Author: Brady, Texas Buying Clubs: Victory Electronic cigarrettes Internet

Feb 11 2013
Shoppers Advantage Charged me $16.99 on my credit card from Aug 2012 thru Jan 2013. I did not sign up for this service and recieved nothing frim this company. PO Box 6100, Missouri Author: Danville, Alabama Buying Clubs: Shoppers Advantage PO Box 6100, Missouri

Feb 06 2013
National Savers of Indianapolis --Closed the business after I paid membership fee. Indianapolis, Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Buying Clubs: National Savers of Indianapolis Indianapolis, Indiana

Mar 06 2013
Budget Savers Shoppers Advantage from a different purchase-also sending you, $100 in gas vouchers, VERIFY YOUR CC#, 14 days to cancel, Internet Author: Smalltown, Missouri Buying Clubs: Budget Savers Internet

Feb 01 2013
Susan Levine Shopnbc, a kept complaining I was not paying and b, doesn't tell all about Sensa Glencoe, Illinois Author: Glencoe, Illinois Buying Clubs: Susan Levine Glencoe, Illinois