Home & Garden → Kitchens

Sep 04 2015
KaTom Restaurant Supply Classic Bait and Switch Kodak Tennessee Author: Los Angeles, California Kitchens: KaTom Restaurant Supply Kodak, Tennessee

Sep 02 2015
American Countertop Experts Does not stand by workmanship Lebanon Pennsylvania Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Kitchens: American Countertop Experts Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Aug 29 2015
AJ Madison Inc Star Creations took my order, took my credit card number and then mentioned the restocking fee and the re-delivery fee, must use an outside delivery firm as I have had to speak to them via phone and poor english language, this might explain why they did not email me or tell me that I had to be present to sign for the order which might come by tractor trailor to my private residence, thus as I was not there I am facing a re-delivery charge of $75.00 or a 30% restocking fee if I cancel the order Brooklyn New York Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Kitchens: AJ Madison Inc Brooklyn, New York

Aug 28 2015
All Stars Remodeling Kitchen Remodel Pleaston California
Author: San Jose, California Kitchens: All Stars Remodeling Pleaston , California

Aug 21 2015
Aqua Safe Systems aquasafe systems, aquasafe canada, aqua safe canada Poor customer service response to a catastrophic failure of their reverse osmosis system Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Kitchens: Aqua Safe Systems Internet

Aug 20 2015
Anthony Laird / Handyman LLC Handyman Services Anthony M. Laird HandyMan Inc Mr. Laird LIED to me from day 1 and STOLE over $4,000 of my money in materials and labor! Columbus Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Kitchens: Anthony Laird / Handyman LLC Internet

Aug 19 2015
Whirlpool Pur water filter Whirlpool, pur water filter Water filters no longer work Nationwide Author: Aloha, Oregon Kitchens: Whirlpool Pur water filter Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Metro granite counter tops Metro marble and granitemetroplex granite Levi Austin, Texas 78726 Author: cedar park, Texas Kitchens: Metro granite counter tops Austin, TX 78726, Texas

Jul 26 2015
KitchenCabinatryTampa.com Ivan De Jesus Did not pay subcontractor in full Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Kitchens: KitchenCabinatryTampa.com Tampa, Florida

Jul 24 2015
Sarasota Kitchen and Bath/Aaron Bergell Unlicensed contractor screws up and feels since he doesnt have the money he does not need to pay us back the $19,8000 he stole from us Sarasota Florida
Author: Sarasota, Florida Kitchens: Sarasota Kitchen and Bath Sarasota, Florida

Jul 23 2015
Greenbrier International - Dollar Tree Ripped baggy rip-off Chesapeake Virginia Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Kitchens: Greenbrier International - Dollar Tree Chesapeake, Virginia

Aug 07 2015
Joe's Granite Joe's MarbleJoe's Marble and GraniteJoe CelelloJoe's Marble and Tile Well I sure wish I had looked over reviews before I let Joe do work for me. I had him do -1500 sq feet of wood floor instatallation -Granite for: my large kitchen (including island), laundry room, and 2 additional bathrooms PLUS master bath -Tile for my master bath -and marble window sills All in all I invested about $30,000 with Joe. You would think he would have a little bit of conscious loyalty in case of any problems. Then, only 9 months after floors were installed they began to buckle. Being that it was not even a year before I had significant problems, I feel it should have been warranteed. Worse part was, he ended up being completely belligerent to me. I honestly don't know how he does any business, or looks in the mirror for that matter. Thank God there's a thing called karma. FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Author: bocq raton, Florida Kitchens: Joe's Granite FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida

Jul 21 2015
Gourmet Cooking, BEWARE Gourmet Cooking /Old West Books ITEMS NOT ORDERED! Van Nuys, Vista California Author: Mount Pleasant, Texas Kitchens: Gourmet Cooking Van Nuys, California

Jul 10 2015
Tabitha, joy, angel Dishonest made you pay up front deliver product then product not work. You call have warranty never answer. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Kitchens: Tabitha, joy Houston, Texas

Jul 06 2015
Cuisinart Conair Customer service plays shell game
Author: Georgia Kitchens: Cuisinart Nationwide

Jun 28 2015
Elite Stone Design, Mike Mireles Very unreliable Dallas Texas Author: Plano, Texas Kitchens: Elite Stone Design Dallas, Texas

Jun 25 2015
Ultra pure Bloomfield New Jersey Author: Haskell , New Jersey Kitchens: Ultra pure Bloomfield , New Jersey

Jun 24 2015
Sweetwise - Manufacture of "The Matt", "The PRO Matt" and "The HOME Matt" Company unable to know its own stock and charges customer for goods they do not have!! They only manufature one line item with 3 slight variations and aren't able to keep track of it or when it will be back in stock and make false claims. Customer service is shocking!! People are arrogant!! Nashville Tennessee Author: Johannesburg, Alabama Kitchens: Sweetwise Nashville, Tennessee

Jun 20 2015
Gear Bubble LLC item ordered was broken Freemont California Author: Grinnell, Kansas Kitchens: Gear Bubble LLC Freemont, California

Jun 18 2015
JNJ Granite Nick Disher James Palmer I was also, ripped off when I tried to purchase granite for a home in Fountain Square that was almost ready for showing. It was the same pattern as other complainants.  Indianapolis In Indiana Author: Fishers, Indiana Kitchens: JNJ Granite Internet

Jun 18 2015
Simmons Kitchen Cabinets Ripoff Artist - Took payment but did not complete or deliver cabinets Beaumont Texas Author: Sugar Land, Texas Kitchens: Simmons Kitchen Cabinets Beaumont,

Jun 17 2015
ShopRTACabinets Consumer Fraud Internet Author: Dunedin, Florida Kitchens: ShopRTACabinets Internet