Home & Garden → Kitchens

Mar 03 2016
Greebrier Int'l, INC DTSC Imports Out! Out, d**n spot! Chesapeake Virginia
Author: Prairie Du Chien, Wisconsin Kitchens: Greebrier Int'l, INC Chesapeake, Virginia

Feb 24 2016
Flooring & Kitchen Cabinets 4 Less / Romeo Villegas FKC4Less SCAM!!! CON ARTIST!!! LIAR!!! THIEF!!! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Kitchens: Flooring & Kitchen Cabinets 4 Less / Romeo Villegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 24 2016
Perfect Aqua Purifier Clearly Filtered After buying their system for $9.95 they charged $149.85 to my acct with my authorization. Austin Texas Author: Santa Monica, California Kitchens: Perfect Aqua Purifier Internet

Feb 16 2016
Lang's Kitchen & Bath Rude, poor workmanship, no show contractors, unresponsive owner, Newtown Pennsylvania Author: Langhorne, Pennsylvania Kitchens: Lang's Kitchen & Bath Newtown, Pennsylvania

Feb 14 2016
Choice home warrantee Choice Home Warrantee wants to give me $300 for replacement of $1200 electric range New Jersey Author: Salado, Texas Kitchens: Choice home warrantee New Jersey

Jul 21 2016
James fuller Jim fuller manager newton Massachusetts Author: west roxbury, Massachusetts Kitchens: James fuller newton, Massachusetts

Jan 04 2016
classic light design troy and Ingrid solms september 4, 2014 ordered light fixtures; $444.00 ; they got the money... i did not get merchandise pensacola Florida Author: brooklyn park, Minnesota Kitchens: classic light design pensacola, Florida

Dec 31 2015
proudtobeahairstylist.com Proud to be a Hairstylist Ripped me off for $26.00. Purchased two items in November as a Christmas gift. Received one a week before Christmas. Did not receive the second. They claimed they shipped it. They refused to provide me with tracking. refused to refund and will not respond to my inquiries.. Internet Author: lowell, Massachusetts Kitchens: proudtobeahairstylist.com Internet

Jan 12 2016
Calphalon This company uses deceptive advertising.  Nationwide Author: jacksonville, Florida Kitchens: Calphalon Nationwide

Dec 26 2015
Countertop Solutions LLC Christopher L. Reyes In your words a particular maliscious customer told us we could come back to finish what we started and then found a company to do so for less that they owed us. I possess info from Angies List that Carrie Lonsdale falsified info to them. Enough said. North Kansas City Missouri Author: North Kansas City, Missouri Kitchens: Countertop Solutions LLC North Kansas City, Missouri

Dec 21 2015
ShopRTACabinets.com Refuse to send cabinets or refund money Chicago Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Michigan Kitchens: ShopRTACabinets.com Internet

Dec 17 2015
Conns, Conns Home Plus Deceptive sales practices, Do not abide by their own return policy, No return phone calls Austin Texas Author: pflugerville , Texas Kitchens: Conns Austin, Texas

Dec 16 2015
Primitive Decor and More Pissed off and feel ripped off Internet Author: Newcastle, Maine Kitchens: Primitive Decor and More Internet

Dec 14 2015
Samsung Do not buy a Samsung Refrigerator!,,! You will be sorry! Www.samsung.com Author: Port Tobacco, Maryland Kitchens: Samsung

Dec 12 2015
getkitchen.net Bogus company. I ordered 2 products and never received them. Clarks Summit Pennsylvania Author: Lubbock, Texas Kitchens: getkitchen.net Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania

Dec 08 2015
I was working for him Hi my name is Devin and worked for Darrick for about 3weeks and did not get payed I was told I wood get payed every week but not I feel like this guy should be taken to court or jail I was working for him And did not get payed Oklahoma City Oklahoma City Author: Bethany, Oklahoma Kitchens: I was working for him Oklahoma City ,

Dec 04 2015
Shoprtacabinets.com Shoprtacabinets took the money from our bank account and never delivered cabinets nor refunded money. Chicago Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Michigan Kitchens: Shoprtacabinets.com Internet

43, Report #1271982

Dec 04 2015
Hello Fresh Mail order food company that doesn't know how to ship Internet Author: Lawrence, Kansas Kitchens: Hello Fresh Internet