Home & Garden → Kitchens

Oct 05 2015
heaton construction, world craft cabinetry took my business check in april 2015 then cancelled my order and never paid back my money. illinois Author: uniontown, Pennsylvania Kitchens: heaton construction

Oct 03 2015
Everything Kitchens Poor customer service, website issues, untimely delivery Internet Author: Cataumet, Massachusetts Kitchens: Everything Kitchens Internet

Oct 09 2015
Tavakul Kaekul dba Tav Design. AKA Tav Kaekul Falsified Invoices on Abandoned Kitchen Remodel Los Angeles California
Author: Long Beach, California Kitchens: Tavakul Kaekul dba Tav Design Internet

Sep 22 2015
Worldcraftcabinetry.com Cabinets Direct RTAFrank Lamark Natasha Mc Carthy Ordered cabinets for customer. Paid. Customer cancelled due to suspcious rip offs posted. They were notified Aug 24, 2015 promised in 10 business days, Sept 8 they said check mailed out today. As of 9/22/15 no check. Now email return undeliverable and website redirects to an innocent company Elk Grove Village Internet, IL Author: Deltona, Florida Kitchens: Worldcraftcabinetry.com Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
carpet king, Internet Author: vadnais hgts, Minnesota Kitchens: carpet king Internet

Sep 11 2015
Cabinets To Go rip off Selma Texas Author: Seguin, Texas Kitchens: Cabinets To Go - Schertz, TX Selma, Texas

Sep 09 2015
Lily Ann Cabinets DO NOT BELIEVE the 10 day ship time- try ONE MONTH with OUT-OF-STOCK items Adrian Michigan Author: birmingham, Alabama Kitchens: Lily Ann Cabinets Adrian,, Michigan

Sep 04 2015
KaTom Restaurant Supply Classic Bait and Switch Kodak Tennessee Author: Los Angeles, California Kitchens: KaTom Restaurant Supply Kodak, Tennessee

Sep 02 2015
American Countertop Experts Does not stand by workmanship Lebanon Pennsylvania Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Kitchens: American Countertop Experts Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Aug 29 2015
AJ Madison Inc Star Creations took my order, took my credit card number and then mentioned the restocking fee and the re-delivery fee, must use an outside delivery firm as I have had to speak to them via phone and poor english language, this might explain why they did not email me or tell me that I had to be present to sign for the order which might come by tractor trailor to my private residence, thus as I was not there I am facing a re-delivery charge of $75.00 or a 30% restocking fee if I cancel the order Brooklyn New York Author: Hillsborough, New Jersey Kitchens: AJ Madison Inc Brooklyn, New York

Aug 28 2015
All Stars Remodeling Kitchen Remodel Pleaston California
Author: San Jose, California Kitchens: All Stars Remodeling Pleaston , California

Aug 21 2015
Aqua Safe Systems aquasafe systems, aquasafe canada, aqua safe canada Poor customer service response to a catastrophic failure of their reverse osmosis system Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Kitchens: Aqua Safe Systems Internet

Aug 20 2015
Anthony Laird / Handyman LLC Handyman Services Anthony M. Laird HandyMan Inc Mr. Laird LIED to me from day 1 and STOLE over $4,000 of my money in materials and labor! Columbus Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Kitchens: Anthony Laird / Handyman LLC Internet

Aug 19 2015
Whirlpool Pur water filter Whirlpool, pur water filter Water filters no longer work Nationwide Author: Aloha, Oregon Kitchens: Whirlpool Pur water filter Nationwide

Aug 04 2015
Metro granite counter tops Metro marble and granitemetroplex granite Levi Austin, Texas 78726 Author: cedar park, Texas Kitchens: Metro granite counter tops Austin, TX 78726, Texas

Jul 26 2015
KitchenCabinatryTampa.com Ivan De Jesus Did not pay subcontractor in full Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Kitchens: KitchenCabinatryTampa.com Tampa, Florida

Jul 24 2015
Sarasota Kitchen and Bath/Aaron Bergell Unlicensed contractor screws up and feels since he doesnt have the money he does not need to pay us back the $19,8000 he stole from us Sarasota Florida
Author: Sarasota, Florida Kitchens: Sarasota Kitchen and Bath Sarasota, Florida

Jul 23 2015
Greenbrier International - Dollar Tree Ripped baggy rip-off Chesapeake Virginia Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Kitchens: Greenbrier International - Dollar Tree Chesapeake, Virginia

Aug 07 2015
Joe's Granite Joe's MarbleJoe's Marble and GraniteJoe CelelloJoe's Marble and Tile Well I sure wish I had looked over reviews before I let Joe do work for me. I had him do -1500 sq feet of wood floor instatallation -Granite for: my large kitchen (including island), laundry room, and 2 additional bathrooms PLUS master bath -Tile for my master bath -and marble window sills All in all I invested about $30,000 with Joe. You would think he would have a little bit of conscious loyalty in case of any problems. Then, only 9 months after floors were installed they began to buckle. Being that it was not even a year before I had significant problems, I feel it should have been warranteed. Worse part was, he ended up being completely belligerent to me. I honestly don't know how he does any business, or looks in the mirror for that matter. Thank God there's a thing called karma. FORT LAUDERDALE Florida Author: bocq raton, Florida Kitchens: Joe's Granite FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida