Services → Telemarketing Companies

Jun 21 2014
Smart Living SMC Was a member of SMC many years ago, then today I noticed a debit on my bank statement for $49.95 from Smartliving. Looked up the number and found many reports on this company. Formally SMC.I have not been in contact with SMC in over 5 years and now they take money from my account without my knowledge!!! Internet Author: Rogersville, Tennessee Telemarketing Companies: Smart Living Internet

Jun 12 2014
US Leads, D Repair, Luxury Safe Rooms Telemarketing, LeadsList 4 USA, Vlad’s Web, Medicare Leads, Telemarketing 21 Complete Scam - Stay Away Frisco Texas Author: York, Pennsylvania Telemarketing Companies: US Leads Frisco, Texas

Jun 12 2014
RCH Cable with holding my paycheck Newburgh New York Author: Kingston, New York Telemarketing Companies: RCH Cable Nationwide

29, Report #1152083

Jun 04 2014
Illinois Financial Lead Marketing Illinois Financial Failure to Honor Money-Back Guarantee Maryville Illinois Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Telemarketing Companies: Illinois Financial Lead Marketing Maryville, Illinois

30, Report #1151977

Jun 03 2014
Sunrise Student Loan Services Fenwake Out of Business Phoenix Arizona Author: Arizona Telemarketing Companies: Sunrise Student Loan Services Arizona

Jun 02 2014
US Leads Telemarketing21 LLC US Leads Telemarketing Company preys on those consumers who do not investigate them! Frisco Texas Author: Odenton, Maryland Telemarketing Companies: US Leads Frisco, Texas

May 31 2014
1st Accounting Services Jens Reinbach A lier, makes ppromises does not keep, says he provide training does not fired me due to my age said I am to old Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Telemarketing Companies: 1st Accounting Services Nationwide

May 30 2014
Great Fun I was never told that I had gotten involved with Great Fun. I thought that I signed up for Shoppers Advantage. I did not find out who I was dealing with until my bank account was billed for almost $20. Great Fun Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Great Fun Nationwide

May 30 2014
TELEPERFORMANCE US SUPPORT TREATING PEOPLE UNFAIRLY SHREVEPORT Louisiana Author: SHREVEPORT, Louisiana Telemarketing Companies: TELEPERFORMANCE SHREVEPORT, Louisiana

May 29 2014
1st Accounting Services Jens Reinbach An overbearing, dishonest treats people like crap, LIAR and SCAMMER Nationwide Author: San Clemete, California Telemarketing Companies: 1st Accounting Services Nationwide

May 28 2014
TimeQtrs.com GT Trymedics.com Both are both on my C.C. Statement as "Direct Marketing Inbound Telemarkting" Scam! Was checking my C.C. Statement and BOTH of these so-call companies billed my C.C. for $39.95 ! Not sure Internet Author: Higganum, Connecticut Telemarketing Companies: TimeQtrs.com Internet

May 27 2014
wireless500.com wireless 500.com attwireless Scam calling itself AT&T wireless calling everyday from 800-165-2861 and ask me go to wireless500.com Internet Author: Aliso Viejo, California Telemarketing Companies: wireless500.com Internet

May 19 2014
AISLINN OUTSOURCING RAY SMITH, STELLA HELPHILL MORTGAGE LEADS SCAM - DON'T SEND MONEY Alberta Canada, and India Nationwide Author: Toronto, Ohio Telemarketing Companies: AISLINN OUTSOURCING Nationwide

May 16 2014
Sunrise Student Loan Scam after paying fees unable to reach anyone at the company. No call back after leaving messages and emails. Phoenix Arizona Author: Compton, California Telemarketing Companies: Sunrise Student Loan Phoenix, Arizona

May 15 2014
B2B Sales Gen B2B Sales Gen, B2BSalesGen They completely ripped us off and stole our money. Baytown Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Telemarketing Companies: B2B Sales Gen Baytown, Texas

May 12 2014
@HomePhoneAgents DealerForce, John King, Don Queen, Angelique Hofacre, Chris STILL NOT PAYING ITS CONTRACTORS! SCAM Internet-FL Author: Michigan Telemarketing Companies: @HomePhoneAgents Internet

May 05 2014
Aislinn Outsourcing/Exceeding Solutions Great at Excuses and not very good at keeping promises New Delhi, India, Claims to be in Alberta. Internet Author: Ontario Telemarketing Companies: Aislinn Outsourcing Internet

May 04 2014
Lead Solutions Del Martin Gave multiple chances to fulfill our order and still wouldn't Nationwide Author: Excelsior Springs, Missouri Telemarketing Companies: Lead Solutions Nationwide

Apr 30 2014
Smart Leads, aka: Lead Generating Systems, LLC Did not meet their contract obligations and will not respond to my telephone calls regarding the matter Medina Ohio Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Telemarketing Companies: Smart Leads Medina, Ohio

Apr 28 2014
Teleperformance ASD Favoritism Over Professionalism Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Teleperformance ASD Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 28 2014
Aislinn Outsourcing Inc (Gautam Gautam) Gautam from Aislinn cheated and wasted my time and took my $700 Edmonton AB/ New Delhi India Author: British Columbia Telemarketing Companies: Aislinn Outsourcing Inc New Delhi,