Automotive → RV Parks

Approximately 8 Reports Found

Nov 08 2012
rv ice box jerry collins i oreder a ice box coil on augs 15 was told it would ship in two days i contact jerry 7 days later he told me it takes 10 to 14 days so iacll him back after 17 days he starter yelling that it takes morrilton, Arkansas Author: ventura, California RV Parks: rv ice box morrilton, Arkansas

Mar 26 2012
Scott Pointer lied about a RV for sale. was sent correspondence by autotrader to confirm transaction Internet Author: Providence, Rhode Island RV Parks: Scott Pointer Internet

Dec 09 2009
EMPIRE PARKING SVCS EPS UNFAIR $75 CHARGE FOR 15 MINUTES LATE!!BOOTED MY CAR BECAUSE I WAS JUST LATE FOR 15 MINUTES atlanta, Georgia Author: BUFORD, Georgia RV Parks: EMPIRE PARKING SVCS atlanta, Georgia

Aug 30 2009
Mountain View Mobile Lodge, LLC. Conversion, Fraud, Breach of Contract by failing to produce Department of Motor Vehicles title to a Fleetwood R/V upon payment in full. Chula Vista, California
Author: Chula Vista, California RV Parks: Mountain View Mobile Lodge, LLC. Chula Vista, California

Nov 02 2004
Riverside Peter Russell ripoff Stillwater New York Author: cohoes, New York RV Parks: Riverside Peter Russell Stillwater, New York

Mar 20 2008
Shady Oaks Rv Park ripoff took my money kicked me out and submitted false documents in court. and forged peoples names Plattsburgh New York Author: Brossard, Quebec RV Parks: Shady Oaks Rv Park Plattdburgh, New York

Nov 21 2006
RVnUSA Deposit Ripoff, Does not return deposit Goshen California Author: Burbank, California RV Parks: RVnUSA Goshen, California

Jul 16 2009
Sunset Group; Arturo Marroquin V.L.O Officer, Barry Myatt In House Manager, Octavio De La Canal Sales Manager And Crystal John Sales Representative December 07, I purchased a timeshare at Sunset Lagoon resort. I didn't know I'd been scammed until Feb. 08, when they told me that what they had guaranteed was not what I purchased. This is the story of an honest American citizen's fight against Mexican timeshare thieves and Bank of America Miami Florida Author: Santa Fe, Texas RV Parks: Sunset Group Miami, Florida