Computers & Internet → Computer Software

Oct 28 2014
Brett Rutecky brettrutecky.com fancyforms.com SCAM ARTIST BRETT RUTECKY! HERE IS LINKS TO SEVERAL PEOPLE SCAMMED BY BRETT RUTECKY OF brettrutecky.com AND fancyforms.com Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Computer Software: Brett Rutecky Internet

Oct 24 2014
Valve Corporation or steampower.com or steam Valve and Steam - zero customer service Bellvue Washington Author: Bedford, Texas Computer Software: Valve Corporation Bellevue, Washington

Oct 24 2014
Ray Deluca Ray Deluca is the biggest con artist you will ever meet. Stay away from him as he will not pay you wages and will use some family issue to con money from you. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Computer Software: Ray Deluca San Diego, California

Oct 22 2014
EZ Digi Cash refund declined Internet Author: Kandern, Alabama Computer Software: EZ Digi Cash Internet

Oct 16 2014
Apple.com Apple.com OSX app RIP-OFF Scam Cupertino, CA 95014 Internet Author: Havre, Montana Computer Software: Apple.com Internet

Oct 16 2014
SafeCart.com I bought what was supposed to be software to keep my computer clean from unwanted file but after I downloaded it, it caused major problems with my computer that could only be rectified by buying more software. I had a warranty with the computer and they were able to clean out the bogus crap from safe cart. I paid thru pay pal and filed a dispute with them but that did me no good. Cost me 50 bucks. Internet Author: richmond, Virginia Computer Software: SafeCart.com Internet

PortForward.com PFConfig Does not work. Dishonest website Internet Internet
Author: Alabama Computer Software: PortForward.com Internet

Oct 15 2014
Advanted Tech Support Safecart.com They did not send me a correct code key after registering, Upon contacting them by phone they gave me excuses and a bad time. I sent a message to Safecare.com about it. (twice) But they still billed my account. I never got the down load product.??? Advanted Tech Florida---Safecare Washington Internet Author: Norman, Oklahoma Computer Software: Advanted Tech Support Internet

Oct 14 2014
MCAFEE MCAFEE rebate is a total scam Internet Author: Vancouver, Washington Computer Software: MCAFEE Internet

Oct 13 2014
hermanstreet.com Herman Street, Inc refused to refund my money when antivirus program Bitdefender 2014 totally messed up my PC West Haven UT Author: Toledo, Ohio Computer Software: hermanstreet.com Internet

Oct 11 2014
Herman Street Video Editing Software crashes every time it loads. Company unsupportive, unresponsive Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Software: Herman Street Internet

Oct 10 2014
Microsoft Technical (allegedly) trying to sell clean-up software from 347-305-0077 Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Computer Software: Microsoft Technical (allegedly) Internet

13, Report #1182002

Oct 09 2014
Avangate Billing my credit card without my authorization [no purchases made] Redwood City California Author: Coldspring, Texas Computer Software: Avangate Redwood City, California

Oct 09 2014
Andromeda Point of Sale Non-working piece of junk w/ untrustworthy owner Seattle Washington Author: Utah Computer Software: Andromeda Point of Sale Seattle, Washington

Oct 08 2014
Avanset Avanset Support VCE Stay away from this company total scam!! London UK Author: Massachusetts Computer Software: Avanset Select State/Province

Oct 07 2014
superantispyware might be ransomware.....my computer slowed down after downloading and scans run the same day show the same adware Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Computer Software: superantispyware Internet