killing

Computers & Internet → Computer Software

Jul 29 2014
Cuballama cuballama.com cuba llama miami Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Computer Software: Cuballama Internet

Jul 29 2014
TechnologicalSupportZones.com Matt and Alexander They call their customers stating that their computer is at risk. They say they are with Microsoft and that they are legitimately subcontracted through Microsoft. They gain access into customer computers, telling them that they use face book also. They ask if your picture is really you. They ask you, your age. They comment on how you look and sound. They will tell you that you are pretty and how young you sound. Chicago Illinois Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Computer Software: TechnologicalSupportZones.com Internet

Jul 29 2014
4x-dat joseph nemeth bad customer service owner replied abusive arizona Internet Author: springville, Utah Computer Software: 4x-dat Internet

Jul 29 2014
Avongate B.V. Denied ! ! God knows, I don't Internet Author: Bridgewater, Nova Scotia Computer Software: Avongate B.V. Internet

Jul 28 2014
FlightPro fraud, yawn, plane crash Texas Internet Author: Houston, Texas Computer Software: FlightPro Internet

Jul 26 2014
Signature Systems PDQ POS, PDQPOS PDQ POS and Signature Systems are a ripoff Newtown Pennsylvania Author: New Jersey Computer Software: Signature Systems Newtown, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2014
AVAST free software Files Disappeared After Installing Avast!!! Internet Author: Alabama Computer Software: AVAST free software Internet

Jul 26 2014
Avast AntiVirus Software Uses Digital River for payment processing Caveat Emptor Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Computer Software: Avast AntiVirus Software Internet

Jul 26 2014
James Knight, James Knight Marketing Did not refund me as promised and is rehashing old product over and over again calling it new. Internet Author: Howell, Michigan Computer Software: James Knight Internet

Jul 23 2014
Volusion, Inc Continued Subscription fees after cancellation Internet
Author: Harper woods, Michigan Computer Software: Volusion, Inc Internet

Jul 23 2014
Mark Dulisse inc Mark Dulisse i paid for digital download which is completely useless because malfunctions and i no respond for support. Internet
Author: syracuse, New York Computer Software: Mark Dulisse inc Internet

Jul 22 2014
Safecart. Advance Tech Support who I thought I was doing business with. The sold me a product called Panda and helped me get rid of virus on my computer. The Software was priced at 399. steep but I was told it was for a lifetime. I was then billed for $ 714.09. Internet Author: Olney, Maryland Computer Software: Safecart. Internet

Jul 22 2014
Kenneth Grenier India based MSN tech support - Incompetent India Internet Author: Osage Beach, Missouri Computer Software: Kenneth Grenier Internet

Jul 22 2014
Build My Income Daily BMID I purchased the BMID software, and once I got it installed, it did nothing but waste space on my computer. I'm not saying this because it didn't help make me money, I'm saying this because once it was installed, I couldn't get it to join groups like it said it would. Every time I clicked on a button, it did nothing! I tried contacting support maybe ten time and got no response. This is a terrible business. I would never recommend this crap to anyone. Waste of money and time. Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Software: Build My Income Daily Internet

Jul 21 2014
manorcare offered a position. Kept wanting a banking account. When asked about them contacting there vendor to.make arrangements for.materials to.be delivered to employees. they stated that they dont have the right sofftware to do it. Florida, japan Internet Author: Sacramento, California Computer Software: manorcare Internet

Jul 17 2014
Amazon Sold Pirated softwre Internet Author: Lubbock, Texas Computer Software: Amazon Internet

Jul 17 2014
Software Pros SOFTWARE PROS SCAMMERS - BEWARE internet Author: Allen, Texas Computer Software: Software Pros Select State/Province

Jul 17 2014
Smart Service My Service Depot, IFleet refuse to give full refund, 30 day money back guarantee is a fraud. Lewis Center Ohio Author: Visalia, California Computer Software: Smart Service Lewis Center, Ohio

Jul 16 2014
Avast anti virus attempted to blackmailed me Internet Author: SF, California Computer Software: Avast anti virus Internet