Computers & Internet → Computer Software

Jul 23 2014
Volusion, Inc Continued Subscription fees after cancellation Internet
Author: Harper woods, Michigan Computer Software: Volusion, Inc Internet

Jul 23 2014
Mark Dulisse inc Mark Dulisse i paid for digital download which is completely useless because malfunctions and i no respond for support. Internet
Author: syracuse, New York Computer Software: Mark Dulisse inc Internet

Jul 22 2014
Safecart. Advance Tech Support who I thought I was doing business with. The sold me a product called Panda and helped me get rid of virus on my computer. The Software was priced at 399. steep but I was told it was for a lifetime. I was then billed for $ 714.09. Internet Author: Olney, Maryland Computer Software: Safecart. Internet

Jul 22 2014
Kenneth Grenier India based MSN tech support - Incompetent India Internet Author: Osage Beach, Missouri Computer Software: Kenneth Grenier Internet

Jul 22 2014
Build My Income Daily BMID I purchased the BMID software, and once I got it installed, it did nothing but waste space on my computer. I'm not saying this because it didn't help make me money, I'm saying this because once it was installed, I couldn't get it to join groups like it said it would. Every time I clicked on a button, it did nothing! I tried contacting support maybe ten time and got no response. This is a terrible business. I would never recommend this crap to anyone. Waste of money and time. Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Software: Build My Income Daily Internet

Jul 21 2014
manorcare offered a position. Kept wanting a banking account. When asked about them contacting there vendor to.make arrangements for.materials to.be delivered to employees. they stated that they dont have the right sofftware to do it. Florida, japan Internet Author: Sacramento, California Computer Software: manorcare Internet

Jul 17 2014
Amazon Sold Pirated softwre Internet Author: Lubbock, Texas Computer Software: Amazon Internet

Jul 17 2014
Software Pros SOFTWARE PROS SCAMMERS - BEWARE internet Author: Allen, Texas Computer Software: Software Pros Select State/Province

Jul 17 2014
Smart Service My Service Depot, IFleet refuse to give full refund, 30 day money back guarantee is a fraud. Lewis Center Ohio Author: Visalia, California Computer Software: Smart Service Lewis Center, Ohio

Jul 16 2014
Avast anti virus attempted to blackmailed me Internet Author: SF, California Computer Software: Avast anti virus Internet

Jul 16 2014
Cyberlink Rippoff Santa Clara California Author: WANAQUE, New Jersey Computer Software: Cyberlink Santa Clara, California

Jul 16 2014
Bitdefender www.bitdefender.com Where is the "Remove Application" file Internet Author: Somewhere, California Computer Software: Bitdefender Internet

13, Report #1162073

Jul 15 2014
Sunrise PC support claimed to be Norton, then said I had viruses and malware infected in all my computers Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Computer Software: Sunrise PC support Internet

14, Report #1162014

Jul 14 2014
AyRecovery, quicklyuninstall They sell you a software promising the trial will do what you need, once you instal their product, you can't remove it from windows, they posted a solution on the web, but effectively they will ask you to buy their own product to help you uninstall, this is sleazy business practice, none of their posted solution work. windows can't remove it, I have to reinstall my os. on the web Internet Author: Richfield, Minnesota Computer Software: AyRecovery Internet

15, Report #1161903

Jul 14 2014
Kaspersky $99.95 charge on credit card without my authorization Internet Author: Waynesboro, Virginia Computer Software: Kaspersky Internet

Jul 17 2014
CYBERDECIDER PTY, LTD. CYBERDECIDER, Glen Campbell Fraudulent and Deceptive CARLTON Internet Author: Florida Computer Software: CYBERDECIDER PTY, LTD. Internet

Jul 13 2014
gentleninja.com provenlogic.com appdupe.com getdpd.com This site sells fake sites and also software that does not exist, they have a lot of sites selling copies of sites like Paypal, Facebook, Uber, TheFancy and many more to help scammers get personal and financial information, they also collect money via Paypal and bank transfers offering a 70 to 90% discount, the prices are from 99 to 1500 dollars on every scam Bangalore Internet Author: Miami Beach, Florida Computer Software: gentleninja.com Internet