Computers & Internet → Computer Software

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Aug 23 2016
Upclick ,for PDF, Upclick Sliema MH Contacted Technical Support due to recently purchased PDF Suite 2017 links not downloading. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Computer Software: Upclick (for PDF) Internet

Aug 23 2016
click4support click4support.com CAlled me said it was Microsoft with a alert from my computer Florada, Connecticut, Californa Nationwide Author: Moody, Alabama Computer Software: click4support Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
lostwindowspassword.com software didnt work and wont refund Bismarck Internet Author: bismarck, North Dakota Computer Software: lostwindowspassword.com Internet

Aug 20 2016
DVO Enterprises Feel Scammed Alpine UT 84004 Author: Secretary, Maryland Computer Software: DVO Enterprises Internet

Aug 20 2016
BuyCheapSoftware.com BuyCheapSoftware.com Sells Product Activation Keys for Software Multiple Times Marina Del Rey California Author: Mt. Juliet, Tennessee Computer Software: BuyCheapSoftware.com Marina Del Rey, California

Aug 20 2016
Spybot Software 888-769-380Sheffield Vil. OH I went to website Spybot and applied for it to my laptop, did not give any bank information. Looked at my bank acct. a day later and there was a charge for $88.82 that said Software 888-769-380. I contacted Spybot and they said their product is free. It has been a month now and my laptop has completely crashed. Sheffield Vil. Ohio Author: Pollok, Texas Computer Software: Spybot Sheffield Vil., Ohio

Aug 19 2016
Wargaming.net World of Tanks Paid for Ultimate product did not receive Internet Author: Glenside, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Wargaming.net Internet

Aug 17 2016
Programs Depot sold a bogus windows 7 program for $55; their ofc location on website says Florida but direct numbers is listed in Georgia, automated system is on repeat, when you send them a direct message POWERED BY LIVE CHAT, all the message does is reverts back to your own personel email address Miami Florida Author: Fresno, Texas Computer Software: Programs Depot Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Alphacard Alphacard.comAlphacardservices.com SCAM, NO INTEGRITY, STOLE FROM ME, LIARS, CON ARTISTS, BEWARE BEWARE Portland Oregon
Author: Wesley Hills, New York Computer Software: Alphacard Portland, Oregon

Aug 14 2016
Intuit Chat Product Support NOT Supportive Disconnects, Drops Call, Hangs Up, Refuses Service, Hides Troubleshooting Features Menlo Park, CA 94025 California
Author: Groveport, Ohio Computer Software: Intuit Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Surf Anonymous Free This product does NOT work and Technical Support does NOT respond unknown Internet Author: , Computer Software: Surf Anonymous Free Internet

14, Report #1321920

Aug 11 2016
iSkySoft Offers a free-trial of their software, but in order to actual use, you must purchase. They advertise a 30-day money back guarantee, but when you are disatisfied with their product, they refuse on giving your your entitled refund. Internet Author: Ankara, Computer Software: iSkySoft Internet

Aug 09 2016
Redtail Technology employees post fake reviews to edit business image - Redtail Technology - Redtail CRM - Redtail Webmail - Redtail Imaging - Gold River California
Author: Gold River, California Computer Software: Redtail Technology Gold River, California

Aug 08 2016
DLL Suite Fast Spring Software DLL Suite Rip Off Internet Internet Author: Tehachapi, California Computer Software: DLL Suite Internet