Computers & Internet → Computer Software

Oct 23 2016
AOL AOL Fraud Unauthorized Credit Card Charge Internet Author: REdondo Beach, California Computer Software: AOL Internet

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Best Buy Charge $30 for "free" anti virus software when buying chromebook San Carlos California Author: San Carlos, California Computer Software: Bestbuy San Carlos, California

Oct 19 2016
Cleverbridge Inc CBI*Cleverbridge Inc.Computer SoftwareIllinois Two charges I have no record of ever contacting this company. Illinois Author: North Salt Lake, Utah, Utah Computer Software: Cleverbridge Inc

Oct 19 2016
Aimersoft Did not honor their refund policy Internet Author: Laguna Woods, California Computer Software: Aimersoft Internet

Oct 19 2016
IQ2 CLOUD LLC USA Dialer Services Jerry Kelly SCAM ARTIST.... Predator..... Bernie Madoff of Call Center Dialer Services Gilbert Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: IQ2 Cloud LLC Gilbert, Arizona

Oct 15 2016
Pyze Pyze Cofounder Prabhjot & Dickey Singh This SDK crashed my app, made my app slow, & spammed my users Redwood City California
Author: Alabama Computer Software: Pyze Redwood City, California

Oct 13 2016
Bonofa AG sold me .com points to join in reselling a product that never existed paid £2000 Internet and Germany Internet
Author: Enfield , Alabama Computer Software: Bonofa Internet

Oct 12 2016
Ali G. Marketing Ali G. Scammer, Fraud NYC Internet Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Computer Software: Ali G. MArketing Internet

Oct 12 2016
Norton Symantec, Norton Security, Norton Symantec billed my credit card to renew my Norton 360 software without my approval. I attempted to contact the company to have them cancel the charge. The representative would not reverse the charge and instead tried to scare me that I would be left unprotected. When I demanded to speak to a manager, I was put on hold and after a wait, the same rep came back and offered a discount. It is impossible to get the charges reversed so I am contacting my credit card company to place a stop order on the payment. This is a scam and I will be switching to a new security software company immediately. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Oct 11 2016
ZoPlay ZoPlay Company Will Scam You! India India Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Software: ZoPlay Internet

Oct 11 2016
Amazon Not given correct software codes Amazon Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Computer Software: Amazon Internet
13, Report #1331901

Oct 06 2016
Sling Media Poor Customer Support and Charges applied Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Computer Software: Sling Media Internet

Oct 05 2016
12:07 PM Buyer Beware Internet Author: Nevada Computer Software: Internet

Oct 02 2016
Escargot Studios LLC Had cPro paid version 4.86 on my other iPhone-switched iPhones and cPro is "not available in your country". It's still operating on old phone. Contact is email only. Message was blocked. None listed Internet
Author: Rockford, Michigan Computer Software: Escargot Studios LLC Internet

Sep 28 2016
Programs Depot Programs Depot Sold Me a Counterfeit Software License Miami Internet Author: Hurst, Texas Computer Software: Programs Depot Internet

Sep 26 2016
Rosetta Stone Roseta Stone software is a rip-off. Big money - awful support. Software won't activate! Internet
Author: Virginia Computer Software: Rosetta Stone Internet

Sep 26 2016
ERP Training India Rama Krishna Tella Sridevi Tella , Accepts only cash ,no Paypal or credit card. Paid Rs 8,000 to buy software. After executing the requested transfer, vendor is not responding Hyderabad, IN Internet Author: Naperville, Illinois Computer Software: ERP Training India Internet

Sep 25 2016
Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer I ordered a trial for $4.97 for seven days; They continue charge my acount for $59.90. Internet Author: Folkston, Georgia Computer Software: Lion Sea Software/SmartPC fixer Internet