Computers & Internet → Computer Software

Nov 04 2016
The Neat Company Disgraceful Tech Support and Customer Serevice Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Brooklyn, New York Computer Software: The NEat Company Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Nov 04 2016
Bitdefender Virus , bitdefender.com Virus security out of Eastern Europe? Think again! Total fraud! Internet Author: Bristol, Tennessee Computer Software: Bitdefender Virus Internet

Nov 02 2016
Programsdepot Suspect Software Miami Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Computer Software: Programsdepot Internet

Nov 01 2016
Source Forge deals.sourceforge.net, stackcommerce, stacksocial, There is no one responding to me about my purchase and i did't get anything in return. venice, California
Author: istanbul, Computer Software: Source Forge venice, California

Oct 27 2016
Avanquest software InPixio Graphics software company tries to upsell to software security France Author: Wexford, Pennsylvania Computer Software: Avanquest software Internet

Oct 23 2016
AOL AOL Fraud Unauthorized Credit Card Charge Internet Author: REdondo Beach, California Computer Software: AOL Internet

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Best Buy Charge $30 for "free" anti virus software when buying chromebook San Carlos California Author: San Carlos, California Computer Software: Bestbuy San Carlos, California

Oct 19 2016
Cleverbridge Inc CBI*Cleverbridge Inc.Computer SoftwareIllinois Two charges I have no record of ever contacting this company. Illinois Author: North Salt Lake, Utah, Utah Computer Software: Cleverbridge Inc

Oct 19 2016
Aimersoft Did not honor their refund policy Internet Author: Laguna Woods, California Computer Software: Aimersoft Internet

Oct 19 2016
IQ2 CLOUD LLC USA Dialer Services Jerry Kelly SCAM ARTIST.... Predator..... Bernie Madoff of Call Center Dialer Services Gilbert Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: IQ2 Cloud LLC Gilbert, Arizona

Oct 15 2016
Pyze Pyze Cofounder Prabhjot & Dickey Singh This SDK crashed my app, made my app slow, & spammed my users Redwood City California
Author: Alabama Computer Software: Pyze Redwood City, California

Oct 13 2016
Bonofa AG sold me .com points to join in reselling a product that never existed paid £2000 Internet and Germany Internet
Author: Enfield , Alabama Computer Software: Bonofa Internet

Oct 12 2016
Ali G. Marketing Ali G. Scammer, Fraud NYC Internet Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Computer Software: Ali G. MArketing Internet

Oct 12 2016
Norton Symantec, Norton Security, Norton Symantec billed my credit card to renew my Norton 360 software without my approval. I attempted to contact the company to have them cancel the charge. The representative would not reverse the charge and instead tried to scare me that I would be left unprotected. When I demanded to speak to a manager, I was put on hold and after a wait, the same rep came back and offered a discount. It is impossible to get the charges reversed so I am contacting my credit card company to place a stop order on the payment. This is a scam and I will be switching to a new security software company immediately. DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY! Internet Author: Grand Haven, Michigan Computer Software: Norton Symantec Internet

Oct 11 2016
ZoPlay ZoPlay Company Will Scam You! India India Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Software: ZoPlay Internet

Oct 11 2016
Amazon Not given correct software codes Amazon Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Computer Software: Amazon Internet

43, Report #1331901

Oct 06 2016
Sling Media Poor Customer Support and Charges applied Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Computer Software: Sling Media Internet

Oct 05 2016
sysinfotools.com Buyer Beware Internet Author: Nevada Computer Software: sysinfotools.com Internet