Computers & Internet → Computer Software

Sep 22 2016
Programs Depot Program Scam Miami Fl Author: Oviedo, Florida Computer Software: Programs Depot Internet

Sep 20 2016
literature and latte Scrivener Softwarwe Accepted payment for software but no license provided. No response to numerous emails. Internet Author: Oakton, Virginia Computer Software: literature and latte Internet

Sep 18 2016
Paypal, Symantec I canceled the auto renewal of this within paypal within the last year yet you still charged me for this. You represent total heartless greed against the consumer. You do not have permission to take this money. I EMAILED Symantec THREE TIMES NOT TO RENEW last week. Still the deduction of $79.99 was made from my account. I am a disabled low income senior. It is paypals policy to take up to ten days to refund this money which is a cause of great hardship. San Jose Internet, California Author: san francisco, California Computer Software: Paypal, Symantec Internet

Sep 16 2016
Auslogics Auslogics Disk Defragmenter - Beware ! Bundled spyware. Internet Author: Columbus, Georgia Computer Software: Auslogics Internet

Sep 14 2016
BessonTech COMPLETE AND UTTER RIP OFF Internet Author: Alabama Computer Software: BessonTech Internet

Sep 12 2016
The Neat Company Neat, Cloud Neat, Neat Company,Neat Organizing Software, Neat Software rip off, keep on charging for cancelled service, no reply to emails, no live person to talk to, 1601 Market Street # 3500, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Pennsylvania
Author: Allen, Texas Computer Software: The Neat Company Internet

Sep 09 2016
07:01 PM Apptha script not like demo Internet Author: upper hutt, Alabama Computer Software: Internet

Sep 09 2016
SPYERA SPYERAAva, Took back refund after it was credited Wanchai Internet Author: Texas Computer Software: SPYERA Internet

Sep 09 2016
Norton Antivirus Symantec Automatic renewal for licenses not in use. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Computer Software: Norton Antivirus Internet

Sep 09 2016
09:21 AM Highly questionable operations - do not provide product keys promptly - Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Computer Software: Internet

Sep 07 2016
Janus options Opened trade account 350$ they matched got account to 10,152$ could only withdrawal 150$ then Brian Nolan stoled money put on auto trade 500$ per trade lost everything 350$ left they admitted he did and no longer works there but they won't return my calls or messages said they would give bonus an trade to get my moneyback but nothing London Michigan Author: Whitmore lake, Michigan Computer Software: Janus options London , Michigan

Sep 06 2016
AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Supervisor Mike Collins They called to tell me they are refunding my money 2 weeks and many phone calls later still no refund. Now I am told this could take up to a month to receive a western union. I talked to my bank today. All these attempts to put money in my account were never done. They opened a demo model account from Bank of America Account. I had all my account numbers Changed and trying to delete their programs as I type. This company is not nice guys. Don't fall for this company they are playing some kind of game I hope they don't have some explosion hack job waiting for my computer.Nationwide Author: Pensacola, Florida Computer Software: AVANGATE TECH LIVE CONNECT Nationwide

Sep 06 2016
eSupport ,Driveragent, Unresolved Laptop issues Online Massachusetts Author: Alabama Computer Software: eSupport (Driveragent Massachusetts

Aug 30 2016
Rich Janitor Mike Dee, Owner You get nothing for you money other than the bill. Internet  Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: Rich Janitor Internet

Aug 30 2016
Download Pros Scam overcharging, false representation Nationwide Author: Greenbrier, Arkansas Computer Software: Download Pros Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Neat Co. Sold me a new scanner under the pretense that " If I did not buy it" my data from my old scanner would be lost. Phiadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Stevensville, Maryland Computer Software: Neat Co. Phiadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 26 2016
SalesForce ***Stay away from Salesforce** If you are looking for a CRM for your company, Salesforce is the most unethical company that I have ever run across, their sales people are super shady but we had to go through them to integrate with our accounting software. They told us that we would be set up monthly so that we could cancel at anytime, now we are trying to cancel and they are saying no that we are locked in for a year. I am telling you stay away from this company!! It can cost you big time. Nationwide Author: Wisconsin Computer Software: SalesForce Nationwide

Sep 05 2016
Corel Pennacle Dazzle Discontinued support to expensive software Nationwide Author: Choctaw, Oklahoma Computer Software: Corel Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Social Point Media They are the makers of Monsters - the online game. Monster video game has ripped me off $250 and won't fix my game on my phone or computer. 08018 Barcelona Barcelona, Spain
Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Computer Software: Social Point Media 08018 Barcelona , Other

Aug 23 2016
Upclick ,for PDF, Upclick Sliema MH Contacted Technical Support due to recently purchased PDF Suite 2017 links not downloading. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Computer Software: Upclick (for PDF) Internet

Aug 23 2016
click4support CAlled me said it was Microsoft with a alert from my computer Florada, Connecticut, Californa Nationwide Author: Moody, Alabama Computer Software: click4support Nationwide