Automotive → Oil Companies

Approximately 226 Reports Found

May 19 2016
PATRIOT ENERGY, MICHAEL MILLER, CHARLES LEBLANC In November 2015 I was contacted by phone by Charles Leblanc a staff of Patriot energy to invest in oil & Gas with benefit of tax write off. Dallas, Texas Author: allen, Texas Oil Companies: PATRIOT ENERGY Dallas,, Texas

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2016
WENLOCK-OIL WENLOCK-OIL This is a fake company dose not exist Moscow Moscow Author: Michigan, Michigan Oil Companies: WENLOCK-OIL Moscow ,

Apr 11 2016
Global Industrial Phenol Industry 2016 Market Research Report http://www.gosreports.com/global-industrial-phenol-industry-2016-market-research-report/ Beijing Internet Author: Beijing, Alabama Oil Companies: Global Industrial Phenol Industry 2016 Market Research Report Internet

Feb 16 2016
jiffy lube deception false service river head New York Author: new york, New York Oil Companies: jiffy lube river head , New York

Feb 01 2016
KC PROMOTIONS LIED ABOUT WHAT WAS BEING SOLD. SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI Author: SPRINGFIELD, Missouri Oil Companies: KC PROMOTIONS OLATHE, Kansas

Dec 08 2015
Quaker State Quaker State STS Rebate Offer Quaker State Rebate Scam Houston Texas
Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Oil Companies: Quaker State internet

Nov 25 2015
Quaker State/Shell Oil Rebate Center Owe me money, won't return my calls/messages USA Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Oil Companies: Quaker State/Shell Oil Rebate Center nationwide

Nov 17 2015
Heartland Automotive Services, Inc., dba Jiffy Lube Jiffy Lube Didn't Perform Oil Change I Paid For Arlington Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube Arlington, Texas

Nov 05 2015
Fossil Oil Company, LLC Dennis Kittler; Lisa Kittler; Les Kittler Fossil Oil Company Oil Investment Scam Houston Texas Author: Pleasanton, California Oil Companies: Fossil Oil Company, LLC Houston , Texas

Oct 06 2015
jiffy lube J & g lubrication bridgewater New Jersey Author: somerville, New Jersey Oil Companies: jiffy lube bridgewater, New Jersey

Jul 22 2015
Bridgestone, Shell, Firestone, Stu Crum Ripped off twice by Stu Crum Chicago Illinois Nationwide Author: Venice, California Oil Companies: Bridgestone Nationwide

Jun 23 2015
Castrol Castrol Premium Lube Express Verbally abusive owner, incompetent shop staff Leander Texas Author: Leander, Texas Oil Companies: Castrol Leander, Texas