Automotive → Oil Companies

Approximately 231 Reports Found

Aug 30 2016
Valvoline Instant Oil Change - VIOC Valvoline Instant Oil Change - VIOC Valvoline, VIOC Engine Damage Caused By Staff Negligence - Failing to Perform Oil Change Woodbridge Virginia Author: Virginia Auto Service Stations: Valvoline Instant Oil Change - VIOC Woodbridge, Virginia

Jul 20 2016
Valvoline instant oil change Vista ca, franchise owner and district manager and LIARS AND THIEVES!!!! Scandaless liars with 0.0 INTEGRITY. Caused US MARINE to loose business Vista California Author: Vista , California Oil Companies: Valvoline instant oil change Vista, California

Jul 06 2016
Mobil 1 Lube Express They change my oil on my 2013 Infiniti FX45 which lead to me throwing a rod in my engine from lack of oil leaving me with $10,000 in damaged Grand Prairie Texas Author: Glenn Heights, Texas Oil Companies: Mobil 1 Lube Express Grand Prairie, Texas

Jun 18 2016
Jiffy Lube Service Center # 2994 extreme price gouging PORT ORCHARD Washington Author: port orchard wa, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube Service Center # 2994 PORT ORCHARD, Washington

Jun 15 2016
Speed Lube Speed Lube overfilled my oil Canton Illinois Author: Canton, Illinois Oil Companies: Speed Lube Canton, Illinois

May 19 2016
PATRIOT ENERGY, MICHAEL MILLER, CHARLES LEBLANC In November 2015 I was contacted by phone by Charles Leblanc a staff of Patriot energy to invest in oil & Gas with benefit of tax write off. Dallas, Texas Author: allen, Texas Oil Companies: PATRIOT ENERGY Dallas,, Texas

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2016
WENLOCK-OIL WENLOCK-OIL This is a fake company dose not exist Moscow Moscow Author: Michigan, Michigan Oil Companies: WENLOCK-OIL Moscow ,

Apr 11 2016
Global Industrial Phenol Industry 2016 Market Research Report http://www.gosreports.com/global-industrial-phenol-industry-2016-market-research-report/ Beijing Internet Author: Beijing, Alabama Oil Companies: Global Industrial Phenol Industry 2016 Market Research Report Internet

Feb 16 2016
jiffy lube deception false service river head New York Author: new york, New York Oil Companies: jiffy lube river head , New York

Feb 01 2016
KC PROMOTIONS LIED ABOUT WHAT WAS BEING SOLD. SPRINGFIELD, MISSOURI Author: SPRINGFIELD, Missouri Oil Companies: KC PROMOTIONS OLATHE, Kansas

Jul 21 2016
Jiffy lube gig harbor Isaiah, Christopher, Josh Did not do there jobs had to come back to have them fill all my oils vacuum my truck and then get told I was a bad customer for complaining about my services slammed my truck door on my leg I've never had this happen to me in my life ! Gig harbor Washington Author: gig harbor, Washington Oil Companies: Jiffy lube gig harbor Gig harbor , Washington

Dec 08 2015
Quaker State Quaker State STS Rebate Offer Quaker State Rebate Scam Houston Texas
Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Oil Companies: Quaker State internet

Nov 25 2015
Quaker State/Shell Oil Rebate Center Owe me money, won't return my calls/messages USA Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Oil Companies: Quaker State/Shell Oil Rebate Center nationwide

Nov 17 2015
Heartland Automotive Services, Inc., dba Jiffy Lube Jiffy Lube Didn't Perform Oil Change I Paid For Arlington Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube Arlington, Texas

Nov 05 2015
Fossil Oil Company, LLC Dennis Kittler; Lisa Kittler; Les Kittler Fossil Oil Company Oil Investment Scam Houston Texas Author: Pleasanton, California Oil Companies: Fossil Oil Company, LLC Houston , Texas

Oct 06 2015
jiffy lube J & g lubrication bridgewater New Jersey Author: somerville, New Jersey Oil Companies: jiffy lube bridgewater, New Jersey