Electronics → Computer Manufactures

Jan 03 2017
newegg.com servicenet.com Ripped off bought a motherboard and sent off the upc label for an rma that only their site was offering, didnt honor their own terms and conditions Whittier California Author: North Carolina Computer Manufactures: newegg.com Whittier, California

Dec 24 2016
Oak Discount Store .com SCAM Paid for product, did not receive. Guangzhou Internet Author: San Diego, California Computer Manufactures: Oak Discount Store .com Internet

Dec 13 2016
Cell Phone Traders They Told me my computer was worth more than they gave me, and then their check didnt go through Internet Author: Franklin, New Hampshire Computer Manufactures: Cell Phone Traders Internet

Dec 05 2016
Staples Charged for discounted item that is out of stock Sedona Arizona Author: Sedona, Arizona Computer Manufactures: Staples Sedona, Arizona

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Nov 12 2016
Desert Micro Computer Software Program Jacksonville Florida Author: Yonkers, New York Computer Manufactures: Desert Micro Nationwide

Oct 23 2016
iCompNY Refurb - Amazon Marketplace Made promises they don't fulfill staten island New York
Author: Liberty, Texas Computer Manufactures: iCompNY Refurb - Amazon Marketplace staten island, New York

Oct 20 2016
PayPro Global Extended support I did not want and will not pay for. Internet Author: CRITZ, Virginia Computer Manufactures: PayPro Global Internet

Sep 05 2016
Asus Asus North America Republic of Gamers failed in its customer care. its repair department is inept There chain of command is faulty. They break laws. Fremont california Nationwide
Author: Central Falls, Rhode Island Computer Manufactures: Asus Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
Laptops for less I left my Computer to be repaired and paid in full for it to be fixed! Went back to check on it with excuses each and every time I went back telling me that it was not ready. Columbia South Carolina Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Manufactures: Laptops for less Columbia, South Carolina

Aug 29 2016
Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Took my old laptop, said they'd give us like 80 to 90 percent more then the check they sent us. Casselberry Florida Author: Yonkers, New York Computer Manufactures: Armstrong Winnings Investment Management Corp Casselberry, Florida

Aug 27 2016
Dell Computer Corporation Dell laptops, Dell computers, Dell Computer Sold me a obsolete device not capable of being upgraded Round Rock Texas Author: Joliet, Illinois Computer Manufactures: Dell Computer Corporation Round Rock , Texas

Aug 25 2016
Fastpromoitem Took my money and no contact since Hong Kong or China Internet Author: Perth, Alabama Computer Manufactures: Fastpromoitem Internet

Aug 18 2016
Hewlett Packard Hewlett Packard, HP, charged me a for defective recovery media Nationwide Author: , Computer Manufactures: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Aug 18 2016

Aug 15 2016
hp Hewlett packard HP STORE WEBSITE FALSE ADVERTISING WITH HP WARRANTY PACKS Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Manufactures: hp Internet