Home & Garden → Cleaning Services

Approximately 871 Reports Found

Sep 30 2015
Atlantic Oceans, Inc Fraudulently charged my debit card without doing any services Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cleaning Services: Atlantic Oceans, Inc Virginia Beach, Virginia

Sep 09 2015
Septic Maxx Septic Savior ACH drafts that are not authorized. This company called me to sell me products again and I declined, I see 2 drafts from my account for 44.95. This is fraud. Del Ray Beach Florida Author: Snellville, Georgia Cleaning Services: Septic Maxx Del Ray Beach, Florida

Sep 08 2015
Custom Chem-Dry Del Norte County Steve & Jeanine Celayeta Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaner Steve Celayeta Tore Up My Carpets, and Left them Filthy Crescent City California
Author: Vancouver, Washington Cleaning Services: Custom Chem-Dry Del Norte County Crescent City, California

Aug 28 2015
Marian Cruceru destroyed the colors on the T-Shirt it supposed to remove the stain from Hoschton Georgia Author: Hoschton, Georgia Cleaning Services: Marian Cruceru Hoschton, Georgia

Aug 18 2015
Montes Solutions Services LLC MONTES SOLUTIONS SERVICES LLC ripoff home cleaning in Bradenton- Mediocre work Bradenton Florida
Author: Bradenton, Florida Cleaning Services: Montes Solutions Services LLC Sarasota, Florida

Aug 17 2015
The Dynamic Clean Team Melissa Jones DBA Cleaning Company Mess Woodstock Georgia
Author: Canton, Georgia Cleaning Services: The Dynamic Clean Team woodstock, Georgia

Aug 15 2015
Unitec Servicing KB Midlands Linda Scoffin, Excel Servicing, Tom Scoffin Bogus Dyson Scam to sell Kirby hoover Lincoln Nationwide Author: Leeds, Alabama Cleaning Services: Unitec Servicing Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Aubrey Theode Dirt Free Carpet Cleaning or DFC. I'm in litigation with these scam artist. They ruined my Slate Floors. 6 attempts I gave them to correct the problem. I had to fire them and spend 3x the money to repair the floors. Damaged Slate Floors!!!. Stained, chipped and made a mess in the house on the walls Houston, Dallas, San Antonio Nationwide
Author: Fairview, Texas Cleaning Services: Aubrey Theode Nationwide

Aug 07 2015
Invention Resource International Said idea was marketable, would make me a lot of money, no other on market, took alot of my money for a web spot and print out pamplet. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cleaning Services: Invention Resource International Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 04 2015
Nohemi Sagrario Sanchez, Naomi Sanchez, Fugitive Wanted for Theft from elderly women in south Florida. Cleaning lady-$250,000 stolen-report to authorities if seen. Dangerous, involved in Gang Activitiy West Palm Beach,  Florida
Author: Palm beach, Florida Cleaning Services: Nohemi Sagrario Sanchez Nationwide

Aug 02 2015

Jul 31 2015
Green Air Care Service performed was not acceptable Chicago Illinois
Author: Aurora, Illinois Cleaning Services: Green Air Care Chicago, Illinois

Jun 26 2015
TS Air/Tri-State Air Update from previous reports Newark Delaware Author: Maryland Cleaning Services: TS Air/Tri-State Air Newark, Delaware