Home & Garden → Cleaning Services

Approximately 952 Reports Found

Jan 19 2017
PuroClean Professional Restoration Colorado Springs Matt Ryals FRAUDULENTLY OVER-BILLED AND THREATENING TO TAKE MY HOUSE Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Cleaning Services: PuroClean Professional Restoration Colorado Springs Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jan 17 2017
Bill Bland William Bland Hired and didn't pay!! Orange California
Author: orange, California Cleaning Services: Bill Bland Orange, California

Dec 27 2016
The Cleaning Authority-Denver South Dirty House from a Dirty Company Highlands Ranch Colorado Author: Littleton, Colorado Cleaning Services: The Cleaning Authority-Denver South Highlands Ranch, Colorado

Dec 04 2016
Calvin Gebauer Calvin R Gebauer asked for an emeregcy service call didnt pay a penny San Clemente California Author: sanclemente, California Cleaning Services: Calvin Gebauer San Clemente, California

Dec 04 2016
Brad Brenner Wasted a plethora of our time, didn't pay a penny! Placentia California
Author: diamond bar, California Cleaning Services: Brad Brenner Placentia, California

Dec 04 2016
Lauri Serene Owens Lauri Serene, Larui Owens Services were never paid for Huntington Beach California
Author: huntington beach, California Cleaning Services: Lauri Serene Owens Huntington Beach, California

Dec 04 2016
Jacob Jacobo Choose The Right Pool Service, CTR Pools Unlicensed, Unprofessional, Uneducated, Inarticulate, Uncouth Placentia California
Author: placentia, California Cleaning Services: Jacob Jacobo Placentia, California

Nov 29 2016
Sears Duct Cleaning Did not clean, had to clean myself Olive Branch Mississippi Author: Cordova, Tennessee Cleaning Services: Sears Duct Cleaning Olive Branch, Mississippi

Nov 17 2016
Mark Duffy Made an appointment, wasnt there, wouldnt reschedule and wont pay Yorba Linda California
Author: huntington beach, California Cleaning Services: Mark Duffy Yorba Linda, California

Nov 17 2016
Louay Fakhro Makes appointments, fails to cancel then refused to pay Mission Viejo California
Author: mission viejo, California Cleaning Services: Louay Fakhro Mission Viejo, California

Nov 17 2016
Marius Moldovan setup a service call then decides not to cancel OR PAY Anaheim California
Author: placentia, California Cleaning Services: Marius Moldovan Anaheim, California

Nov 17 2016
Rima othman hires and approves services then doesn't pay a PENNY Buena Park California
Author: Buena Park, California Cleaning Services: Rima othman Buena Park, California

Nov 17 2016
service master cleaning&restoration by ams.com dlopiano@amsrestoration.com/ danielle hey guys just a note to let every one know these people running this company are a bunch of thiefs, the stole money from fox floors staten island,ny for material we installed on a job site @ 28 waterview ct. si,ny 10305. do not trust them to ever pay for any work you do for them thanks for viewing gabe deer park New York Author: staten island, NY Cleaning Services: service master cleaning&restoration by ams.com deer park, New York

Oct 27 2016
Brenda Dow Brenda Andrews Dow I know it's 106 degrees and you're not actually late but it's all about ME ME ME!!!! Corona California
Author: Norco, California Cleaning Services: Brenda Dow Corona, California

Oct 24 2016
Well Made Plan Jeffery Higgins of Well Made Plan is Sketchy Founder Las Vegas Nevada Author: los angeles, California Cleaning Services: Well Made Plan Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
Olympic Hospitality Services Please do not accept jobs from Olympic Hospitality Services!! Tacoma Nationwide Author: Mechanicsville, Maryland Cleaning Services: Olympic Hospitality Services Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning Patrick Murray Scammed us for an outrageous price and damaged our marble floor Phoenix Arizona
Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Cleaning Services: Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning Internet

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,