Home & Garden → Cleaning Services

Approximately 891 Reports Found

Jan 18 2016
Ace Carpet & Ducts - MN Total scam Minnesota Author: Andover, Minnesota Cleaning Services: Ace Carpet & Ducts - MN Minnesota

Dec 12 2015
Mr. Spiffy's Emilio Over priced , unprofessional, rip off, cleaning service, move-in, move-out, construction cleanup, , does not complete job Denver Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Cleaning Services: Mr. Spiffy's Denver, Colorado

Dec 09 2015
Atlantic Oceans Inc Scam, No call, No Show, Charges for uncompleted service, Will deny all responsibility! Rock Hill South Carolina
Author: Elgin, South Carolina Cleaning Services: Atlantic Oceans Inc Rock Hill, South Carolina

Dec 08 2015
911 restoration of Atlanta $15,000 taken for services not rendered Woodstock Georgia Author: Woodstock, Georgia Cleaning Services: 911 restoration of Atlanta Woodstock, Georgia

Nov 28 2015
Professional Brick Paver-Stanley John Beware of this individual Orlando Fla.
Author: Orlando, Florida Cleaning Services: Professional Brick Paver-Stanley John Internet

Nov 16 2015
ROCK SOLID PAVERS BRICK MAINTENANCE POOR CLEANING SERVICE Albany Georgia Author: Albany, Georgia Cleaning Services: ROCK SOLID PAVERS Internet

Nov 14 2015
Chicago Chimney Inc I was charged to clean my chimney. This company never made an attempt to clean the chimney. The worker went to the furnace and used a wet/dry vacuum to vacuum the vent. Then gave me a sheet stating that I should have them to put a liner from the furnace to the chimney. They guys left after that and now the voicemail picks up my calls and it is full. Chicago Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Cleaning Services: Chicago Chimney Inc Internet

Nov 13 2015
Advanage 20X Advanage 20X South Holland, Il 60473 Nationwide
Author: San Marcos, Texas Cleaning Services: Advanage 20X Nationwide

Oct 29 2015
Bone Dry Restoration LLC. Ripped me off Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Cleaning Services: Bone Dry Restoration LLC. Henderson,

Oct 16 2015
Advantage 20X Ultra Concentrate Advantage Diversified Products Inc. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK! Tampa Florida Author: Grafton, Wisconsin Cleaning Services: Advantage 20X Tampa, Florida

Oct 14 2015
iRobot IRobot s****. Author: Duncanville, Texas Cleaning Services: iRobot Internet

Oct 09 2015
Fluesbrothers Chimney Service I spent $3,000 with FB installing a new liner. Kansas City Kansas Author: Gardner, Kansas Cleaning Services: Fluesbrothers Chimney Service Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 30 2015
Atlantic Oceans, Inc Fraudulently charged my debit card without doing any services Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cleaning Services: Atlantic Oceans, Inc Virginia Beach, Virginia

Sep 09 2015
Septic Maxx Septic Savior ACH drafts that are not authorized. This company called me to sell me products again and I declined, I see 2 drafts from my account for 44.95. This is fraud. Del Ray Beach Florida Author: Snellville, Georgia Cleaning Services: Septic Maxx Del Ray Beach, Florida