Home & Garden → Cleaning Services

Approximately 927 Reports Found

Oct 16 2015
Advantage 20X Ultra Concentrate Advantage Diversified Products Inc. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK! Tampa Florida Author: Grafton, Wisconsin Cleaning Services: Advantage 20X Tampa, Florida

Oct 14 2015
iRobot IRobot s****. Author: Duncanville, Texas Cleaning Services: iRobot Internet

Oct 09 2015
Fluesbrothers Chimney Service I spent $3,000 with FB installing a new liner. Kansas City Kansas Author: Gardner, Kansas Cleaning Services: Fluesbrothers Chimney Service Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 30 2015
Atlantic Oceans, Inc Fraudulently charged my debit card without doing any services Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cleaning Services: Atlantic Oceans, Inc Virginia Beach, Virginia

Sep 09 2015
Septic Maxx Septic Savior ACH drafts that are not authorized. This company called me to sell me products again and I declined, I see 2 drafts from my account for 44.95. This is fraud. Del Ray Beach Florida Author: Snellville, Georgia Cleaning Services: Septic Maxx Del Ray Beach, Florida

Sep 08 2015
Custom Chem-Dry Del Norte County Steve & Jeanine Celayeta Chem-Dry Carpet Cleaner Steve Celayeta Tore Up My Carpets, and Left them Filthy Crescent City California
Author: Vancouver, Washington Cleaning Services: Custom Chem-Dry Del Norte County Crescent City, California

Aug 28 2015
Marian Cruceru destroyed the colors on the T-Shirt it supposed to remove the stain from Hoschton Georgia Author: Hoschton, Georgia Cleaning Services: Marian Cruceru Hoschton, Georgia

Aug 18 2015
Montes Solutions Services LLC MONTES SOLUTIONS SERVICES LLC ripoff home cleaning in Bradenton- Mediocre work Bradenton Florida
Author: Bradenton, Florida Cleaning Services: Montes Solutions Services LLC Sarasota, Florida

Aug 17 2015
The Dynamic Clean Team Melissa Jones DBA Cleaning Company Mess Woodstock Georgia
Author: Canton, Georgia Cleaning Services: The Dynamic Clean Team woodstock, Georgia

Aug 15 2015
Unitec Servicing KB Midlands Linda Scoffin, Excel Servicing, Tom Scoffin Bogus Dyson Scam to sell Kirby hoover Lincoln Nationwide Author: Leeds, Alabama Cleaning Services: Unitec Servicing Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
Aubrey Theode Dirt Free Carpet Cleaning or DFC. I'm in litigation with these scam artist. They ruined my Slate Floors. 6 attempts I gave them to correct the problem. I had to fire them and spend 3x the money to repair the floors. Damaged Slate Floors!!!. Stained, chipped and made a mess in the house on the walls Houston, Dallas, San Antonio Nationwide
Author: Fairview, Texas Cleaning Services: Aubrey Theode Nationwide

Aug 07 2015
Invention Resource International Said idea was marketable, would make me a lot of money, no other on market, took alot of my money for a web spot and print out pamplet. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cleaning Services: Invention Resource International Phoenix, Arizona