Unusual Rip-Off → tempdir

Approximately 932 Reports Found

Oct 27 2016
Brenda Dow Brenda Andrews Dow I know it's 106 degrees and you're not actually late but it's all about ME ME ME!!!! Corona California
Author: Norco, California tempdir: Brenda Dow Corona, California

Oct 24 2016
Well Made Plan Jeffery Higgins of Well Made Plan is Sketchy Founder Las Vegas Nevada Author: los angeles, California tempdir: Well Made Plan Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
Olympic Hospitality Services Please do not accept jobs from Olympic Hospitality Services!! Tacoma Nationwide Author: Mechanicsville, Maryland tempdir: Olympic Hospitality Services Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning Patrick Murray Scammed us for an outrageous price and damaged our marble floor Phoenix Arizona
Author: Cave Creek, Arizona tempdir: Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning Internet

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida tempdir: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Sep 27 2016
Castillo’s Carpet cleaning San Luis Obispo CA Luis Castillo San Luis Obispo carpet cleaning cleaners, steam carpet cleaning, discount carpet cleaning san luis Obispo, carpet cleaning 805, carpet cleaning 93401 93405 93408 fake reviews, suspicious, Yelp fake reviews, paid reviews, san luis obispo carpet cleaning, Google fake reviews, San Luis Obispo California
Author: , tempdir: Castillo’s Carpet cleaning San Luis Obispo CA Luis Castillo San Luis Obispo, California

Sep 21 2016
Happy Tradie Services - No show, impossible to contact, ignored calls - Brisbane, Queensland Author: Labrador, Other tempdir: Happy Tradie Services Internet

Sep 10 2016
Waypoint Homes Refund of Deposit Lilburn Georgia Author: Tucker, Georgia tempdir: Waypoint Homes Lilburn, Georgia

Aug 26 2016
Houston Air Duct Cleaning Fail to Show Up for Appointment Houston Nationwide Author: Katy, Texas tempdir: Houston Air Duct Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Did NOT show up to clean carpets after their rescheduling 3 times! Charged my card - won't refund $. Phoenix Arizona Author: Shingletown, California tempdir: Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
Handy HANDY cleaning. HANDY cleaning is a serous grafter operation to wach-out for! New York, New York Atlanta, Georgia
Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California tempdir: Handy New York, NY,
12, Report #1319652

Jul 29 2016
Gus Da Silva Gustavo DaSilva, Gustavo D Silva, Mayra Da Silva People who dont pay for services are thieves Yorba Linda California Author: Anaheim, California tempdir: Gus Da Silva Yorba Linda, California
13, Report #1319647

Jul 29 2016
Prudence Zullo, Mario Zullo Prudence A Zullo, Mario D Zullo Services stolen, people who dont pay are THIEVES Corona California Author: Corona, California tempdir: Prudence Zullo, Mario Zullo Corona, California

Jul 24 2016
USA Super Clean of Kansas Exterior window cleaning Olathe Kansas Author: Olathe, Kansas tempdir: USA Super Clean of Kansas Olathe, Kansas

Jul 19 2016
Partners in Grime Cleaning Lisa Borella Ripped Off for a "Deep Cleaning" Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson , Arizona tempdir: Partners in Grime Cleaning Internet

Jul 14 2016
Rain-X USA Superclean Scam; illegal solicitation Kansas City Kansas Author: Overland Park, Kansas tempdir: Rain-X Kansas City, Kansas

Jul 08 2016
Basic Maids Cathedral City Cleaning company stole check book and then cashed my checks Cathedral City California Author: Cathedral City , California tempdir: Basic Maids Cathedral City Internet

Jul 07 2016
Don's Carpet Restoration LLC Did not dye carpet as states. Will not fix or refund money aurora Internet Author: North Royalton, Ohio tempdir: Don's Carpet Restoration LLC Internet

Jun 30 2016
Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs, Joe, and Father Company will not honor a 7 year warranty of poor quality repairs they did to my firepalce twice. And refuse to respond to my countless calls to there office. Representatives were extremly unprofessional when then entered my home. And Rip me off for $450.00 cash. Beware do not use this company. Beachwood New Jersey Author: Sewell, New Jersey tempdir: Pro-Tech Chimney Cleaning & Repairs Beachwood , New Jersey

May 30 2016
Silver State Carpet Cleaning United Carpet Complete scam, they do the bait and switch when they get to your house and say they won't clean anything unless you pay the $200.00 after quoting $79.00 on the phone. I looked them up with the Secretary of State and none of the name they give out are even filed to legally do business in Nevada or Las Vegas. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada tempdir: Silver State Carpet Cleaning

May 27 2016
USA Super Clean of Kansas Cleaning Olathe Kansas Author: Overland Park, Kansas tempdir: USA Super Clean of Kansas Olathe, Kansas