Computers & Internet → Computer Manufaturers

Jun 08 2016
System76 deceptive, fraudulent Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Manufaturers: System76 Nationwide

May 31 2016
Hewlett packard HP computers Hewlitt Packard nationwide Internet Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Computer Manufaturers: Hewlett packard Internet

May 20 2016
Amazon, SanDisk, Lenovo Defective on arrival, phone tag for over 20 hours Internet, Nationwide Author: GORDONVILLE, Pennsylvania Computer Manufaturers: Amazon Internet

May 14 2016
Lenovo Horrible support! Don't ever buy a Lenovo! Louisville Kentucky Nationwide Author: irvine, California Computer Manufaturers: Lenovo Nationwide

May 08 2016
Hewlett Packard Mailed what they claimed was biohazardous material without labels, failed to return/fix/replace computer Palo Alto Nationwide
Author: denver, Colorado Computer Manufaturers: Hewlett Packard Nationwide

Apr 20 2016
Dell Inc. Dell Marketing, Dell Computer Bait & Switch, Refused to make good on their mistakes. Internet Author: Westwood, Massachusetts Computer Manufaturers: Dell Inc. Internet

Apr 19 2016
Globalpct iRolaGLOBAL PHOENIX, Global Phoenix Computer Technologies Solutions  Ithaca, New York 14850 Nationwide Author: Gainesville, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Globalpct Nationwide

Apr 01 2016
the Neat Print Company I call them for a refund of my money and told themthat I don't use their neat print anymore they thencharge my account again and every time I call them to give me the billing phone number they give me a number that will not answer I just need my money refunded to me Internet Author: Hull, Texas Computer Manufaturers: the Neat Print Company Internet

Feb 01 2016
Dell Dell Avoids Conact to Prevent Order Cancellations Internet Author: Lexington, Kentucky Computer Manufaturers: Dell Internet

Jan 29 2016
Epson America INC Alf AndersenAssistant GeneralCounselEpson America Inc False advertising, forced arbitration, Long Beach Internet Author: Englewood, Colorado Computer Manufaturers: Epson America INC Internet

Jan 27 2016
Lael Alexander Noitsmart.com Noitavonne.com Attempted to take ownership of a new product from an inventor Houston Texas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Manufaturers: Lael Alexander Houston, Texas

Jan 20 2016
iBuypower American Future Technologies Terrible customer service and extremely shady business dealings. City of industry California Author: QUeensbury, New York Computer Manufaturers: iBuypower City of industry, California

Jan 19 2016
Dell Dell laptops - Dell laptop - Dell tablets - Dell PC DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM DELL - YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY SUPPORT OR BE ABLE TO RETURN IT WHEN IT DIES Poconos PA Nationwide Author: Wind Gap, Pennsylvania Computer Manufaturers: Dell Nationwide

Jan 11 2016
Jammerall.Co. Ltd Scam company does not deliver any product Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Manufaturers: Jammerall.Co. Ltd Internet

Jan 05 2016
Toshiba Toshiba International, Toshiba Computer, Toshiba America Sold us a lemon computer, failed to repair it the junk, and lied to us Irvine Nationwide Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Computer Manufaturers: Toshiba Nationwide

Dec 22 2015
Nabi Dreamtab by FUHU Nabi, FUHU, etc A COMPLETE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Los Angeles, Denver, SHENZEN CHINA Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Computer Manufaturers: Nabi Dreamtab by FUHU Nationwide

Dec 05 2015
Dell Spent over 5 hours trying to support from Dell. I then decided to return the item because I saw that if I had a problem in the future, it would not get resolved. I spend another 2 hours trying to return the item and still have not received the RMA #. I had to end up disputing the charge on my credit card. There are many computer vendors and I would suggest that anyone looking to purchase computers, tablets, etc. Look at all the reviews before selecting a vendor. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Computer Manufaturers: Dell Nationwide

Nov 19 2015
Netgear Repairs under warrenty Nationwide Author: Slidell, Louisiana Computer Manufaturers: Netgear Nationwide

Nov 14 2015
Rosegal No return policy. will not reply to my requests. Clothing is cheap and horribly made. No contact info, address or phone number!!! China wish I knew Internet Author: Georgia Computer Manufaturers: Rosegal Internet