Services → Auction / Liquidators

Approximately 731 Reports Found

Jan 06 2017
ATEC, Joe Vierling, Jeff Rissmann Abusing trust of the courts to steal and embezzle Chesterfield Missouri
Author: Chicago, Illinois Auction / Liquidators: ATEC Chesterfield, Missouri

Dec 05 2016
Auction Nation Bad customer service and junk Glendale Arizona
Author: Black Canyon City, Arizona Auction / Liquidators: Auction Nation Glendale, Arizona

Oct 27 2016
m.policeauctions.com scams and lies california Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Auction / Liquidators: m.policeauctions.com Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
New England Toy Train Exchange NETTE Auctions Evading Payments - CORRUPT Danbury Connecticut Author: Danbury, Connecticut Auction / Liquidators: New England Toy Train Exchange Danbury, Connecticut

Oct 11 2016
Beezid.com Took advantage of my vulnerablity Internet Author: Richmond, Minnesota Auction / Liquidators: Beezid.com Internet

Oct 09 2016
Vancouver Island Art Auctions, WEST COAST ART GALLERY, VIARTAUCTIONS@GMAIL.COM , TOP DIAMONDS & BOB MINHAS [BOB SINGH] Cancelled a won auction item and verbally abused Port Alberni British Columbia Author: Wargrave, Other Auction / Liquidators: Vancouver Island Art Auctions Port Alberni, British Columbia

Oct 01 2016
PCI Auctions Midwest Missouri/Kansas branch Poor shipping with no refund for broken items, terrible customer service, and overcharged taxes... Kansas City Missouri
Author: Wilson, North Carolina Auction / Liquidators: PCI Auctions Midwest Kansas City, Missouri

Sep 29 2016
Cherry Hill Estate Sales and Auctions Lynda Lastinger, Richard Lastinger Beware of Cherry Hill Estate Sales doing business in Georgia Lilburn Georgia Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: Cherry Hill Estate Sales and Auctions Lilburn, Georgia

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Takes your items not sold at sale, sells them and refuses to pay you Pontiac Michigan Author: Berkely, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Failed to pay for items stood post sale, deficient estate sales practices Pontiac , Birmingham, and Bloomfield hills Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 15 2016
Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Employee and owner lied to me and took merchandise I was buying from me. Garland Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Garland, Texas

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 11 2016
Kissing It All Goodbye Estate Sales Ysleta Johnson Scam and Fraud - Deception and Theft Fort Worth Texas Author: SOUTHLAKE, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Kissing It All Goodbye Estate Sales Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 02 2016
TLC Auctions Fraud Fontana California Author: San Bernardino, California Auction / Liquidators: TLC Auctions Fontana, California

Aug 18 2016
Equip-bid.com Shipping extortion Kansas City Internet Author: Battle Ground, Washington Auction / Liquidators: Equip-bid.com Internet

Aug 17 2016
Caring Transitions strong-armed elderly mom pennies on the dollar no rhyme or reason furtive lied uncooperative seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Auction / Liquidators: Caring Transitions seattle, Washington

Aug 16 2016
Worstell Auction Company WORST AUCTION Company EVER! Houston Texas Author: Katy, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Worstell Auction Company Houston, Texas

Aug 12 2016
Kings Auction & Appraisal Kings Auction Household Content Adjuster Kings auction nightmare salina Kansas Author: Salina, Kansas Auction / Liquidators: Kings Auction & Appraisal salina, Kansas