Services → Auction / Liquidators

Approximately 721 Reports Found

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Takes your items not sold at sale, sells them and refuses to pay you Pontiac Michigan Author: Berkely, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 17 2016
Susan Coppola Hass Found in MichiganArtful estate sales and staging Failed to pay for items stood post sale, deficient estate sales practices Pontiac , Birmingham, and Bloomfield hills Michigan Author: Royal oak, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Coppola Hass Pontiac, Michigan

Sep 15 2016
Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Employee and owner lied to me and took merchandise I was buying from me. Garland Texas Author: Richardson, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Jack & Rhonda Melton Estate Sales Garland, Texas

Sep 15 2016
Bidtoro I signed up with BidToro+442038072444 23-Aug-2016 $112.89 they gave me 45 free bids so I when ahead and started to bid but it keep saying I can't bid higher them bid limit or non unique bid didn't understood why I was getting these messages. I didnt know they put a price limit on the items and its the first person to bid and get as close to the price limit would be the winner but the bid stay open lowering other customers to keep bidding after a few tried they allowed two of my bids which was out of the free bid they gave me for sighing up. I found out after that's this was a rip off and I try to get back my money. Only to here that I can't get my money because I used some of the free bid they gave me for signing up. So now the company took my money I haven't used any of it because I didn't understand the biding procedures and I was under the impression that I can used my free bids and if I haven't used my own money and I wasn't happy with the site I can get back my money. I just download a list of online complaint site and I will be writing to everyone of them. This way others will know about the scam this company is operating. Kareen Grant Online bid Internet Author: Edmonton, Auction / Liquidators: Bidtoro Internet

Sep 11 2016
Kissing It All Goodbye Estate Sales Ysleta Johnson Scam and Fraud - Deception and Theft Fort Worth Texas Author: SOUTHLAKE, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Kissing It All Goodbye Estate Sales Fort Worth, Texas

Sep 02 2016
TLC Auctions Fraud Fontana California Author: San Bernardino, California Auction / Liquidators: TLC Auctions Fontana, California

Aug 18 2016
Equip-bid.com Shipping extortion Kansas City Internet Author: Battle Ground, Washington Auction / Liquidators: Equip-bid.com Internet

Aug 17 2016
Caring Transitions strong-armed elderly mom pennies on the dollar no rhyme or reason furtive lied uncooperative seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Auction / Liquidators: Caring Transitions seattle, Washington

Aug 16 2016
Worstell Auction Company WORST AUCTION Company EVER! Houston Texas Author: Katy, Texas Auction / Liquidators: Worstell Auction Company Houston, Texas

Aug 12 2016
Kings Auction & Appraisal Kings Auction Household Content Adjuster Kings auction nightmare salina Kansas Author: Salina, Kansas Auction / Liquidators: Kings Auction & Appraisal salina, Kansas

11, Report #1320532

Aug 03 2016
wholesaleamerica jeffery is the contact person..is the only contact person for the company.no matter what number you push when you call the 1 800 number. i order some pallet from whole america and did not receive any pallet i call this man jeffery several time and email him we was calling me back until we wire him the money in to his accounti order cvs pallet walmart pallet and to day i google and read all can of bad review on this company with the bbb i should have done that before i place my order but i did not so i need you all help to track this man down i have the last email he sent and receipt were the wire went to Riverview florida Author: columbus, Georgia Auction / Liquidators: wholesaleamerica Internet

Jul 05 2016
Spaces Of Tranquility Sue Brigham She Takes Your Money! Scammer/Rip Off Artist Naperville Internet Author: Willowbrook, Illinois Auction / Liquidators: Spaces Of Tranquility Internet

Jun 25 2016
Susan Hass Artful estate sales Nonpayment and repeated promises. Estate sale falsehoods Bloomfield Hills Michigan
Author: Farmington hills, Michigan Auction / Liquidators: Susan Hass Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

Jun 10 2016
Randy Lyon Randall Lyon, Lyon Estate Sales, Ever Green Estate Sales The Estate Sale Liquidator sold everything in my house then disappeared! Seattle Washington Author: Lake Forest Park, Washington Auction / Liquidators: Randy Lyon Seattle, Washington

Jun 03 2016
AAA Brownstone estate Sales AKA Emil Varona AKA Jynx AKA James Dont get ripped off by this scam company buying or selling Huntington Beach California Author: MISSION VIEJO, California Auction / Liquidators: AAA Brownstone estate Sales Huntington Beach , California

May 28 2016
harrahs auction the owner runs up bids so do her family and friends melbourne Florida Author: rockleadge, Florida Auction / Liquidators: harrahs auction melbourne, Florida

May 19 2016
Bulq.com Blinq.com Highly over exaggerated retail values and individual sales cheaper then what you pa for bulk items. Author: Evans Mills, New York Auction / Liquidators: Bulq.com

May 11 2016
RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS I purchase new unused 2015 wildkat skidsteer backhoe ,attachment, first time I used bucket collapsed very thin metal. Only manufactured to sell at Ritchi Bros Auction. They will not stand behind this item that cannot be used as advertised Nationwide
Author: WEST MANSFIELD, Ohio Auction / Liquidators: RITCHIE BROS AUCTIONEERS Nationwide