Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Department of Motor Vehicle DMV

Approximately 99 Reports Found

May 20 2011
STATE OF GEORGIA misleading letter from dds conyers, Georgia Author: lawrenceville, Georgia Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: STATE OF GEORGIA conyers, Georgia

Dec 29 2010
Department of Motor and Vehicles DMV Overcharged Bell Gardens , California Author: Huntington Park, California Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Department of Motor and Vehicles Bell Gardens, California

Oct 03 2010
NTTA Overcharged, sent to collections and was not late. Price gouging. Internet Author: DALLAS, Texas Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: NTTA Internet

Aug 03 2010
COLUMBIA HOUSE - DVD CLUB Columbia House Alleging I owe money for purchase of club membership in 2009 which did NOT happen, Internet Author: Covington, Kentucky Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: COLUMBIA HOUSE - DVD CLUB Internet

Apr 03 2010
ARROW TRUCKING karla the terminal manager of dallas and mick the dispatcher in dallas and mr turner head of safety out of tulsa ok SAFETY NEVER PRIORITY WITH ARROW tulsa, Oklahoma Author: desoto, Texas Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: ARROW TRUCKING tulsa, Oklahoma

Dec 19 2009
Eddie Culpepper sold me a boat without a clear title, Internet Author: boca raton, Florida Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Eddie Culpepper Internet

Jun 23 2012
NAVAJO EXPRESS INC BECAUSE I QUIT NAVAJO EXPRESS DENVER, Colorado Author: amarillo, Texas Employers: NAVAJO EXPRESS INC DENVER, Colorado

Aug 30 2009
Swift Driving Academy And Swift Transportation I earned my CDL"S at swift in memphis TN and they were revoked because of their greed and I and alot of students were affected because of that fact. Glen Burnie, Maryland Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Employers: Swift Driving Academy And Swift Transportation Glen Burnie, Maryland

Feb 27 2009
Eastwood Insurance I was assured by jarod at eastwood insurance if I submitted an email I would be refunded Woodland Hills California Author: santa barbara, California Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Eastwood Insurance Woodland Hills, California

Feb 23 2009
Central Refrigerated Serives Be aware of every ticket u get West Valley Utah Author: pensacola, Florida Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Central Refrigerated Serives West Valley, Utah

May 07 2009
Swift Transportation CDL Invalid Millington Tennessee #CLASS 531 ANOTHER MILLINGTON TN STUDENT RIPPED OFF CLASS #531 Millington Tennessee Author: Clinton, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Swift Transportation CDL Millington, Tennessee

Sep 27 2008
Afni Subrogation Dept. Keep telling me I owe over $4000 but never give tell me where it's going Bloomington nationwide Author: concord, New Hampshire Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Afni Subrogation Dept. Bloomington, Illinois

Sep 03 2008
Ohio Dept Of Public Safety - bureau Motor Vehicles worngfully supended fraud Columbus Ohio Author: north little rock, Arkansas Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Ohio Dep.t Of Public Safety - bureau Motor Vehicles Columbus, Ohio

Aug 23 2008
Van Taylor With Affordable Transportation left my trailer on a church lot promising to place it on the land never seen them again Pell City Alabama Author: huntsville, Alabama Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Van Taylor With Affordable Transportation Pell City, Alabama

Oct 17 2008
A-TOPPS Moving And Storage Moving company did not pack big items and are "somewhere in their storage." Paterson New Jersey Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: A-TOPPS Moving And Storage Paterson, New Jersey

Mar 07 2009
Parking Violations, DMV, Police Dept City Of Los Angeles Need to be sued Los Angeles California Author: newport Beach, California Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Parking Violations City Of Los Angeles, DMV Los Angeles, California

Oct 11 2008
Deal Max took money 30.99 from my account Nationwide Author: agawam, Massachusetts Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Deal Max Nationwide

Oct 20 2008
DESI MOVERS SCAM, FRAUD, HOLD YOU HOSTAGE UNTIL YOU PAY CASH BEFORE WORK STARTS. LEFT GOOD ON GROUND WITHOUT DELIVERING SCARBOROUGH Ontario Author: toronto, Ontario Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: DESI MOVERS SCARBOROUGH, Ontario

Mar 10 2009
Millionaire Mindset told me to call back between 9am and 5pm monday-friday sense then I call all I get is a machine telling me to leave a message why I'm calling so I do and get no results I new something was wrong three days after recieving the product I couldn't get no one on the phone but at that point they already took some of my money so I told my credit card company to cancel my card and send me a new one Tempe Arizona Author: Washington, District of Columbia Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Millionaire Mindset Tempe, Arizona

Oct 02 2008
ELITE MANAGEMENT - CHRIS HOOKER - DS MAX - INNOVAGE - NAME CHANGES NO WAREHOUSE POSITIONS, DOOR TO DOOR SALES, 100%COMMISSION, SALES CULT Pickering Ontario Author: Durham, Ontario Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: ELITE MANAGEMENT Pickering, Ontario

Oct 01 2008
USIS Commercial Services Division Probems with USIS Background checks Tulsa Oklahoma Author: SACRAMENTO, California Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: USIS Commercial Services Division Tulsa, Oklahoma

Mar 10 2009
Illinois Tollway HIGHWAY ROBBERY Downers Grove Illinois Author: oak lawn, Illinois Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Illinois Tollway Downers Grove, Illinois

Apr 20 2009
Tranz Parts--get It Right Transmission Parts--Reliable Transmissions--J&Ptransmissions Tk mi csh &trany No mor cntac They are crooks Wil not com cst me $$$ wnt giv crdit bunch of crooks.They bait and then dont deliver product Tampa Florida Author: pall mall, Tennessee Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Tranz Parts--get It Right Transmission Parts--Reliable Transmissions--J&Ptransmissions Tampa, Florida