Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Telemarketers

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 17 2016
Ideal Marketing Group; Victory Marketing; Sports Action Network Scam T-Shirt company bogusly affiliates with schools then invoices local businesses Irving Texas Author: Flower Mound, Texas Telemarketers: Ideal Marketing Group Irving, Texas

Aug 13 2016
united securty free 3 in one wireless home security phone call that says you get a free 3 in one wireless home securtiy system Internet
Author: Morgantown, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: united securty Internet

Aug 13 2016
Renew derma Truelovelyskin.com This is a scam Internet Author: Sidney, Ohio Telemarketers: Renew derma Internet

5, Report #1322019

Aug 11 2016
AD level insurance Fraud of AD level insurance Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Telemarketers: AD level insurance Internet

Aug 10 2016
Publishers Marketing Bureau PMB "scalps" magazine subscription prices to naive seniors Norfolk Virginia Author: Daphne, Alabama Telemarketers: Publishers Marketing Bureau Norfolk, Virginia

Aug 07 2016
Pedro Fort, The Business Shop, Fort Marketing group,TBS, Fort Ad pays, Pedro Fort, The Business Shop, Fort Marketing group,TBS, Fort Ad pays, INVERSIONES ANDERFORT SAS Becareful SCAM ALERT, TBS The Business shop, Fort marketing group Miami. Colombia, Internet Author: New york, New York Telemarketers: Pedro Fort, The Business Shop, Fort Marketing group,TBS, Fort Ad pays, Internet

8, Report #1320588

Aug 23 2016
Environmental Safety international Environmental Products International Inc. BEWARE!! USE CAUTION when dealing with this business. Learn from my mistake. Fairview New Jersey Author: Williamsport , Ohio Telemarketers: Environmental Safety international Fairview , New Jersey

9, Report #1319955

Jul 31 2016
seabrooke group mark k hicks stole my home through getting me to sign a document san jose California
Author: redwood city, California Telemarketers: seabrooke group san jose, California

10, Report #1319810

Jul 30 2016
ScoreBig Tickets Terrible service, the worst company I've ever dealt with! Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Telemarketers: ScoreBig Tickets Internet

11, Report #1319049

Jul 26 2016
Countrywide Periodicals Inc RipOff Scammers - will not allow you to cancel subscriptions and charges you for full price of years worth of magazines!! Hamilton Montana Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Inc Hamilton, Montana

Jul 23 2016
Joy Behar, Am liEncante, Youth Renew, Fit AgainYouth 197.72 dollar was to pay for two bills. Now one about be cut off with late fee. Another now has late fee and both giving negative credit report. Thanks for nothing Joy Behar California (?) Internet Author: Kentwood , Louisiana Telemarketers: Joy Behar Internet

Jul 16 2016
Essential Beauty & Health now Sent green coffee which I did not want and when I spoke w/ the spokes person she was relentless and very rude. I made it VERY clear that I had no intentions of buying green tea. She finally said she would take it off and not send it. Guess what she lied. San Diego California Author: Glen Carbon, Illinois Telemarketers: Essential Beauty & Health now San Diego, California

Jul 15 2016
Dermafi MH your beauty skin and Your key fitness This company high jacked my credit card. I ordered the free trial size creams. I paid the postage $10.94. I. Looked at my bank statement and seen they had charged additional $276.72 nationwide Author: Atlanta, Georgia Telemarketers: Dermafi Internet

Jul 15 2016
Resort Property Management, Michael Stevens, Brett Rip off, lied, used religion falsely Atlanta Georgia Author: yorktown heights, New York Telemarketers: Resort Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 14 2016
bethea@myhealthwealthhappiness.com Bethea Astrologer/Author Milford Connecticut Author: Overland Park, Kansas Telemarketers: bethea@myhealthwealthhappiness.com Milford, Connecticut

Jul 13 2016
Blue Dog Business Services / Will gives all names upon request... LIES,DECEIT,PARTIALITY AND POSSIBLE RACIST... Vero Beach Florida
Author: GASTON, North Carolina Telemarketers: Blue Dog Business Services Vero Beach, Florida

Jul 12 2016
Kube Marketing Rip Me Off. Did not Pay Me The Money I Work. Internet Author: North Miami Beach, Florida Telemarketers: Kube Marketing Internet

Jul 11 2016
Grant Strategy Solutions John Joseph telephone scam, offering corporate grant money to individuals for a large amount of money wire transferred to them st.George Utah Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Telemarketers: Grant Strategy Solutions st.George , Utah