Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Telemarketers

1, Report #1190250

Nov 20 2014
Publishers Sweepstakes Center I was contacted to receive Magazines and 100 gift card for Wal-Mart....I have never received the wal-mart gift card and I receive magazines I do not even want to look at. Arvada Colorado Author: Saint Clairsville, Ohio Telemarketers: Publishers Sweepstakes Center Arvada, Colorado

Nov 18 2014
NHE Certification NHE Certification Loans LTC NHE Morgage Scam and Cons NorthGlenn Colorado Author: Colorado Telemarketers: NHE Certification NorthGlenn, Colorado

Nov 14 2014
New Vitality Refuse You Loose Farmingdale New York Author: Newalla, Oklahoma Telemarketers: New Vitality Farmingdale, New York

Nov 11 2014
Ace Industrial Supply Industrial SupplyAce Tools Sent me a Viper Drill Bit Set, the telemarketer told me to try them if I thought they were the best ever made send $175.00, Iif I didnt find them to be the best just keep them as a gift from Ace.  Burbank, California Author: Wichita, Kansas Telemarketers: Ace Industrial Supply Burbank,, California

Nov 01 2014
Mason Grace Enterprises I did not receive what i was supposed to. Manhattan New York Author: Compton, California Telemarketers: Mason Grace Enterprises Manhattan, New York

Oct 31 2014
CAN Health Slim Cleanse Plus Carcinia Cambogia fraudulent advertising and no return of product for refund. They stole $170 from my checking account KBLINGTO Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telemarketers: CAN Health Nationwide

Oct 30 2014
niliconyc National income life lies and deceit flushing New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Telemarketers: niliconyc flushing, New York

Oct 15 2014
A V W Max Prof called continuously for 15 back to back phone calls, they refused to stop calling Nationwide Author: Alabama Telemarketers: A V W Max Prof Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
DIrect TV I am a 3-4 yr customer and am downsizing as a senior citizen . My new condo won't allow satellite TV due to aesthetics. I've tried to get them to waive a termination fee since I've spent $3-4k with them. The customer service said they agree but corporate needs contact. I have tried on line and they simply are inaccessible. It's ashame that I spent thousands of $$$ and was willing to keep Direct TV, but my new residence doesn't allow. Why would they insist then that I pay$169.? I'll tell u why, because they don't listen to customers and don't care . Nationwide Author: cincinnati, Ohio Telemarketers: DIre to TV Nationwide

10, Report #1182021

Oct 10 2014
Ray Washington ripped off and the guys good at what he does litchfield pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Fairfield, California Telemarketers: Ray Washington Nationwide

Oct 05 2014
World Wide Auto 27 Calls from Sept 30 - Oct 5, 2014 !!! Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Telemarketers: World Wide Auto Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
GT NETWORK Cameron Seneca Rip off. Doesn't pay employees. Theif lynden Washington Author: Bellingham, Washington Telemarketers: GT NETWORK lynden, Washington

Sep 26 2014
Call Fire aka Skyy Consulting ROBO & SPAM CALLS Call Fire Rips Me Off Santa Monica California Author: Riverside, California Telemarketers: Call Fire aka Skyy Consulting Santa Monica, California

Sep 26 2014
jason trindade review king of condos l  las vegas nevada Author: Nevada Telemarketers: jason trindade review king of condos l las vegas, Nevada

Sep 24 2014
Easy Rest Beds M&M Bedding LLC No commission paid for appts set or items sold - terminated when asked if payment would be made Baltimore Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Telemarketers: Easy Rest Beds Baltimore, Maryland

Sep 18 2014
Tropicana Juice Company Pepsico, drive and earn money program tropicana juice company and michellestewardads@tropicana.com promised us two tropicana juice stickers for our truck at 940.00 a piece and we send them 1980.00 thru western union to pay for our merchandiseand we were promised 300.00 a week to advertise for them Nashville,Tn,Marysville, Oh, Chicago, ILL& etc Nationwide Author: Carthage, Mississippi Telemarketers: Tropicana Juice Company Nationwide