Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Telemarketers

Jul 10 2014
Ascension Energy Group - The SEQUOIA ENERGY PROJECT, LLLP Ascension Energy Group - The SEQUOIA ENERGY PROJECT, LLLP PROMISE OF BIG PAYOUTS HENDERSON & CAMBELLSVILLE KENTUCKY Nevada Author: Mount Pleasant, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Ascension Energy Group - The SEQUOIA ENERGY PROJECT, LLLP HENDERSON , Nevada

Jul 09 2014
Biking Magazine Service Inc. Biking Magazine wanted to sell me magazines in order to receive a $250 giftcard Burnsville Minnesota Author: San Jose, California Telemarketers: Biking Magazine Service Inc. Burnsville, Minnesota

Jul 07 2014
hugenet rip me off I'm mad Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Texas Telemarketers: hugenet Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
SellerNetworks Cycle Seller networksTradeco Media GroupSeller networks.comTradecomediagroup.comRV Seller Networks RIPOFF, MARKETING FRAUD, MIKE ROSSI, DO NOT TAKE THEIR CALLS Internet
Author: Agoura Hills, California Telemarketers: SellerNetworks Internet

Jul 07 2014
Viking Magazine facebook.com/vikingmagazine Viking Magazine is a scam Burnsville, MN Internet Author: Billings, Montana Strippers & Dancer Services: Viking Magazine Internet

Jul 02 2014
URB Management FOC Credit Debt elimination, took over $10,000, phone no longer in service Orlando, Florida Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Telemarketers: URB Management Nationwide

Jul 01 2014
Publishers USA Subscripiton Division Will Clark Stole All of my data from my 15 year old company to illegally start his own office in Arlington Texas
Author: Arlingotn, Texas Telemarketers: Publishers USA Subscripiton Division Arlington, Texas

Jun 30 2014
magazine warehouse Stole my money pompano beach Florida Author: Port Hope, Michigan Telemarketers: magazine warehouse pompano beach , Florida

Jun 27 2014
US Office & Industrial Supply Beware of unscupulous offers that seem too good to be true! Van Nuys Nationwide Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Telemarketers: US Office & Industrial Supply Nationwide

Jun 26 2014
Horizon Products Star West Labs This company utilizes DECEPTIVE trade practices and BRIBERY!! Fair Lawn New Jersey Author: Las vegas, Nevada Telemarketers: Horizon Products Fair Lawn, New Jersey

Jun 25 2014
Dermanique, Tylmra, DRMNQEPLS, MRACMPLTE The Company offered samples of face cae for $4.95 apiece (4). It then proceeded to charge $346.63 on my Visa Card California and Nevada California Author: Brooklyn, New York Telemarketers: Dermanique Select State/Province

Jun 12 2014
vanilla financial network Agent michael same as feathers amount of mone monthl amount of monthly installments and told me to wait 15 minutes and call the bank and my fundswill be returned and it never happened and the only way the funds would be released if i made the deposit agin sacramento Nationwide Author: Mt Airy, North Carolina Telemarketers: vanilla financial network Nationwide

Jun 10 2014
Lumera Total and Dermanique Serum Really RIPPED OFF! Offered samples for postage and you really are ordering monthly products billed to credit card Internet Author: San Jose, California Telemarketers: Lumera Total Internet

Jun 14 2014
Universal Coin and Bullion - Michael Fuljenz Have Been Sued by Many People for Fraudulently Representing Their Overpriced Bullion Coins! Beaumont Texas
Author: , Texas Telemarketers: Universal Coin and Bullion - Michael Fuljenz Nationwide

Jun 09 2014
Viking Magazine Service INC Telemarketers This company harassed my sister with phone call all day everyday. And they wont let me cancel! Burnsville Minnesota Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Viking Magazine Service INC Burnsville, Minnesota

Jun 08 2014
dex media Nothing! Sales representative promissed to rebuild my website, they never did anything, never even got my log in info to repair my website. Only sent request for payment? They lied about everything they promised! I never signed any contract, yet they say they have a signed contract? No way! Bristol Tennessee
Author: Holiday, Florida Telemarketers: dex media Bristol, Tennessee

Jun 10 2014
Environmental Safety International Rude, demanding and threatening Fairview New Jersey Author: State Road, North Carolina Telemarketers: Environmental Safety International Fairview, New Jersey

Jun 03 2014
US GOLD BUREAU/MIKE SMALL Scammed a sucker Austin Texas Author: mount laurel, New Jersey Telemarketers: US GOLD BUREAU/MIKE SMALL Austin , Texas

Jun 03 2014
blue trust Oasis funds extra charges. Internet Author: overland park, Kansas Telemarketers: blue trust Internet

Jun 03 2014
GE MONEY SERVICES Joe Carter(really some Indian guy) when I was looking for a loan to consolidate some bills on the internet,these people called and offered me the best offer. I'm kinda familiar with GE and thought it would be legitimate. So after I spent money on the moneypak card of 450 dollars, they wanted more money.  Burlingame California Author: San Jose, California Telemarketers: GE MONEY SERVICES Burlingame, California

Jun 02 2014
Subco they got my email address from some where and sending me all types of magazines. I have contacted the individual magazines to cancel but all referred me to Subco. I called and left message and sent an email to cancel, subscriptions. They do not answer Won't cancel magazines subscriptions that I did not apply for, Fresno California Author: Pittsburg, California Telemarketers: Subco Fresno, California