Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Telemarketers

Oct 19 2016
Dermifi Sent sample back in February and cancelled subscripion. Sent bill to me 10-15-16 for 176.78. Reporting them to the BBB. Internet Author: aynor, South Carolina Telemarketers: Dermifi Internet

Oct 18 2016
Nouvalift I returned a product on the 9th of Sept 2016. I returned the package unopened & unused per agreement Pacoima California Author: Renick, West Virginia Beauty Salons: Nouvalift Pacoima, California

Oct 13 2016
SVCRT.COM Tried to cancel this service during trial period and either was put on extended hold or disconnected completely. Could not reach the number on my statement at all. Internet Author: Haughton , Louisiana Telemarketers: SVCRT.COM Internet

Oct 13 2016
Craigslist advertisements sent cashiers check $1832, fraudulent internet Author: Twentynine Palms, California Telemarketers: Craigslist advertisements Internet

Oct 03 2016
Vita Luminous Skin youthify.com Sent sample for $4.99. Then next day sent box containing two bottles and charged my credit card They have done this three times. Cannot reach anyone or find the company. Can't make them stop! St. Petersburg Internet Author: Cheyenne , Wyoming Telemarketers: Vita Luminous Internet

Sep 27 2016
hydrolux cellvia skin product Florida
Author: Peru, New York Telemarketers: hydrolux Internet

Sep 21 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a trial offer of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. I paid $4.95 for each. The next thing I knew I was missing $97.83 from my checking account. When I called them I got the longest run around. They said I had to pay a restocking fee. I argued that and then they said they were making a special consideration and I could keep both products and they would refund the $97.83 to my account. I haven't received a dime from them. Pacoima California Author: Uncasville, Connecticut Telemarketers: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 19 2016
Americarenow Scam me into buying a case of junk spray Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Americare

Sep 08 2016
Naturacel Halo Eye Serum don't expect a refund from this company! Internet Author: Sugar Creek, Missouri Telemarketers: Naturacel Internet

Aug 31 2016
SMC,Specialty Merchandise Smart Living Company $2695.00 ripoff would not refund money Simi Valley California Author: Troy, New York Telemarketers: SMC,Specialty Merchandise Simi Valley, California

Aug 30 2016
nouvalift Charged me $200.oo in 2 days for things I did not order san diego Internet, california Author: Santee, California Telemarketers: nouvalift Internet

Aug 28 2016
Alternative Solution Media Howard Needle AKA rainmaker buyer beware, boiler room,scam miami/north miami florida Author: miami, Florida Telemarketers: Alternative Solution Media miami/north miami,

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 17 2016
Ideal Marketing Group; Victory Marketing; Sports Action Network Scam T-Shirt company bogusly affiliates with schools then invoices local businesses Irving Texas Author: Flower Mound, Texas Telemarketers: Ideal Marketing Group Irving, Texas

Aug 13 2016
united securty free 3 in one wireless home security phone call that says you get a free 3 in one wireless home securtiy system Internet
Author: Morgantown, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: united securty Internet

Aug 13 2016
Renew derma Truelovelyskin.com This is a scam Internet Author: Sidney, Ohio Telemarketers: Renew derma Internet
17, Report #1322019

Aug 11 2016
AD level insurance Fraud of AD level insurance Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Telemarketers: AD level insurance Internet

Aug 10 2016
Publishers Marketing Bureau PMB "scalps" magazine subscription prices to naive seniors Norfolk Virginia Author: Daphne, Alabama Telemarketers: Publishers Marketing Bureau Norfolk, Virginia