Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Telemarketers

Sep 21 2016
Beauty Impressions I ordered a trial offer of Skin Element and Eye Vibe. I paid $4.95 for each. The next thing I knew I was missing $97.83 from my checking account. When I called them I got the longest run around. They said I had to pay a restocking fee. I argued that and then they said they were making a special consideration and I could keep both products and they would refund the $97.83 to my account. I haven't received a dime from them. Pacoima California Author: Uncasville, Connecticut Telemarketers: Beauty Impressions Pacoima, California

Sep 19 2016
Americarenow Scam me into buying a case of junk spray Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Lansdale, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: Americare

Sep 08 2016
Naturacel Halo Eye Serum don't expect a refund from this company! Internet Author: Sugar Creek, Missouri Telemarketers: Naturacel Internet

Aug 31 2016
SMC,Specialty Merchandise Smart Living Company $2695.00 ripoff would not refund money Simi Valley California Author: Troy, New York Telemarketers: SMC,Specialty Merchandise Simi Valley, California

Aug 30 2016
nouvalift Charged me $200.oo in 2 days for things I did not order san diego Internet, california Author: Santee, California Telemarketers: nouvalift Internet

Aug 28 2016
Alternative Solution Media Howard Needle AKA rainmaker buyer beware, boiler room,scam miami/north miami florida Author: miami, Florida Telemarketers: Alternative Solution Media miami/north miami,

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 17 2016
Ideal Marketing Group; Victory Marketing; Sports Action Network Scam T-Shirt company bogusly affiliates with schools then invoices local businesses Irving Texas Author: Flower Mound, Texas Telemarketers: Ideal Marketing Group Irving, Texas

Aug 13 2016
united securty free 3 in one wireless home security phone call that says you get a free 3 in one wireless home securtiy system Internet
Author: Morgantown, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: united securty Internet

Aug 13 2016
Renew derma Truelovelyskin.com This is a scam Internet Author: Sidney, Ohio Telemarketers: Renew derma Internet

11, Report #1322019

Aug 11 2016
AD level insurance Fraud of AD level insurance Internet Author: Edison, New Jersey Telemarketers: AD level insurance Internet

Aug 10 2016
Publishers Marketing Bureau PMB "scalps" magazine subscription prices to naive seniors Norfolk Virginia Author: Daphne, Alabama Telemarketers: Publishers Marketing Bureau Norfolk, Virginia

Aug 07 2016
Pedro Fort, The Business Shop, Fort Marketing group,TBS, Fort Ad pays, Pedro Fort, The Business Shop, Fort Marketing group,TBS, Fort Ad pays, INVERSIONES ANDERFORT SAS Becareful SCAM ALERT, TBS The Business shop, Fort marketing group Miami. Colombia, Internet Author: New york, New York Telemarketers: Pedro Fort, The Business Shop, Fort Marketing group,TBS, Fort Ad pays, Internet

14, Report #1320588

Aug 23 2016
Environmental Safety international Environmental Products International Inc. BEWARE!! USE CAUTION when dealing with this business. Learn from my mistake. Fairview New Jersey Author: Williamsport , Ohio Telemarketers: Environmental Safety international Fairview , New Jersey

15, Report #1319955

Jul 31 2016
seabrooke group mark k hicks stole my home through getting me to sign a document san jose California
Author: redwood city, California Telemarketers: seabrooke group san jose, California

16, Report #1319810

Jul 30 2016
ScoreBig Tickets Terrible service, the worst company I've ever dealt with! Internet Author: Reno, Nevada Telemarketers: ScoreBig Tickets Internet

17, Report #1319049

Jul 26 2016
Countrywide Periodicals Inc RipOff Scammers - will not allow you to cancel subscriptions and charges you for full price of years worth of magazines!! Hamilton Montana Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Inc Hamilton, Montana

Jul 23 2016
Joy Behar, Am liEncante, Youth Renew, Fit AgainYouth 197.72 dollar was to pay for two bills. Now one about be cut off with late fee. Another now has late fee and both giving negative credit report. Thanks for nothing Joy Behar California (?) Internet Author: Kentwood , Louisiana Telemarketers: Joy Behar Internet