Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Telemarketers

Dec 01 2015
help@yrbeauty COMPAN CLAIMS YOU HAVE 14 DYS TO TRY IT AND THEN YOU ARE BILLED. I WAS BLLED WITHN 6 DAS OF RCEIVING THE TRIAL ORDER. THERE WAS NO WARNING GIVEN THAT THESE WERE THE CONDITIONS CALIFORNIA Author: Lancaster, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: help@yrbeauty Internet

Nov 17 2015
5X TRIM Recieved an unsolicited phone call to try 1 Bott;r of 5X trim with only shipping cost, 5 bottles revieved and invoice states "with deferred billing" to which I did not agree Cheyenne, WY 82001 Wyoming Author: lexington, North Carolina Telemarketers: 5X TRIM Cheyenne, Wyoming

Nov 13 2015
hydroderm loveeyeserum accessing and withdrawing money from my account without permission despite my attempts to stop . They are stealing my money and can't be contacted. MAJOR SCAM !!!!!!!!!!TARZANA US TARZANA US &SHERMAN OAKS US does not appear Author: CLIFTON SPRINGS, Alabama Telemarketers: hydroderm Internet

Nov 08 2015
MiraVie-Skin, MiraVie-Eye A 14 day trial of the two products, Miravie Skin Cream and Miravie Eye Serum, was advertised for $10.00.  I saw two charges pending of "a reoccuring payment" on my CC statement; one of $85.95 and the other for $89.95. A total of $175.90!!! I did NOT EVER authorize this reoccuring payment for a product that in fact, worsened my skin condition. Their 14 day trial claim is a fraud and totally bogus, since I DID NOT even have receive or HAVE the product for 14 days. This is a CORRUPT company who is Ripping Off the public with legal verbage that is in "microscopic" text!! Nevada Nationwide Author: Vero Beach, Florida Telemarketers: MiraVie Nationwide

Nov 07 2015
SAR @ Associates telling me i owe them 1450.00 for a loan! plantation Florida Author: east windsor, Connecticut Telemarketers: SAR @ Associates plantation , Florida

Nov 07 2015
getcashforsurveys took my money and sent me to other sites to take more took 39.97 Internet Author: Dawson Springs, Kentucky Telemarketers: getcashforsurveys Internet

Nov 06 2015
TEAM LEADER several cold callers; 720-515-7037 office for:M J Benson, plus others in the calling room, with several extensions they call and promise if you do 2 BPOs, you will get listings; you pay $450-; a scam, no listings 4 U Denver Colorado Author: Saratoga, California Telemarketers: TEAM LEADER Denver, Colorado

Nov 06 2015
Birch Communicatons Cellular phone companies Told me that they work with ATAT company to help lower our monthly bill Atlanta Georgia Nationwide Author: Detroit , Michigan Telemarketers: Birch Commuicatons Nationwide

Nov 03 2015
global tech offers a free trial sample then charges a riduclous amont of money and ships out more product I didnt order and charged credit card again ! Employees exceptionally rude as I am sure they get rip off complaints all day long!!!! Internet Author: montgomery, Texas Telemarketers: global tech Internet

Nov 02 2015
First Progress Credit Card They offered me a credit card and once I got the card they were charging so much intrest I asked for a refund. Once I did not get it I spent my money and they started charging me late payment charges and filed it on my credit card. I then got a card with first premier and they called and decived me into paying them but, I am filing a complaint with the bank to stop payment. Columbus Georgia Author: Belzoni, Mississippi Telemarketers: First Progress Credit Card

Oct 13 2015
Logix9 world elite systems, International Training Group SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM PHOENIX, Arizona Author: Montgomery, Alabama Telemarketers: Logix9 PHOENIX, , Arizona

Oct 11 2015
Area Publications Taking Money out of my account without my permission and selling magazines I do not want Arden Hills Minnesota Author: Peoria, Arizona Telemarketers: Area Publications Arden Hills, Minnesota

Oct 11 2015
Outbound Engine Don't let these guts have your credit card info, they will never stop using it... Austin Texas Author: sugar Land , Texas Telemarketers: Outbound Engine Austin, Texas

Oct 09 2015
joy moving and storage delivered 31 days late charged extra , missing large items on list dallas Nationwide Author: delrey beach, Florida Telemarketers: joy moving and storage Nationwide

Oct 08 2015
Ncr processing collections atlanta Georgia Author: Ohio Telemarketers: Ncr processing atlanta, Georgia

Oct 08 2015
CFC Oil & Gas Chris SchlagleComodore Finantial Corp. Elaborate oil scam. Dallas Texas Author: Woodlawn, Tennessee Telemarketers: CFC Oil & Gas Dallas, Texas

Oct 02 2015
Gocrv.com Ripped off Internet Author: Speedwell, Virginia Telemarketers: Gocrv.com Internet

Oct 02 2015
Global Services STL groovv, groove ALL LIES!!!! Get COMPANY IF YOU LIKE GETTING LIED TO AND LIKE THEM TAKING YOUR MONEY! St Louis Nationwide Author: Poplar Bluff, Missouri Telemarketers: Global Services STL Nationwide