Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Telemarketers

Feb 26 2016
Readers Discount Center/Central Billing SCAM?? Unauthorized billing for products not received. Los Angeles California Author: Bolivar, Tennessee Telemarketers: Readers Discount Center/Central Billing

Feb 25 2016
KBM-Bob-thedebitKing@aol.com-moneyordermonster.com Cash Release applications-Money order monster-www.moneyordermonster.com  Rancho Cucamonga, California-**********************CALIFORNIA Author: New Orleans, Telemarketers: KBM-Bob-thedebitKing@aol.com-moneyordermonster.com

Feb 23 2016
MiraVie skin care Skinenlive & Pure Eye Complex They charged me $4.90 for the eye serum, $4.90 for the face lotion, I broke out on my first use, called the company to return my order and they told me they cancelled my order I didn't have to send it back and they would charge me a one time fee of $38.76 for each item non-refundable. I called my credit card company to report it and then that's when I found out that they were sham and have taken many people for money undeserved. They're ripping people off, changing their websites and phone numbers so you can't get to them when I call all I ever get is an automated teller. There's nothing I can do about it according to the credit card company until the bill comes in, then I can call them back and dispute it and hopefully retrieve my money.  I'm not the first to report it and I won't be the last the Better Business Bureau should look into this and incarcerate them all.  Santa Ana, CALIFORNIA 92799-5380 Internet Author: Tiverton, Rhode Island Telemarketers: MiraVie skin care Internet

Feb 13 2016
RENUE DERMA RIPPED ME OFF FOR $94.97 SAN DIEGO California Author: RUNNING SPRINGS, California Telemarketers: RENUE DERMA SAN DIEGO, California

Feb 09 2016
OliverMak Associates Ltd same people as Excel Servicing Leeds, Tom Scoffin, Independent Dyson Service Applied for a Job turns out they are same people as Dyson Scam at same Leeds address, Excel Servicing Leeds Author: Leeds, Alabama Telemarketers: OliverMak Associates Ltd Internet

Jan 29 2016
Budget Savers Online Ziegenfelder Corporation Took money-Fraud Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Telemarketers: Budget Savers Online Internet

Jan 29 2016
Prestige Management Interactive Strategies Withholding My Check Woodriver Illinois
Author: Collinsville, Illinois Telemarketers: Prestige Management Woodriver , Illinois

Jan 19 2016
DERMAFI Skinfresh2day Fraudulent advertising - unauthorized bank charges Santa Ana California Author: Whitefish, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: DERMAFI Santa Ana, California

Jan 16 2016
MiraVie and NuPlenish I saw an ad on Facebook pay $10 and product for free Santa Ana California Author: Mi Wuk village, California Telemarketers: MiraVie and NuPlenish Internet

Jan 03 2016
National Union Fire Insurance NUF ACC INSR I have been debited $23.85 from my checking account and did not sign up for this insurance. New York City New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Telemarketers: National Union Fire Insurance New York City, New York