Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Telemarketers

Jun 10 2016
BFG Worldwide LLC Promised a business and delivered garbage with no refund Arizona Author: Camano Island, Washington Telemarketers: BFG Worldwide LLC Internet

May 20 2016
Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina The product doesn't work, I send bottles back when they arrive, next month here they come again! I just checked my checking account and they are taking a total of $160.93 each of the past three months from my account! I am on a fixed income Santa Ana California Author: Onaway, Michigan Telemarketers: Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina Santa Ana, California

May 16 2016
Beauty care products Vskin ActiveAge Escape eye gel Canyonvskin Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Marathon, Florida Telemarketers: Beauty care products Fort Lauderdale , Florida

May 14 2016
Luminess. Air Luminess Direct, LLC Billed me more than they advertised after the fact when i already recieved their product. Continued to send more make up after i told them i dont want no more of their prodoct. Stafford,Texas Nationwide Author: Turlock, California Telemarketers: Luminess. Air Nationwide

May 13 2016
American Sweepstakes Tony Brown Roy Carter I was contacted by Tony Brown and told I had won 3.5 million dollars, I was also sent an email with a copy of "check" attached along with a letter of congratulations. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Woodbury, Tennessee Telemarketers: American Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada

May 13 2016
Choice Home Warranty Suckered Into Buying Choice Home Warranty Insurance Edison New Jersey Author: Palmetto Bay Village , Florida Telemarketers: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

May 04 2016
calvary portfolio services this debt was given to my ex husband in our divorce decree back in 2004 i paid my debts when he didnt pay his they started after me i have told them repeatedly that this was not my debt so they proceeded to apply this to my credit report 2 of the credit reports removed it but exuifax will not remove it unless cavary have it removed austin,tx Nationwide Author: austin, Texas Telemarketers: calvary portfolio services Nationwide

May 03 2016
Renue Derma Dermalogy Anti Aging Fraudulent liars Fond du Lac Wisconsin Author: El Reno, Oklahoma Telemarketers: Renue Derma Fond du Lac, Wisconsin

Apr 30 2016
Publisher's Clearing House Alita Hall/ John Phone call telling me I had won $900,000 through PCH Kingston Internet Author: Anniston, Alabama Telemarketers: Publisher's Clearing House Internet

Apr 30 2016
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CHAMBER AND STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL CMART TECHNOLOGIES, AMERICHEMS AND VIC, DAVID GREEN, JOANN LARSON and CHRISTIAN FRIEDRICH VIC OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CHAMBER AND STEWARDHSHIP COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL IS A LIAR AND SO ARE JOANNE LARSON AND CHRISTIAN FRIEDRICH. Nationwide Author: Cagayan de Oro City, New York Telemarketers: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CHAMBER AND STEWARDSHIP COUNCIL INTERNATIONAL Nationwide

Apr 24 2016
Savings Store Online.com Fraud, scammers and thieves Nationwide Author: Nashville, Tennessee Telemarketers: Savings Store Online.com Nationwide

Apr 14 2016
GE Capital One David Coop Scam artist Internet. Florida Author: GIRARD, Ohio Telemarketers: GE Capital One Internet

Apr 11 2016
Credit Control, LLC Credit Control, LLC-Las Vegas Collection Agent in Las Vegas office harrasses me for another person's account. Las Vegas, NV Nationwide Author: Pasadena, California Telemarketers: Credit Control, LLC Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
Receivable Performance Managment RPM.Dilon Martin Harassment, called many times, failed to present how they attained my info, was very rude, looking for someone at my address who does not live here. Nationwide Author: RICHMOND, California Telemarketers: Receivable Performance Managment Nationwide

Apr 09 2016
Alternative Online Design Marketing Scam Amazon.com Refuses A.O.D. Clients Provided Info. to Third Parties Phoenix Arizona Author: Peshtigo, Wisconsin Telemarketers: Alternative Online Design Phoenix, Arizona