Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Telemarketers

Jul 01 2016
deb4167 $2,150,000.00 rip-off for $20.00 Englewood Ohio Author: Englewood, Ohio Telemarketers: deb4167 Englewood, Ohio

Jun 29 2016
FunTravels/SunsetTravels FunTravels/SunsetTravels/Getaways/Vacation They call repeatedly and even after SERIOUSLY requesting they stop..I continue to get calls ! Always a new number (Google) not sure where they are located I am in California, they call Randomly Nationwide Author: Corona, California Telemarketers: FunTravels/SunsetTravels Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
GREEN COFFEE GARCINIA ULTRA DIET FRUDULANT TRANSACTIONS ON BANK ACCOUNTS Scottsdale Arizona Author: West Babylon, New York Telemarketers: GREEN COFFEE Scottsdale, New York

Jun 29 2016
Student Debt Agency National Student Debt AgencyFederal Student Debt AgencyStudent Loan Forgiveness Center I was called by this company asking me if I needed help with my federal student loans.  san diego California Author: san diego , California Telemarketers: Student Debt Agency san diego, California

Jun 28 2016
Readers Service Magazine, Continuity Subscription Merchants Say you owe for magazines, because they automatically re-new you. They want to confirm cc number Nationwide Author: Dardanelle, Arkansas Telemarketers: Readers Service Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
Par AViON I've sent over $60.00 dollars ,they keep sending asking for more.money 9702east Washington st Nationwide
Author: Riverside, California Telemarketers: Par AViON Nationwide

Jun 22 2016
Advanced Marketing False advertising and bad customer service! Libertyville Illinois Author: Kansas City, Missouri Telemarketers: Advanced Marketing Libertyville , Illinois

Jun 20 2016
Family Mobile of Walmart Family Mobile scams people at Walmart saying that family mobile services are prepaid but customer relations doesn't work to complain and family mobile will not refund money they have taken to much of.  Wichita area wide Nationwide Author: Park City, Kansas Telemarketers: Family Mobile of Walmart Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
Liveleadzone This company is a SCAM Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Nationwide Telemarketers: Liveleadzone Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
GE CAPITAL Im glad I looked this up before I gave my bank info Florida Author: Stone Mountain, Georgia Telemarketers: GE CAPITAL Internet

Jun 10 2016
BFG Worldwide LLC Promised a business and delivered garbage with no refund Arizona Author: Camano Island, Washington Telemarketers: BFG Worldwide LLC Internet

May 20 2016
Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina The product doesn't work, I send bottles back when they arrive, next month here they come again! I just checked my checking account and they are taking a total of $160.93 each of the past three months from my account! I am on a fixed income Santa Ana California Author: Onaway, Michigan Telemarketers: Flawless Mango/Flawless Garciina Santa Ana, California

May 16 2016
Beauty care products Vskin ActiveAge Escape eye gel Canyonvskin Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Marathon, Florida Telemarketers: Beauty care products Fort Lauderdale , Florida

May 14 2016
Luminess. Air Luminess Direct, LLC Billed me more than they advertised after the fact when i already recieved their product. Continued to send more make up after i told them i dont want no more of their prodoct. Stafford,Texas Nationwide Author: Turlock, California Telemarketers: Luminess. Air Nationwide

May 13 2016
American Sweepstakes Tony Brown Roy Carter I was contacted by Tony Brown and told I had won 3.5 million dollars, I was also sent an email with a copy of "check" attached along with a letter of congratulations. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Woodbury, Tennessee Telemarketers: American Sweepstakes Las Vegas, Nevada