Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Internal Revenue Service

Approximately 286 Reports Found

Jul 30 2014
Asset Acceptance, LLC Asset Acceptance has reported "Cancellation of Debt" to IRS Warren Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: Asset Acceptance, LLC Warren, Ohio

Jul 07 2014
YMAX Oration Scam Washington DC Maryland Author: San Diego, California Internal Revenue Service: YMAX Oration Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
Leoshades LSDLeoshabes Advertised free gift for answering a survey then charged my bank account 99.99 plus 5.99 Shipping and Handeling Internet Author: Saginaw, Texas Internal Revenue Service: Leoshades Internet

Jun 25 2014
Steven Clark Fake IRS Overseas scam. Terrorize elderly with arrest if they don't give them a credit card immediately. Nationwide Author: lansing, Michigan Internal Revenue Service: Steven Clark Nationwide

Jun 11 2014
Reloadit Ripped off using these card, customer service would not help Pleasanton CA Author: SUMMERVILLE, South Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Reloadit Nationwide

Jun 10 2014
Ymax Oration. Fraudulent Call, Claiming to be from the IRS Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Internet

May 13 2014
Jordan Smith, Caller has a thik Indian accent so 'Jordan Smith' is likely a false name. IRS Seattle, WA Internet Author: Denton, Texas Internal Revenue Service: Jordan Smith Internet

Apr 25 2014
IRS: Department of Legal Affairs:US Treasury - 1) Russel Reid, 2) Robert Marcus, 3) Samuel Hernandez. US Treasury: Department of Legal Affairs: IRS phone scam Los Angeles California Author: South San Francisco, California Internal Revenue Service: IRS: Department of Legal Affairs Los Angeles, California

Apr 16 2014
ACS incorp Saying I'm delinquent on a pay day loan, and if I don't email them to make arrangements they will report it to the irs as income Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: ACS incorp Internet

10, Report #1131979

Mar 19 2014
The Coaching Department Daeus Financial, Strategic Tax Solutions, My Supplier Source, E-Biz Learning, Your Entity Solution, Your E-Commerce YES, Major scam, tricked me into charging $18,000 over 5 months. Stay away!!! Utah Author: Everett, Massachusetts Internal Revenue Service: The Coaching Department Utah

11, Report #1131954

May 09 2014
representative from iRs Mark and Patrick I was told that I was going to receive a $7000 grant, that I had to pay fees in order to receive it through Western Union within 15 minutesI paid 250 6 as an activation to confirm that it was me an additional 777 to release the funds off 7000 in 77 777 there was something wrong with the transaction I had put 770 so they asked me to put it aditional 77071 a green dot card which I bought at Walmart then once I call back gave the numbers I was giving tracking numbers for my refund not only that I was told I never received that much money from Western Union so I was told I had to pay 400 into dollars on two different cards which was a total of 800 4 one sided my car back to get the confirm for for me to get my money. I proceeded to ask him to refund me my money not only that he told me the only way I can get my 2600 back was told i had to send $425 and I will get it within 10 to 15 minutes I feel like that that was just BS Washington District of Columbia Author: Bellflower, California Internal Revenue Service: representative from iRs Washington, Select State/Province

Feb 13 2014
United Tax Group or My Tax Help Md COMPLETE SCAM!!!! Stole $3000 from me with NO services performed! Juniper Florida Author: Atlanta , Georgia Internal Revenue Service: United Tax Group Juniper , Florida

Jan 10 2014
Miricles Do Happen/Millie Tenesee Millie's Place Refuses to retun client's security deposits Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Internal Revenue Service: Miricles Do Happen/Millie Tenesee Delray Beach, Florida

Nov 20 2013
Angela Depaetment of Legal affairs Said they were the IRS Not sure Nationwide Author: 19 Gordon ave, New Jersey Internal Revenue Service: Angela Depaetment of Legal affairs Select State/Province

Oct 07 2013
payday for america company claimed i was approved for a $3500 loan and then asked for first payment and a little more to start the loan Internet Author: kewanee, Illinois Internal Revenue Service: payday for america Internet

Sep 23 2013
Link & associates we help tax had me pay them and did nothing over three years to help me long beach California Author: Webster, Texas Internal Revenue Service: Link & associates long beach, California

Sep 05 2013
Tax Resources Audit Defense Intuit TURBO TAX AUDIT DEFENSE TAX RESCOURCES CROOKS! Citrus Heights  California Author: Covington, Kentucky Internal Revenue Service: Tax Resources Citrus Heights, California

Aug 27 2013
megaprize@live.com Dave SawyerConsumer Affairs Division PCH mega win $1,000,000--NOT! I received an email stating I had won a million and looked legitimate from PCH Clearinghouse. I have never received one before that looks so authentic. Of course they are asking for a fee of $1000 despite I am the winner of a million. Washington DC Author: Hurricane, West Virginia Internal Revenue Service: megaprize@live.com Washington, Dist of Columbia

Aug 06 2013
sweepstakes advisor the company wan'ts me too send them 5 dollars to recieve 12 million in return ! dallas Texas Author: philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internal Revenue Service: sweepstakes advisor dallas, Texas

May 13 2013
Simplefilings.com STAY AWAY FROM SIMPLEFILINGS Internet Author: minnetonka, Minnesota Internal Revenue Service: Simplefilings.com Internet

Apr 11 2013
ALL INCLUSIVE ADS Online Website Promotion Rip-Off Outfit Internet Author: los angeles, California Internal Revenue Service: ALL INCLUSIVE ADS Internet

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC