Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Internal Revenue Service

Approximately 315 Reports Found

Oct 06 2015
Extra Sorage RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!!! Santan Rosa ca Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Internal Revenue Service: Extra Sorage Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
k2guy.con Tony Newman- aka; Anthony Privitera SCAM ALERT; k2guy.com Lawrence Massachusetts Author: Conyers, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: k2guy.con Lawrence, Massachusetts

Jul 27 2015
Creditable Solutions, LLC Back Taxes IRS Scam and Threat to File Criminal Charges if not paid today Vancouver Washington Author: Corona, California Internal Revenue Service: Creditable Solutions, LLC Vancouver, Washington

Jul 17 2015
Wall & Associates Alexandria Weber, Mandy Gallimore, Mitchell Corn, Robert Gudman, Della Boardwine Ayers, Marta Gryniv A waste of money, time and hope. A very expensive experience I want others to be aware of. Blacksburg Virginia Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Wall & Associates Blacksburg, Virginia

Jun 08 2015
Reality Networkers Markus Haynes/Geraldo ripoff, scam Unknown Internet Author: Wheeling, West Virginia Internal Revenue Service: Reality Networkers Internet
6, Report #1220597

Apr 06 2015
Ein filing service Charged $247 for free IRS.gov service and won't give money back Longview Texas Author: Metamora, Michigan Internal Revenue Service: Ein filing service Longview, Texas

Mar 26 2015
universal tax services KING UMOREN THE TAX YEAR OF 2013 MR UMOREN KING FILED MY TAXES,FOR $230.00.LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: universal tax services LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Mar 20 2015
Stripe INC stripe.com Fraudulent Company san francisco California Author: homestead, Alabama Internal Revenue Service: Stripe INC san francisco, California

Mar 16 2015
The Revenue Group I have no idea what this company wants with me, but after filing my State of Ohio taxes, I am being referred to this company. They are taking my refund and I have no idea why. I try calling them and only get a voicemail or operator. Cleveland Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: The Revenue Group Cleveland, Ohio

Mar 07 2015
edmond jersan upon placing order he tells you his company can only recieve money via moneygram or western unuin upon payment he promises to send you a ups tracking number for your orderthen notifys you shortly after there is a problem with your package and you must increase your order ft lauderdale florida Internet Author: wilmore, Kentucky Internal Revenue Service: edmond jersan Internet

Feb 25 2015
IRS phone scam Author: Cashmere, Washington Internal Revenue Service: IRS
12, Report #1193166

Dec 05 2014
"as an issue of “public concern” IRS Biggest Fraud of All Crooks Thief's for own gain STOP PAYING TAXES IT'S NOT A LAW! illegal levies, illegal taxation by these Criminals running a corrupt collection scam on US people Nationwide
Author: Cos Cob, Connecticut Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide
13, Report #1190025

Nov 19 2014
Fake IRS Officer Julie Smith Fake IRS Scam Novato California Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: Fake IRS Novato, California

Nov 08 2014
Ymax Oration Scammers are using this company to harass individuals -Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Nationwide,

Nov 06 2014
Ymax Oration Robocall threatening IRS lawsuit Nationwide Author: Franklin, Massachusetts Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Nationwide

Nov 06 2014
YMAX COMMUNICATIONS I received threating phone call 5 AM in the morning to have my lawyer call them immediately. Hyattsville Maryland Author: Los Osos, California Internal Revenue Service: YMAX COMMUNICATIONS Select State/Province

Nov 05 2014
Ymax Oration landline name given Daniel Smith who transferred me to Jack Marshall from IRS and had a legal case against me. The person stated that if I did not provide my information the federal agents would be coming to get me. They had no personal information but wanted me to provide all of my personal information. I would not give them any information White Plains New York Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration landline White Plain, New York

Oct 18 2014
Worldwide Notification Partners Alleges Respondent is Winner of Aggregate Prize Money Jackson Heights New York Author: los angeles, California Internal Revenue Service: Worldwide Notification Partners Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 27 2014
Sweepstakes Advisor/ Emerson Publishing,Inc. P.O. Box 549012 Sent letter stating that if I send money for processing my forms for winnings that I had won they would send guaranteed cash award of 12,000,000 Dallas Texas Author: Silver Springs, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Sweepstakes Advisor/ Dallas, Texas