Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Internal Revenue Service

Approximately 299 Reports Found

1, Report #1190025

Nov 19 2014
Fake IRS Officer Julie Smith Fake IRS Scam Novato California Author: Lewis Center, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: Fake IRS Novato, California

Nov 08 2014
Ymax Oration Scammers are using this company to harass individuals -Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Nationwide,

Nov 06 2014
Ymax Oration Robocall threatening IRS lawsuit Nationwide Author: Franklin, Massachusetts Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Nationwide

Nov 06 2014
YMAX COMMUNICATIONS I received threating phone call 5 AM in the morning to have my lawyer call them immediately. Hyattsville Maryland Author: Los Osos, California Internal Revenue Service: YMAX COMMUNICATIONS Select State/Province

Nov 05 2014
Ymax Oration landline name given Daniel Smith who transferred me to Jack Marshall from IRS and had a legal case against me. The person stated that if I did not provide my information the federal agents would be coming to get me. They had no personal information but wanted me to provide all of my personal information. I would not give them any information White Plains New York Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration landline White Plain, New York

Oct 18 2014
Worldwide Notification Partners Alleges Respondent is Winner of Aggregate Prize Money Jackson Heights New York Author: los angeles, California Internal Revenue Service: Worldwide Notification Partners Jackson Heights, New York

Sep 27 2014
Sweepstakes Advisor/ Emerson Publishing,Inc. P.O. Box 549012 Sent letter stating that if I send money for processing my forms for winnings that I had won they would send guaranteed cash award of 12,000,000 Dallas Texas Author: Silver Springs, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Sweepstakes Advisor/ Dallas, Texas

Sep 18 2014
Jordan Smith, IRS in Seattle, Washington A Jordan Smith called us home to report a Criminal Federal Investigation had been launched by a Department of the IRS and that there is a Warrant against us and our physical home address. Seattle Washington Author: Santa Monica, California Internal Revenue Service: Jordan Smith, IRS in Seattle, Washington Select State/Province

Sep 05 2014
IRS-YMAX ORATION Too fast to catch IRS, COLLECTING, DEBT DC Author: Chester, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: IRS-YMAX ORATION Dist of Columbia

Aug 29 2014
YMAX Oration ITS Phone Scam California Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: YMAX Oration Select State/Province

Aug 12 2014
Ymax Oration Company called claiming to be IRS and that it was very important I call back. Beltsville Maryland Author: Danbury, Connecticut Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Beltsville, Maryland

Jul 30 2014
Asset Acceptance, LLC Asset Acceptance has reported "Cancellation of Debt" to IRS Warren Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: Asset Acceptance, LLC Warren, Ohio

Jul 07 2014
YMAX Oration Scam Washington DC Maryland Author: San Diego, California Internal Revenue Service: YMAX Oration Nationwide

Jun 27 2014
Leoshades LSDLeoshabes Advertised free gift for answering a survey then charged my bank account 99.99 plus 5.99 Shipping and Handeling Internet Author: Saginaw, Texas Internal Revenue Service: Leoshades Internet

Jun 25 2014
Steven Clark Fake IRS Overseas scam. Terrorize elderly with arrest if they don't give them a credit card immediately. Nationwide Author: lansing, Michigan Internal Revenue Service: Steven Clark Nationwide

Jun 11 2014
Reloadit Ripped off using these card, customer service would not help Pleasanton CA Author: SUMMERVILLE, South Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Reloadit Nationwide

Jun 10 2014
Ymax Oration. Fraudulent Call, Claiming to be from the IRS Internet Author: McLean, Virginia Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Internet

May 13 2014
Jordan Smith, Caller has a thik Indian accent so 'Jordan Smith' is likely a false name. IRS Seattle, WA Internet Author: Denton, Texas Internal Revenue Service: Jordan Smith Internet

Apr 25 2014
IRS: Department of Legal Affairs:US Treasury - 1) Russel Reid, 2) Robert Marcus, 3) Samuel Hernandez. US Treasury: Department of Legal Affairs: IRS phone scam Los Angeles California Author: South San Francisco, California Internal Revenue Service: IRS: Department of Legal Affairs Los Angeles, California

Apr 16 2014
ACS incorp Saying I'm delinquent on a pay day loan, and if I don't email them to make arrangements they will report it to the irs as income Internet Author: Fayetteville, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: ACS incorp Internet

21, Report #1131979

Mar 19 2014
The Coaching Department Daeus Financial, Strategic Tax Solutions, My Supplier Source, E-Biz Learning, Your Entity Solution, Your E-Commerce YES, Major scam, tricked me into charging $18,000 over 5 months. Stay away!!! Utah Author: Everett, Massachusetts Internal Revenue Service: The Coaching Department Utah

22, Report #1131954

May 09 2014
representative from iRs Mark and Patrick I was told that I was going to receive a $7000 grant, that I had to pay fees in order to receive it through Western Union within 15 minutesI paid 250 6 as an activation to confirm that it was me an additional 777 to release the funds off 7000 in 77 777 there was something wrong with the transaction I had put 770 so they asked me to put it aditional 77071 a green dot card which I bought at Walmart then once I call back gave the numbers I was giving tracking numbers for my refund not only that I was told I never received that much money from Western Union so I was told I had to pay 400 into dollars on two different cards which was a total of 800 4 one sided my car back to get the confirm for for me to get my money. I proceeded to ask him to refund me my money not only that he told me the only way I can get my 2600 back was told i had to send $425 and I will get it within 10 to 15 minutes I feel like that that was just BS Washington District of Columbia Author: Bellflower, California Internal Revenue Service: representative from iRs Washington, Select State/Province