Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off → Internal Revenue Service

Approximately 326 Reports Found

Mar 15 2016
Next Level Nutra,LLC Took money from my account on the 14th day after a 30 day tril was described. Never opened bottles. Only gave me 50% back. No language in the advertising about 14 days. Henderson Nevada Author: Wilmington, Delaware Internal Revenue Service: Next Level Nutra,LLC Nationwide

Mar 02 2016
Hlty deals My husband ordered some pills and for one never received them. Charged us the day we ordered then and charged more than140. Couple of weeks later. When we ordered them there was no teams n conditions saying anything Bout the 140 charge cause we wouldn't pay that much just for pills. We tried email them but it can't be send. And when we finally found a number for them the mean lady said she has no info on us. Just a big scam Internet Author: Albuquerque , New Mexico Internal Revenue Service: Hlty deals Internet

Feb 14 2016
Tax Results, Brad Patrick, I. Mason, Jafar Clemons, Crystal Steward Liar, cheat, Clinton Township Michigan Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Internal Revenue Service: Tax Results Clinton Township, Michigan

Feb 04 2016
Daugmilla Aggressive/Threatening Phone Call claiming to be IRS investigator Brooklyn Nationwide Author: Texas Internal Revenue Service: Daugmilla Nationwide

Jan 17 2016
ace cash express/robert coston emailing me to let me know and I am being sued and a warrant has been issued for my arrest I don't know never hear of business untill today Internet Author: girard, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: ace cash express/robert coston Internet

Jan 11 2016
U S Dept of Treasury, rose Gilbert, Danny Archer IRS back tax ripoff Washington D C Internet Author: Lompoc, California Internal Revenue Service: U S Dept of Treasury Internet

Dec 01 2015
irs irs, debt, jail, detectives Author: cocoa beach, Florida Internal Revenue Service: irs Internet

Oct 06 2015
Extra Sorage RIPPING PEOPLE OFF!!!! Santan Rosa ca Nationwide Author: Santa Rosa, California Internal Revenue Service: Extra Sorage Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
k2guy.con Tony Newman- aka; Anthony Privitera SCAM ALERT; k2guy.com Lawrence Massachusetts Author: Conyers, Georgia Internal Revenue Service: k2guy.con Lawrence, Massachusetts

Jul 27 2015
Creditable Solutions, LLC Back Taxes IRS Scam and Threat to File Criminal Charges if not paid today Vancouver Washington Author: Corona, California Internal Revenue Service: Creditable Solutions, LLC Vancouver, Washington

Jul 17 2015
Wall & Associates Alexandria Weber, Mandy Gallimore, Mitchell Corn, Robert Gudman, Della Boardwine Ayers, Marta Gryniv A waste of money, time and hope. A very expensive experience I want others to be aware of. Blacksburg Virginia Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Internal Revenue Service: Wall & Associates Blacksburg, Virginia

Jun 08 2015
Reality Networkers Markus Haynes/Geraldo ripoff, scam Unknown Internet Author: Wheeling, West Virginia Internal Revenue Service: Reality Networkers Internet

13, Report #1220597

Apr 06 2015
Ein filing service Charged $247 for free IRS.gov service and won't give money back Longview Texas Author: Metamora, Michigan Internal Revenue Service: Ein filing service Longview, Texas

Mar 26 2015
universal tax services KING UMOREN THE TAX YEAR OF 2013 MR UMOREN KING FILED MY TAXES,FOR $230.00.LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: universal tax services LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Mar 20 2015
Stripe INC stripe.com Fraudulent Company san francisco California Author: homestead, Alabama Internal Revenue Service: Stripe INC san francisco, California

Mar 16 2015
The Revenue Group I have no idea what this company wants with me, but after filing my State of Ohio taxes, I am being referred to this company. They are taking my refund and I have no idea why. I try calling them and only get a voicemail or operator. Cleveland Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Internal Revenue Service: The Revenue Group Cleveland, Ohio

Mar 07 2015
edmond jersan upon placing order he tells you his company can only recieve money via moneygram or western unuin upon payment he promises to send you a ups tracking number for your orderthen notifys you shortly after there is a problem with your package and you must increase your order ft lauderdale florida Internet Author: wilmore, Kentucky Internal Revenue Service: edmond jersan Internet

Feb 25 2015